The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower. Buy a Grazie Paolo Maldini t-shirt.

Old 25-03-2014, 23:39   #2721
Poker
Man of the Match

Fav. Players: Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucful View Post
he's good as a defender but other than that, offensve skills are nonexistent. Abate at least can run past players and cross. De Sciglio can't do even that
and he can score only with left foot....sensation white!
Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2014, 00:09   #2722
mleite
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kakŕ, Montolivo, Balotelli, El Sha

We must keep our best players. DES is not for sale!
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 22:58   #2723
payam
National Team Player

Translated by Google Translate
Bertani De Sciglio: "At nine years old you could see he was above average"
This blows ... Codest has the numbers ... that has it all ... to get in Serie A. Yes, but it is one thing to say at the bar chatting with or near the pitch, another is to write it in a report prepared for Milan. Speaking of a boy of nine years. This is Mattia De Sciglio, at the time of Cimiano. This is Paolo Bertani, at the time responsible for the basic selector and coach in the nursery Rossoneri. Which says: "Franco Baresi - then at the head of the youth sector - had only decided in April to make a team of '92. A selection made in a hurry then, but Matt could not go unnoticed: hit me at once, like Fossati (now at Bari). It 'was my captain for years, played by central and reading situations has always reminded me just Baresi, who at that age was on my team: both always one step ahead of everyone. I remember that there were concerns about the physical characteristics: it was thin, almost a child of twenty pounds. But for example in the derby, when he was faced with the attackers also 90 color and athletically major hit in a crazy way. Even Tassotti, when he came to see us at Linate, had the opportunity to appreciate it. " A talent was already in short: "By the year '92 we won everything in Italy and in Europe, taking home some twelve out of twelve tournaments. When we landed down Mattia always first, with Coppone front: it was a ritual. " Anecdotes, such as when 'in an international tournament won in Santa Maria di Leuca, the organizer tells me that they never wanted to give a prize to the best player of the issue, but after seeing Matt had run out to buy a cup. " In a very different World Cup will see the debut of eighteen: "After playing in the Champions League with FC Viktoria Plzen wrote me a long message to one and a half at night. He wanted to share the joy with me might have other things on his head, but that's what stays understand a guy with great values ​​and down to earth. " Yeah, a predestined now everyone knows, to nine years instead ... "Two years ago I called Braida saying that Galliani wants to talk to me. At first I did wonder if there was any problem, in short, I was a bit 'rough. None of this: in private congratulated for that famous report, which had sought and found, wondering how I had to guess at once the value of Matthias. But the fact that it remained long in Milan (eight to nineteen years as a player, seven seasons off the field, it is now an observer) gave me the opportunity to see a host of players. And then it was already Mattia Mattia. " The ratio has remained tight between De Sciglio Bertani and family. It always has been, so as to jump out of that ... "we went to the beach vacation together, and my younger son Jacob, even the most timid of Matthias, asked him to do the messenger bringing notes to a girl. Now they are engaged, then called him the postman. " In the face of the postman ...
payam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 17:12   #2724
Benny20
AC Milan Legend

this kid is seriously injury plagued over the last few years . I really hope he can sort his body out but it's those injury concerns that I think make it necessary to keep abate (who has had his own issue granted) and bring in replacements for constant and emmanuelson.
Benny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 17:35   #2725
Polotelli
#forevermario

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Romagnoli De Sciglio Locatelli Bonaventura Lapadula Suso

I blame Milan Lab

they fuck up every good youngster
Polotelli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 17:36   #2726
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 18:43   #2727
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny20 View Post
this kid is seriously injury plagued over the last few years . I really hope he can sort his body out but it's those injury concerns that I think make it necessary to keep abate (who has had his own issue granted) and bring in replacements for constant and emmanuelson.
What last few years?! He's only really been playing since last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollo View Post
I blame Milan Lab

they fuck up every good youngster
Every good youngster...wow. SES gets a freak hairline fracture and its Milan Lab (apparently the docs go now and kick them, and punch them to see their durability, apparently we've created very frail youth to medieval methods lately).

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 18:50   #2728
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

yes.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 20:13   #2729
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollo View Post
I blame Milan Lab

they fuck up everything
fixed

Signature

''SPES SIBI QUISQUE''
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 20:33   #2730
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Every good youngster...wow. SES gets a freak hairline fracture and its Milan Lab (apparently the docs go now and kick them, and punch them to see their durability, apparently we've created very frail youth to medieval methods lately).
Jesus...
He fractured the same bone twice.. guess why? The medical staff allowed him to return too early. Not to mention they didnt decide to go for the surgery the first time round.
Had it been healed properly the first time it would have saved Stephan 4 months on the sideline.

As for DES, He should be back in 2 weeks time.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 20:59   #2731
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Is he injured again?
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 02:30   #2732
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Burn milanlab
Old 15-04-2014, 03:05   #2733
Benny20
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
What last few years?! He's only really been playing since last season.

Ok so I injured alot in his first 2 years of professional football .does that sound better to you. Like it or not he's missed a shit load of football
Benny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 08:34   #2734
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucful View Post
he's good as a defender but other than that, offensve skills are nonexistent. Abate at least can run past players and cross. De Sciglio can't do even that
, De Sciglio can cross much better than Abate.
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 14:17   #2735
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

De Sciglio, Muntari and Petagna could start training with the squad again tomorrow (after having been sidelined with injuries).
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 14:34   #2736
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

I was gonna come back from injury and play football, but first let me take a selfie

#justpatothings

---

love these guys come back asap pls

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 13:51   #2737
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

DE SCIGLIO Back Training
Old 17-04-2014, 16:02   #2738
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 17-04-2014 at 16:09.
Old 18-04-2014, 13:53   #2739
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Seedorf: "I hope that De Sciglio and Muntari will be able to train with the squad today. Essien should return to training next week."
Old 18-04-2014, 14:51   #2740
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

please dont get injured so often ever again nikka.