The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower. Buy a Grazie Paolo Maldini t-shirt.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2017, 16:59   #4681
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
unless someone knows what truly is the situation it is unfair to treat de sciglio this way because of some reports.
remember that not long ago there were reports about donnarumma too.
it is always harder when results doesn't go in your way but better stay calm and see what will happen.
also this is a new untested management. what will happen in the summer is completely unknown and a mystery to everybody.
so lets not jump into conclusions (good or bad)
it's not yet official, considering the rumours of di stefano (not di marzio) of sky, he said mirabelli spoke with desciglio at milanello today, like he did with donnarumma too, he wants to talks with players first and then with their agents, then di stefano said it is possible that de sciglio could leave as the renewal doesn't seem to be his priority.

di stefano doesn't know what they spoke and didn't say de sciglio has informed the club he is leaving. it was not a confirmation, but a possibility.

however maybe i'm trying to be optimistic considering i like de sciglio
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 17:05   #4682
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

what if this was the first contact between desciglio and mirabelli, and if the attack of fans yesterday made him to want to leave?
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 17:15   #4683
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon
 
Razvalinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
I still dont understand how this is our (managements) fault and not De Sciglios.

I mean our management said Dona, Suso and DeS renewal was primary.

All reports suggest he does not want to renew not the other way out.

Just because Vulture hates montella it doesnt mean montella doesnt see a future/ want DeS.

What I can see is a player looking to dump his team to move to a better team (a la Nasri or Sterling)....

How the fuck is this the managements fault....
Montella keeps fielding him and keeps giving him the captain's armband, but somehow it's his fault and the management's that he wants to leave... only PigeonNiang can come to that conclusion
Razvalinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 17:17   #4684
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Montella keeps fielding him and keeps giving him the captain's armband, but somehow it's his fault and the management's that he wants to leave... only PigeonNiang can come to that conclusion
he fields him because the rest of fullbacks are all fodders, however he would like an attacking fullback for his "tiki-taka game"
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 17:19   #4685
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

This morning there was a talk in Milanello between Mirabelli and De Sciglio. As with Donnarumma" explains Peppe Di Stefano to SkySport - before talking to the agent, even for the rest, the new company first wants to understand the intentions of the players. However at the end of the season De Sciglio and Milan can decide to separate, for the player a renewal doesn't seem the priority.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 17:21   #4686
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon
 
Razvalinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
he fields him because the rest of fullbacks are all fodders, however he would like an attacking fullback for his "tiki-taka game"
Yes, of course... whatever you say, buddy...
How was your break? You had fun?
Razvalinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 06:03   #4687
Mr Delicious
AC Milan Icon
 
Mr Delicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
He has been such a massive disappointment since his first season. In everything.
Indeed
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 14:35   #4688
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Mattia De Snakeglio


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 14:41   #4689
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Keep with the forum tradition pls. Mattia DeSh!tio.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 14:58   #4690
Benz_1803
classic 1994
 
Benz_1803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fav. Players: Milan legendary
Default

failed hybrid


Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:00   #4691
Benz_1803
classic 1994
 
Benz_1803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fav. Players: Milan legendary
Default

he is average and his teammates (2 cbs) doesnt help him aka avearge too.


Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:01   #4692
Tadej
Bald beast
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default

Did we figure out yet his best position or not?


Signature


Gustavo Frings & Mike Ehrmantraut
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:21   #4693
Mr Delicious
AC Milan Icon
 
Mr Delicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Did we figure out yet his best position or not?
I think he's always been a capable right back. When he plays Left back he's just super mediocre. But honestly, he's the most overrated player in this squad. I think top clubs wanting him just shows how much the football world lacks quality fullbacks nowadays.

The talent pool has shifted to attacking players over the years, few and far great center backs exists now and even fewer quality fullbacks. DES is most certainly not in that category.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:47   #4694
VultureSheva
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
I think he's always been a capable right back. When he plays Left back he's just super mediocre. But honestly, he's the most overrated player in this squad. I think top clubs wanting him just shows how much the football world lacks quality fullbacks nowadays.

The talent pool has shifted to attacking players over the years, few and far great center backs exists now and even fewer quality fullbacks. DES is most certainly not in that category.
People should also understand that DES is one of top 5 in Serie A for his role, and with Darmian & Florenzi are the best Italians. There are no more Cafus and Serginhos today. There aren't many good fullbacks. Clubs like Barca had to play with Bartras.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:49   #4695
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Took him off my fav players list. Can't believe I liked and supported this guy just because he had a good first season and is from our youth system.

Always had hopes because he played well for Italy and occasionally does well at RB.

Other. Than that he's been anywhere between bad to slightly above average.

As someone mentioned he doesn't have a goal (ever) or an assist in ages.

If he feels he is some kind of star because of interest from there clubs he is the luckiest guy in the world.

As the previous poster said this shows the lack of quality fullbacks in the world today.


Signature
vidarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:52   #4696
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
Took him off my fav players list. Can't believe I liked and supported this guy just because he had a good first season and is from our youth system.

Always had hopes because he played well for Italy and occasionally does well at RB.

Other. Than that he's been anywhere between bad to slightly above average.

As someone mentioned he doesn't have a goal (ever) or an assist in ages.

If he feels he is some kind of star because of interest from there clubs he is the luckiest guy in the world.

As the previous poster said this shows the lack of quality fullbacks in the world today.


Too lazy to take him off my list.

-there maybe a chance that he stays. Patiently waiting
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:58   #4697
Pato Milan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

I think right now it's worthless to predict what will happen with DeS. The media are writing so much bullshit sometimes. We know probably as much as nothing yet about this whole situation. I still prefer to support him as long as he is a Milan player, as he played good games and was useful for us. Let's wait till we know what's happening. And if he decides to go to Juve, then yes you can start to hate and have every right to do so.
Pato Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 15:59   #4698
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Too lazy to take him off my list.

-there maybe a chance that he stays. Patiently waiting


look at the other players on my list ... he doesnt deserve to be among those guys.

did he debut vs inter (if im right)? He was the lone bright spark that game for us (18/19 yo youth product playing well)...hell even my epl friends noticed him during his first full season.

its his lazy non interested attitude that has really ticked me off the past few weeks.


Signature
vidarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 16:34   #4699
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"
 
Zeusftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo
Default

Mattia De Snakelio


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 16:34   #4700
Zeusftw
"We're fine as we are"
 
Zeusftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Montella, Deulofeu, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Abate, Montolivo
Default

Mattia De Snakelio Juventus Kit 2017-18



Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Pirlo
Berlusconi, by extension, is the most decorated president. And he signed Huntelaar
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.