Gomez and Khedira out for the rest of the tournament, hummels suspended

la chance pour les blue est magnifique :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The biggest humiliation for Germany since Brexit :o

Now that the scrubs from southern europe have been banished... let the GOATS have their fun

paul_pogba_france_world_cup_3035031.jpg

KROOS.jpg

I just want to see a great game of footy. Hoping it doesnt need E.T or pk's.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If Weigl doesn't start now Germany should lose.

If he turns to podolski Germany should lose.

If hd turns to shweinsteiger for 90 minutes germany should lose.

Weigl is absolute key.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
No key will unlock les bleus :o

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If germany play they should lose.

Griezmann is key.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Are Germans too expensive for your fantasy teams ?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is my only fantasy team.

Germany should lose though. Griezmann to score a brace.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
hqdefault.jpg

^ This level epic :eek:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Should have been the final.

This is going to be The match up for next 4-6 years in international football.

Hopefully Germany wins.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
France has struggled against every team not named Iceland - and even then they conceded 2 goals and were lucky to not concede more.
They show nothing close to the cohesion or formidability of say Italy or Germany.

Not gonna lie, I hope they win the whole tournament, but their chances are very small.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
France has struggled against every team not named Iceland - and even then they conceded 2 goals and were lucky to not concede more.
They show nothing close to the cohesion or formidability of say Italy or Germany.

Not gonna lie, I hope they win the whole tournament, but their chances are very small.
The fuck?

giphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
France will win 3-1.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you hate Italy so much?

Because theyre a steaming pile of shite who play some of the most negative brand of football despite having had some quality players down the years. The fact thy celebrate this negative style is hilarious. Football has moved on but these peasants are stuck in the dark ages still parking a bus aganst minnows

I used to back them up until a few years back, but life is too short to back footballers who are clueless in the attacking half of the game. It's
No coincidence that Italy's most successful domestic team is juve. A team that is absolutely woeful in the UCL.

Italy rely on luck rather than taking the initiative and trying to make things happen.

Germans knocking them out was one of the best moments in modern times

The way the Italians were celebrating each goal was cringe worthy. Can't even begin to imagine what they'd have done if they'd fluked another tourney like 2006 :fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
'fluked' :lol:

Oh Massaro you dork.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clearly it was a fluke

Got knocked the fuck out by south korea IN 2002 .... South Korea OH MY DAYS :lol:

Then couldn't even get out of the group stages in the 2 world cups after in 2010 and 2014 LMAO

Ital wannabes living off that 2006 jammy win : fp:

Reminds me of inters lucky win in 2010. Nowhere to be seen before that and no where to be seen after LMAO

Oh and sandwiched in between the 2 recent world cups was the 4-0 demolition at the hands of Spain at the euro final lolololololololol

Grande Italia :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Because theyre a steaming pile of shite who play some of the most negative brand of football despite having had some quality players down the years. The fact thy celebrate this negative style is hilarious. Football has moved on but these peasants are stuck in the dark ages still parking a bus aganst minnows

I used to back them up until a few years back, but life is too short to back footballers who are clueless in the attacking half of the game. It's
No coincidence that Italy's most successful domestic team is juve. A team that is absolutely woeful in the UCL.

Italy rely on luck rather than taking the initiative and trying to make things happen.

The way the Italians were celebrating each goal was cringe worthy. Can't even begin to imagine what they'd have done if they'd fluked another tourney like 2006 :fp:

Fair enough man, but I respectfully, and wholeheartedly disagree. Why can't a team which utilises defensive tactics effectively and succeccfully be applauded? All great attacking sides get tons of praise, and rightfully so. But it should only be applauded, if it is successful.

If Italy had come all out all guns blazing, with a complete attacking approach, they more than likely would have been ineffective, as they don't have the attacking players for such an approach. They were fantastic at defending, and it was right to play with that as the focal point. It was very effective for them. And I have to say a great defensive display is just as pleasing to watch, as a great attacking team.

Great defending is an art, and should be appreciated just like great attacking play.

Also, the main aim in a football match is to win, and if you have to win by playing "negative" tactics, then by all means do it!

Last edited:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since when is having a rock solid defence, and clever tactics 'relying on luck'?

Maybe it's just the bitterness of being english?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And the experience of watching football for two whole years :D

We forgot to celebrate Massaro's football viewing anniversary this June. 1 world cup and 1 Euro under the belt now. My my. Forum dork is growing up.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And the experience of watching football for two whole years :D

We forgot to celebrate Massaro's football viewing anniversary this June. 1 world cup and 1 Euro under the belt now. My my. Forum dork is growing up.

8lSDqJ.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

pitiful :lol:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Germany is the clear favorite here. Because they are germany.....really that simple. France has weak defense. A left back who should retire and with Rami injured its gonna be extremely inexperienced umiti or crackhead Mangala. If I was Deschamp I would target france defense with crosses. Giroud can hurt them.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
France are clear favorites.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

yeah, preach on Massaro94 :uzikill:

but don't forget one great Massaro94 told me once

I could never hate the true Goats
Doesn't matter which team they play for
Don't hate
Appreciate
:D

maybe a lot of those defensive minded players are GOATs of the future

:monto:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

this screams non-sense simply because of the fact that every woeful thing italy did in that match against germany was mirrored by the germans.

even their penalties were horribly on par with the italians.

it would have been pure luck for the italians had they won. but luck was on the germans' side.

a fluke is still a fluke no matter who emerged the winners because of it. so dont talk as though those bundesbitches thoroughly hammered their way past italy.

for all the luck you say italy was scraping through the tourney with germany couldnt produce a convincing win against them.

what does that tell you about germany?