The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
well i guess this happens to you when you make bad choices in life and you end up being a taxi driver or security guard..., you will have all the time in the world in your day and nothing much to do, which is great for other forums members (including me) , as we all need the servant that do the dirty job for us.

if only i can have the ability to limit his posting to rumors only, as the rest of it, is nonsense at best.

this is a terrible attempt at trolling :lol:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
ban anyone who question bona quality.
Bona consistency or Bona quality ?

tbh Hakan give us (me) a very good Bona alternative, for the first time after a long long time, I see a player trying to pass the ball instead of forcing a shoot.

That's probably the main difference, Bona used to finish a season with a little bucket of goals. Even Suso started to have this symptom after 2 or 3 consecutive gaols, Assists equal goals for the team.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
well i guess this happens to you when you make bad choices in life and you end up being a taxi driver or security guard..., you will have all the time in the world in your day and nothing much to do, which is great for other forums members (including me) , as we all need the servant that do the dirty job for us.

if only i can have the ability to limit his posting to rumors only, as the rest of it, is nonsense at best.
Must be a full time job having such a personality like the one you have.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm following, but if you are trying to throw insults at lebanese ppl again then you're shit out of luck.

Anyways Mr. Gawad, best of luck. I am going to stop responding to you because I wouldn't want you to get banned and I'd like you to be here when we go on our winning streak...

all the best:thumbsup:

Try to be civilized with other members, they might take you seriously for once. Derogatory terms often used by people suffering from oppression... Heal fellow milanista, HEAL.

i don't know what you are talking about, i didn't imply anything, i just want to visit my fellow milanista, why you are angry, you can just say no.

also stop performing the innocent guy act again, i had no intention on screwing with you up until you begged for it, and i do appreciate not responding to my comments i'm not really here to school you again, just don't read my comments or try to be smart ass and we are cool :cool:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i don't know what you are talking about, i didn't imply anything, i just want to visit my fellow milanista, why you are angry, you can just say no.

also stop performing the innocent guy act again, i had no intention on screwing with you up until you begged for it, and i do appreciate not responding to my comments i'm not really here to school you again, just don't read my comments or try to be smart ass and we are cool :cool:

Please stop

Please

The General will neee to enact the forum ignore policy if you don't settle down

Possibly even send you to ban purgatory for a few months...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
beautiful article

link?

What the fuck are you doing up so early, sunshine?

You must have moved time zones or you're working as a bartender in LA and just finished for the night

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
this is a terrible attempt at trolling :lol:

he's not trolling, in his mind taxi jobs, security guards are demeaning jobs. He also said servant which is very common in some Arab countries (slavery at best mixed with racism). judging with his choice of words he is not even 16 years old sitting behind a keyboard and thinking so high of himself/nationality. This guy knows nothing about honest jobs and life in general.

he knows i am Lebanese but he does not know that i am Canadian as well. He is trying hard to get under my skin which is poor of him.

@gawad to own a taxi in Vancouver you need to pay 750k. to work as a security guard you'll make 17$ an hour. so nothing bad about these jobs.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
if he is to be believed then we still have 50m plus sales for market opportunities. so thats like 80 if we manage to ship all the dead wood.

I'm not sure if hes legit but I like what hes selling, I will share with the forum:

@Filippo_Ugo 12h12 hours ago
Se parte #JoseMauri potrebbe arrivare un centrocampista dalla Serie A. Profili possibili: #Torreira, #Magnanelli ed #Hetemaj.

Retroscena: #Milan e #Modric si volevano da quest'anno. Real gli ha chiesto di aspettare perciò si è chiuso #Biglia.

Nonostante le smentite del @acmilan la pista prestito per #Cutrone è sempre valida.

Occhio a #Cavani. POSSIBILE occasione ghiotta di fine mercato...

Il presidente tramite un intermediario ha già parlato con #Cavani. Con questo vi auguro una felice nottata!

If Jose Mauri leaves then we could get a midfielder from Serie A. Possible profiles: Torreira, Magnanelli and Hetemaj.

Backstory: Milan and Modric wanted it from this year but Real Madrid asked him to wait so that's why we closed Biglia.

Despite denials of Milan, the loan option for Cutrone is still alive.

Watch out, Cavani could be the great opportunity at the end of the mercato.

The president has had contact with Cavani through an intermediary.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we are sticking to this 4-3-3 formation, I believe we need a midfielder that has the technical capacity to play in both the left of a 3 man midfield and the left of a 3 man attack.

This would mean we would have 3 players capable of filling the left of the 3 man midfield (Hakan, Bonaventura and Mr X) and 4 players able to fill the LW void (Bona, Hakan, Borini, Mr X)

If we can secure the services of such a player then I think our squads depth will be at it's peak. Sure Id love a replacement for Kessie, however if he is out due to fatigue or whatever, than I'm not against starting 1 of Monto/Loca on the right with Biglia in the middle and 1 of Hakan, Bonaventura and Mr X on the left (it would change the dynamic of the midfield but I think the team is flexible)

However in saying all of this, I do believe Montella will soon be prepping this team to change formation into a 3-4-1-2 (In my mind this is the most ideal formation that is suited for almost every player in this squad including Suso who in my mind would be used as a SS)

I hope to see something different in our Europa League match.

Ps. my Mr X is Rafinha (often played in a more advanced winger position for Barcelona) or Kevin Kampl (not sure on his ability to play as a LW though)

thoughts?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Only a chode thinks an honest living as demeaning.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
at Kalinic home in Croatia

DH6DHHiXcAAjkI2.jpg:small

DH6DHHaXYAAI03-.jpg:small

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'm not sure if hes legit but I like what hes selling, I will share with the forum:

@Filippo_Ugo 12h12 hours ago
Se parte #JoseMauri potrebbe arrivare un centrocampista dalla Serie A. Profili possibili: #Torreira, #Magnanelli ed #Hetemaj.

Retroscena: #Milan e #Modric si volevano da quest'anno. Real gli ha chiesto di aspettare perciò si è chiuso #Biglia.

Nonostante le smentite del @acmilan la pista prestito per #Cutrone è sempre valida.

Occhio a #Cavani. POSSIBILE occasione ghiotta di fine mercato...

Il presidente tramite un intermediario ha già parlato con #Cavani. Con questo vi auguro una felice nottata!

If Jose Mauri leaves then we could get a midfielder from Serie A. Possible profiles: Torreira, Magnanelli and Hetemaj.

Backstory: Milan and Modric wanted it from this year but Real Madrid asked him to wait so that's why we closed Biglia.

Despite denials of Milan, the loan option for Cutrone is still alive.

Watch out, Cavani could be the great opportunity at the end of the mercato.

The president has had contact with Cavani through an intermediary.

Modric :love:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How much would Pulisic cost?He would be a really good solution for the LW problem.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Modric milanista <3

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
you guys read Modric and ignored Magnanelli and Hetemaj.

these two names alone will make me call BS on his tweets

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you guys read Modric and ignored Magnanelli and Hetemaj.

these two names alone will make me call BS on his tweets

Exactly the same.

Between 3 different midfielders to replace Mauri, Cavani a possible (he's not leaving PSG) there is too much bullshit in this report.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mods please. This guy is fresh outta a ban and already stirring up trouble again. :fp:

don't bother,i was planning that i will not be posting here anymore anyway, the amount of actual posters here who talk about football does not exceed 5 % in this forum, and the rest of 95 % brings the worst out of me TBH, and it has to stop, usually someone come to football forum to talk about football, if you can't do that so why bother to come in the first place.

Sorry if i offended anyone(especially IL Diavolo 3 please accept my apology ).

anyway goodbye and good luck my fellow milanistas and Forza Milan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
don't bother,i was planning that i will not be posting here anymore anyway, the amount of actual posters here who talk about football does not exceed 5 % in this forum, and the rest of 95 % brings the worst out of me TBH, and it has to stop, usually someone come to football forum to talk about football, if you can't do that so why bother to come in the first place.

Fuxk off

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pls post sources with everything + links alongside the online sources.

If not we'll just have to delete everything, like that nice Cutrone article.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Fuck you're trying to play the victim for? You more than anyone are guilty of shitposting and slurring insults instead of talking about football.

Anyway, good riddance. Comeback when you develop some adult tier self-awareness and maturity.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.football-italia.net/108642/chelsea-fight-monaco-belotti

Monaco will reportedly offer around €80m plus Rony Lopes for Torino striker Andrea Belotti but could face competition from Chelsea.

According to La Stampa, Lopes could be the clincher for Monaco as he is “only behind” Milan’s M’Baye Niang in their list of attacking targets.

However, Calciomercato.com cites sources in England that suggest Chelsea are “ready” to come back in with a fourth bid for the 23-year-old.

The Blues are said to be preparing a bid of €75m, which would still be €25m below Toro’s asking price.

If Torino accept either of those offers I will be so angry!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hmm ... had gobbi won we could've copped lukam10?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
ALL MY LIFE ;) i am serving a sentence to be at your service guys.

I'm gonna miss you all, Leaving friday a.m, and I wont have time to be online...

for how long buddy?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Marchisio over Renato anyday. Renato has potential while Marchisio already showed what he could. Even if he only played like 50% of our games, he'd be a great influence.

I also have no doubt in my mind he'd be another guarantee for CL/Scudetto this year. Alas, the rumors are only that and no guarantees.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
imagine the team we have right now with additions of
devrij(cb), naby keita(cm), dembele/pulisic(wings), playing vs worlds best teams and destroy them....
latest

Take out pulisic and i'm on board.

Can't wait! EL just doesn't provide those kind of thrills. A match against Arsenal is the best we can hope for.

Maccabi Tel-Aviv would be good too, since I live 30 minutes away.

Also the chance of meeting Ajax in the EL :proud:

We already beat their "best team ever" with Muntari and Boateng.
They'll never live that down.

Beating the shit out of a weak Barca(which is their natural form when they're not being backed up by UEFA) will be amazing and will also satisfy my sadistic cravings :devilehh:

They were managerless for that tie tho :head:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule