Patrick Cutrone Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Didn't someone else score a goal just like this (a flick right in front of the goal) in recent seasons for us? Was it Menez? Or is my memory wrong?

Palacio at the 87th min if anything:o

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Super Patrick?

We should be very careful with him, starting with his contract (200m Euro release clause :o ), his physical development and also the pressure heaped on him.

We've seen this before ... Pato carrying Milan for one half of the season only te end up being a shadow of the player he was at the time.

In the case of Pato, his demise started as soon as we moved him away from center and pushed him to the right wing to accommodate certain new arrivals.

So we should therefore make intelligent additions to build on what is turning out to be a solid team.

if fassone/mirabelli/han li/yonghong li has any daughters, keep them away from cutrone.

bitches ruin everything.

jk aside i somehow feel like pato's demise was more of a making of his own devices...or vices rather. also dem injuries rly didnt help. but this is cutrone's thread.

lets talk cutrone!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gonna be better and better when he fixes some things as passing and moving the ball around. The nose for the goal is there.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
a goal versus arsenal and juve would be orgasmic.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He doesn't even have an official Facebook Page? :O

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
tough game, but he was decent

but don't like what he did when he got subbed

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
what he did?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
nothing..... competitive attitude..... was mad he didnt score and thats totallynormal..

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
yeah, I think he was mad because he'd missed a first touch that messed up an important attack just a few minutes before his sub

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Cutrone will have the same evolution over the following seasons, as Harry Kane did.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Patrick Cutrone Thread

He is physically very week and was completely dominated on the air by mustafi. he is also not good at receiving the ball on his feet as his technique is appalling

Loan him and locatelli to... yea you guessed it right, Atalanta

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Of course he's not ready to lead our attack against top teams, he's only having to do so because the management failed to sign top CF.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
He is physically very week and was completely dominated on the air by mustafi. he is also not good at receiving the ball on his feet as his technique is appalling

he could be X factor on the bench, a striker with killer instinct will be very useful on the bench, just dont let him be a starter every game next season, defenders will get his book pretty easily

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Qaas logic :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
on a scale of 1-100 how srs is this calciatore?
tumblr_p5k116eEMe1x4uu5so1_1280.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

hopefully he can improve from week to month

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
on a scale of 1-100 how srs is this calciatore?
tumblr_p5k116eEMe1x4uu5so1_1280.jpg

On a scale of Dani Alves to Paolo Maldini, Cutrone is kind of approaching Quagliarella levels of srs calcio.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

14 goals in 3/4th of a season for a 20-yr old who's 'physically very weak', has appalling technique' and is 'not good at receiving the ball on his feet'? :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

His finishing (even though he hasn’t been as sharp lately) and off the ball movements are good.
But You have to be blind not to see his weaknesses, which he has to improve to lead milan’s attack.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course he has weaknesses, he's 20! I dont want him to lead the Milan attack next year either, we need a real top-class forward at the peak of his game.

But your criticism of him was too blanket. There are occasions when he hasn't used his physique well or hasn't been technical enough. Doesnt mean anything like 'appalling technique.'

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

I can only comment on what I see him doing on the pitch, and it does indeed seem like hes lacking in technique... The point you made about his physique might be true, that he doesn’t use it well, but it’s still a weakness he has to improve.

— Overall we do agree that he isn’t ready to be a starter for milan next year.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Cutrone has been great for us this season. I can’t criticize him, seriously.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
His great at moving to dictate the pass and finishing, but he's limited in phisical duels, dribbling and shoot from distance.

He's very far from being a complete striker.

Maybe he would benefit from playing a season on a lower level where he would be more involved in the game, and develop those attributes he lacks.

Playing at Milan he would improve in a different way, i think he would grow into a specialized poacher a la Inzaghi, improving further those skills he already has at a good level.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cutrone has been great for us this season. I can’t criticize him, seriously.

:thumbsup:

He's learned the art of positioning...which is miles better than what Silva shows...but his technique is poor. I would feel like a betrayer for replacing him with another striker in his position, but if Silva doesn't also improve more, we could look into a Silva replacement to play alongside him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
His finishing (even though he hasn’t been as sharp lately) and off the ball movements are good.
But You have to be blind not to see his weaknesses, which he has to improve to lead milan’s attack.

So, I guess we should loan him and let Silva be a starter, yeah? :proud:

He's very far from being a complete striker.

Maybe he would benefit from playing a season on a lower level where he would be more involved in the game, and develop those attributes he lacks.

Playing at Milan he would improve in a different way, i think he would grow into a specialized poacher a la Inzaghi, improving further those skills he already has at a good level.

Scoring goals > being a complete striker

Inzaghi, van Nistelroy and even Raul weren't "complete strikes" and they still were better strikers than a lot of the "complete" ones.