Week 15: Benevento Calcio vs AC Milan - Sunday 03/12/2017 12:30 CET

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
One huge positive from today - we really hit rock bottom.
If we play like we did today we might actually get relegated.

The only way is upwords now.

Forza Milan.

Tbh, we've been saying this since 2012.

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
bench kalinic..wtf!! I just dont understand this damn obsession, the only reason I can think of is maybe Silva will get sold in January

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh, we've been saying this since 2012.

:fp: true... im not sure whats more disappointing... Benevento goalkeeper has more serie A goals than Silva, we played 2:2 vs the worst team ever, zero points.. or the fact that we CAN even go worse than this, its totally possible to get relegated

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys, dont forget we couldnt land 3-4 big players instead of 11. As i said before im almost sure they switched mercato strategy when they figured bigger players dont want us.

True.

Impossible to stay positive now

Why?

Being positive or not is a decision. This season is not over yet, and there are more seasons to come.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
:fp: true... im not sure whats more disappointing... Benevento goalkeeper has more serie A goals than Silva, we played 2:2 vs the worst team ever, zero points.. or the fact that we CAN even go worse than this, its totally possible to get relegated

That first stat is so cringe. This season has been so cringe.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bench kalinic..wtf!! I just dont understand this damn obsession, the only reason I can think of is maybe Silva will get sold in January

With 1 goal and 1 assist today, he definitely was not the reason why we failed to win this.

Regarding mercato we should´t forget that not only DES and Deu but also reserves like Honda, Ocampos, Pasalic, Mati and Poli left the club. While their quality isn't missed it forced us to go for quantity too.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True.

Why?

Being positive or not is a decision. This season is not over yet, and there are more seasons to come.

Because i feel disappointed and even embarassed as a fan...Losing is something i can get over, but giving a point to a team that everyone owned, after spending that much. Ffs if you combine all Benevento players from the first day of club, are they even worth as our last mercato ? :(
I will probably need some time to recover after this :)

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Reaction score

big up cousins. you will get over it :fp::lol:

no seriously, this shit is terrible. i dont wanna see you end up in serie d like parma. what about the derby yo!

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

big up cousins. you will get over it :fp::lol:

no seriously, this shit is terrible. i dont wanna see you end up in serie d like parma. what about the derby yo!

Well, why dont you come and join us :D

But seriously... the derby is THE only thing i'd miss about MIlan not being in in this shite league.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Abate didn't need to commit the foul... But anyway what's done is done. They celebrated like they won the league lol

We should really work on our midfield. That's where the problem is. We need to start controlling such games even with 10 men.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck abate... permabench him now that he has lost his pace.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Striker like kalinic makes you wonder whether you can shoot better than him.

This motherfucker truly disgrace our shirt. Like he cost us way too many precious points. All of his goals are easy against easy opponent too

I hate him the most out of all milan player ever

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with this completely. In retrospect, spending the money on 11 new players and trying to start 9 of them from the get go was a really FM-playing fan like move. That's completely on Mirabelli and Fassone, and is the biggest mistake of this whole season yet.

Fassone Mirabelli = Fifa Manager, mind blown.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With 1 goal and 1 assist today, he definitely was not the reason why we failed to win this.

Regarding mercato we should´t forget that not only DES and Deu but also reserves like Honda, Ocampos, Pasalic, Mati and Poli left the club. While their quality isn't missed it forced us to go for quantity too.

tbh mati would have been useful. poli and honda could be useful to see out games too. too many changes killed us. only reason to stay positive is hope that this team will gel sooner or later. but with each lost points, pressure is mounting which could break their mentality.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Striker like kalinic makes you wonder whether you can shoot better than him.

This motherfucker truly disgrace our shirt. Like he cost us way too many precious points. All of his goals are easy against easy opponent too

I hate him the most out of all milan player ever

+

I thought he would be an upgrade over Bacca because he can pass and participate in the buildup. Bet he hasn't even shown any of that.
The way Kali is playing, we should have saved the 30m and kept Bacca.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic plays much better than Bacca did in spring, I never witnessed such work refusal from a footballer.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic plays much better than Bacca did in spring, I never witnessed such work refusal from a footballer.

Judging by Bacca's tweet he clearly had a fallout with Montella.
I am guessing Montella told him he will not be part of the project after summer, so he lost all motivation to play decent.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Guys, dont forget we couldnt land 3-4 big players instead of 11. As i said before im almost sure they switched mercato strategy when they figured bigger players dont want us.
Morata made fun of us, and also ppl like Tolisso requested CL football, im sure there were some others that didnt go public.

At least in one position (the most critical one), this is incorrect. Aubameyang couldn't have made it clearer that the ball was in Milan's court. We made a conscious decision to spend the money that would've signed him on two strikers instead. I think that has been shown to be a poor short-term decision.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Judging by Bacca's tweet he clearly had a fallout with Montella.
I am guessing Montella told him he will not be part of the project after summer, so he lost all motivation to play decent.

Probably yes, but that´s no excuse. I think Bacca started to get grumpy when Montella told him to be more involved in the build up.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least in one position (the most critical one), this is incorrect. Aubameyang couldn't have made it clearer that the ball was in Milan's court. We made a conscious decision to spend the money that would've signed him on two strikers instead. I think that has been shown to be a poor short-term decision.

Yep, we should have gone for Auba instead of Silva + Kalinic.
We also could have signed a really good midfielder instead of Hakan + Biglia.
And shouldn't have bought Musa.

We would have something like this for a similar amount of money.
We would only need a backup attacking winger.

Bona - Auba - Suso
WC midfileder - Locatelli - Kessie
RR - Roma - Bonu - Conti

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Because i feel disappointed and even embarassed as a fan...Losing is something i can get over, but giving a point to a team that everyone owned, after spending that much. Ffs if you combine all Benevento players from the first day of club, are they even worth as our last mercato ? :(
I will probably need some time to recover after this :)

I actually don't feel as dejected as I felt during the last years of the Berlusconi era. This project have started poorly, but given the big risk that was taken it should be no surprise.

I'm in no rush for success and very calm, if IF, the owners are serious. Sadly we don't have much information about them and it's hard to guess what's gonna happen next. I hope someone planned that this scenario could happen.

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually don't feel as dejected as I felt during the last years of the Berlusconi era. This project have started poorly, but given the big risk that was taken it should be no surprise.

I'm in no rush for success and very calm, if IF, the owners are serious. Sadly we don't have much information about them and it's hard to guess what's gonna happen next. I hope someone planned that this scenario could happen.

True. We haven't won anything serious with Berlusconi in the last 6 years.
So surely, we can give the new owners 2 or 3 years to prove their project.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
True. We haven't won anything serious with Berlusconi in the last 6 years.
So surely, we can give the new owners 2 or 3 years to prove their project.

Not only did we not win anything, the club was put on pause. Now at least things are happening, good or bad.

I wonder, if next season is successful, win people revise their judgment of last summers mercato to 10/10? :monto:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i can't believe what is happening with milan...this $hit is cray-cray

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I forgot to mention one more thing. We also didnt want to overpay anyone. We paid realistic prices for everyone (this is arguable, but F&M stated it).
You are right about Auba, although i feel the club didnt want to let him go for a reasonable price (almost same like Belotti)
Btw, at some point in mercato Mirabelli said BVB didnt want to sell Auba, if that counts for anything :)

Well, you are right... for sure this is better than then end of Berlusconi's era. Anything is better than spending 0-5m on transfers. I expected it will take time yeah, but i also expected really good games here and there, like winning some bigger club, or totally trashing bad one.. but instead we lose points vs "amateurs"

@forward no, we couldnt sign a wc midfielder... as i said, Tolisso rejected us and he wasnt wc. Which other would want to come? I think we all(fans) underestimate the fact that we are not very popular destination for top players anymore.. for last 10 years or so.
Its like you try explain to a 18 year old how great Baresi was, or Van Basten... good luck with that, all they know is Messi and CR unfortunately