Andrea Bertolacci Thread

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
i've only seen him play in the match against empoli, not sure if it was his debut or not. however you can easily tell he has skill and has the potential to be a great player. its up to the coach now to realize this and utilize him well. for a team thats sort of new and finding its feet after the past horrible years, i'd say he had a good start. not expecting him to be messi his first couple of games, but i think he will improve

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I mean the one thing I've seen so far he has personality in the way that he's not afraid to talk to the ref's or yell at his team mates. still waiting to see his football skills

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
"Andrea Bertolacci left the training camp at Coverciano early this afternoon," the FIGC confirmed in a statement.

"The Milan midfielder, suffered an injury during the match against Malta yesterday, and having undergone ritual tests will return to his club for the appropriate evaluation."

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Milan midfielder, suffered an injury during the match against Malta yesterday, and having undergone ritual tests will return to his club for the appropriate evaluation."

this sounds like a milanlab thing

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this sounds like a milanlab thing

tumblr_nkh0gus9UA1r6guz4o1_500.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Andrea Bertolacci assured he will ?grit my teeth? to play in the Milan Derby after an injury for Italy.

The midfielder was forced to leave international duty this week after picking up a muscular problem during the 1-0 win over Malta on Thursday.

?Towards the end of the first half I felt this pain, then it got stronger and stronger as the second half wore on, so I asked for a substitution,? Bertolacci told Sky Sport Italia.

?Now we?ll see what the test results say and hope for the best.?

It?s a race against time, as Milan face Inter in the Derby della Madonnina next Sunday night.

?I am so eager to play in this game. I?ll grit my teeth and do everything possible to be there.?

Italy continue their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign against Bulgaria tomorrow evening.

?The Malta game wasn?t easy, because when everyone is behind the ball it?s tough to play even for a strong side like Italy.

?Whoever would?ve faced Malta in those circumstances would?ve struggled and it just needed a moment to break the deadlock.

?We have to try and secure qualification on Sunday against Bulgaria.?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Officially injured. will not play in the derby.
After a week, further analysis will be made to establish the gravity of the injury.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“AC Milan announce that the medical exams that Andrea Bertolacci underwent today showed a small lesion in the region of the right thigh abductor,” read the statement on the club’s official website.

this could be nothing or it could be huge

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?AC Milan announce that the medical exams that Andrea Bertolacci underwent today showed a small lesion in the region of the right thigh abductor,? read the statement on the club?s official website.

this could be nothing or it could be huge

out for 3-4 games. he'll be back vs palermo or udinese

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I guess we will get to see Bona-DJ-Kucka midfield, which is probably our most balanced possible combination.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
out for 3-4 games. he'll be back vs palermo or udinese

i remember this was the same "3-4 games out" with pato, binho, ses.....probably since vanbasten that milan medical team can't be trusted

i know they all have/had diffrent injuries but i don't believe untill i see them on the field

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
i remember this was the same "3-4 games out" with pato, binho, ses.....probably since vanbasten that milan medical team can't be trusted

i know they all have/had diffrent injuries but i don't believe untill i see them on the field

A big trouble indeed. If I was part of the management, I would ask for a thorough investigation of this phenomenon.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A big trouble indeed. If I was part of the management, I would ask for a thorough investigation of this phenomenon.

if anyone else than B & G were in the managment they would have taken care of this mess

i remember them firing those Belgian meersman and that other guy because of the injuries.....while they didn't had anything to do with TSilva & Pato injury

in fact they made fitness models which allowed billy.....paolo to play on a high level untill their late 30s

on topic, i believe in bertolacci, he definetly needs time to adapt

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shame Bertolacci will miss the derby

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
shame Berto will miss.....does this mean Noce or Poli will start ? :fp:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Bertolacci will almost certainly be ready for Genoa. - Mediaset

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This guy is not a midfielder. He's an AM. Still prefer Honda.... Bertolacci needs to prove himself as a sub before trying to start.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had some nice moments,he is better at tq position.In midfield he is too light for defending.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had some nice moments,he is better at tq position.In midfield he is too light for defending.

He can defend. he actually played his best football at Genoa last season in a 2 man mid partnered by Rincon

Bad 1st half, but he was decent in the 2nd.
Still he is just not a 20m player, you don't spend 20m on Bertolacci when you got limited funds, especially when you refuse to loan Witsel with obligation set at 25m... And this is coming from someone who wanted Berto here but honestly I wasn't expecting it to be anything over 12-13m

Schedule