Question about a former Belgian AC Milan player

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this e-mail:

My name is Jurgen from Belgium and I need to know the name of a belgian footballplayer who played with ac milan. I don't know wich year. All I know is that he scored 98 times for this team (so it's probably a long time ago). Can you help me because I search the net for hours know and I can't find anything about him..
Thanx

Jurgen
Bruges, Belgium

I don't know the answer myself. Do you?

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
According to my Almanacco Illustrato del Milan, Louis van Hege scored 97 league goals (+ 1 in some other comp.) for Milan From 1910 - 1917. He was born in Brussells in 1889.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
NeSTa_86 said:
i am not sure,but you can search in www.planetmilan.com

Can't find him there. But 7 seasons and 98 goals is quite good for today's standard (average striker). Glad somebody asked about him, otherwise we would never known him.

Cagney, what is this Almanacco Illustrato del Milan? From the title it means "Illustrated .... of Milan". Almanaco means almanac : calendar/journal/history, right? Where can I get it? :)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
NeSTa_86 said:
you just have to use the link "legends" and there you will find all players(best)

Did that too, but still no finding.

Reaction score
Question

Hi guys,

I have a little question for the real diehard Milan fans.

Which Belgian player was active for AC Milan and scored 98 times in his total career for AC?

Thank you

He played with the club round the years of 1920-1930.

Thanks

EDIT

Found question in other thread, thx guys

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
gaizka22 said:
Can't find him there. But 7 seasons and 98 goals is quite good for today's standard (average striker). Glad somebody asked about him, otherwise we would never known him.

Cagney, what is this Almanacco Illustrato del Milan? From the title it means "Illustrated .... of Milan". Almanaco means almanac : calendar/journal/history, right? Where can I get it? :)

It's a complete history of every match the club played upto the year 2000, along with line ups for EVERY match and facts about any player who played over twenty or so matches for the club. It's brilliant!!

I bought it online off an English football book store - name escapes me now, sorry.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I am a Milan historian, but I try to keep most of my knowledge in the postwar era. WWII that is. :D

Reaction score
belgian scorer

In a quiz in Belgium they ask for a belgian goalgetter who made 98 goals for AC Milan during his carreer. Can this be true?
Thanks
Rose

Schedule