One striker too many?

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Yes

mzk57 said:
:mad: Their is no need to sell Sheva even for 1000000 million pounds.
:mad: No need to sell JDT

:mad: How the hell can we relie on Inzaghi & Vieri at this stage of their careeries

:mad:JDT wants to play as 4th choice or as a regular sub so there is no need to sell him. Y some dam fools donot understand that:mad: . Its not only 10 matches in 1 season. Milan's target should be atleast :star: 3 tittles next season.:star: For this achievement we must have SHEVA, GILA, JDT, PIPPO & VIERI in full flow.
:mad: Y u idiots still dont understand that JDT is a must player.:mad:
How u guys can imagine that Pippo & Vieri will score more tha JDT now both are well above 30.:mad:
:tongue: JDT score most of his goals in 15-20 min time as a sub.:tongue:
Vieri has played as a 1st choice striker in Inter for 6 years so how can he play as a sub for 10-15 mins now at this stage of his career.:mad:
:mad: Dont u idiots see JUVENTUS have TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, IBRAHIMOVIC, MUTU, & ZALAYATA 5 complete strikers. Why the hell Should Milan let one of the 5 go. Any team shiuld have 5 strikers for a complete season.:mad:
:mad: So​
:mad: we need Sheva,​
:mad: we need Pippo,​
:mad: we need Vieri,​
:mad: we need JDT,​
:mad: we need Gila.​
We need 5 strikers. Keep ur mouths shout abt the transfer of JDT or Sheva:mad:
:mad: IDIOTS :mad:

Goshh... I love it when people get so emotional about football... ;-)
My question has been anwsered...

>>> Tommason to Benfica, Gilardino to Milan. <<<

I think its the right choise... I like tommason a lot, But I also really don't like to see good players wasting their careers on the bench... He is better off a star striker at benfica than a 5th striker an MILAN , all the best to tommagol!
some nice and important goals will stay forever in my head!!!! :-) especially the ones against juve!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
>>> Tommason to Benfica, Gilardino to Milan. <<<
Nice, isn't it? :)

What about:
Vieri to Chelsea, Crespo to Milan? :)
Abate to PSG, Dhorasoo to Milan? :)

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
abates younger and i say better than dhorasoo:star:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maldini_mo said:
abates younger and i say better than dhorasoo:star:
LOL, Dhorasoo was one of the best players in our midfield. He's a sophisticated technician and as I said many times, we will miss him MUCH.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i say we change this forum to "one striker short"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
maldini_mo said:
i say we change this forum to "one striker short"

yep. i wonder who were gonna get? whether or not it's gila should be cleared up by tommorow. ;)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
mzk57 said:
:mad: IDIOTS :mad:

While I appreciate you passion for Milan, please calm it down a bit. There is no need to call anyone names or lace your posts with 163 smilies (or upset faces as the case may be) While you are completely with in your rights to say that you think someone is wrong, there is no need to phrase it in the way you did. Please try and be a little more respectful of others here. Thanks ;)

Anyway case closed, we now have 3 strikers, with Gilardino most likely to join on Monday giving us 4 to use next season. And the reason Milan won't pay the obscene wages to keep 5 forwards on their books is that Kaka can play in that role; which would give you 6 which is way to much money to be spending in wages.

Official: Tomasson sold to Stuttgart

Neo-Reloaded

Beginner
Reaction score
Having 4 good strikers is OK, i think JDT could have been another sub just in case though :/

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyway case closed, we now have 3 strikers, with Gilardino most likely to join on Monday giving us 4 to use next season. And the reason Milan won't pay the obscene wages to keep 5 forwards on their books is that Kaka can play in that role; which would give you 6 which is way to much money to be spending in wages.
very very good point, we also have serginho who can play forward

Neo-Reloaded

Beginner
Reaction score
but they wouldn't be as good as a acostumed forward, i think maybe kaka, but still it would be better to have one more striker just in case...

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neo-Reloaded said:
but they wouldn't be as good as a acostumed forward, i think maybe kaka, but still it would be better to have one more striker just in case...
but if we get gila..tehn we have gila,sheva,vieri,pippo,kaka*,serginho*

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
maldini_mo said:
but if we get gila..tehn we have gila,sheva,vieri,pippo,kaka*,serginho*

we have many options upfront like maldini_mo said and definately should start with 4 strikers considering what happended last season the injury troubles and we will after Galliani's comments if not Gila then someone else for sure

Schedule