Top 3 Discussion Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Zapata? Watching air during the first goal, gives away penalty, leaves the team on 10 players for 25 minutes is considered as one of the best in the game? I'm dissapoint. :head:

He was ten times better than Montolivo. Without Zapata, Udinese would have already won during the first half. Period. End of discussion.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He was ten times better than Montolivo. Without Zapata, Udinese would have already won during the first half. Period. End of discussion.

:lol:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
If Bonera would've have played the same way (playing good and than fucking up) he would get a lot of hate. Clear case of double standards.

Though its true that it was hard to choose someone 3rd.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Bonera would've have played the same way (playing good and than fucking up) he would get a lot of hate. Double standards.

Zapata done things Bonera is uncapable of doing. If Bonera can make up for other players their fuck ups (including Montolivo) the way Zapata did, then Bonera would get a lot of love from me. Bonera is not fast enough though, to start with, for doing the covers Zapata did last match.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Zapata done things Bonera is uncapable of doing. If Bonera can make up for other players their fuck ups (including Montolivo) the way Zapata did, then Bonera would get a lot of love from me. Bonera is not fast enough though, to start with, for doing the covers Zapata did last match.

Bonera did it vs Anderlecht. Covering de Jong, Flamini, Mexes fuck-ups. All that without conceding and a red card.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Bonera gets bullied all over the pitch. Zapata stayed strong at least.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera did it vs Anderlecht. Covering de Jong, Flamini, Mexes fuck-ups. All that without conceding and a red card.

oh noes, Zapata got red, he suckssss

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please put three players in your votes. Doesn't matter if you think only one or two players were good enough.
:lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I just lol'd very hard at it. I mean, :lol:, we're Milan fans and should find 3 best players from 11-14, but some of us choose less. Because their not worthy of a forumvote :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People not afraid to vote for Bonera now :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
sciglio on the fall return him at rb :o

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Yepes doing well :proud:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
^^ seen some yepesish love recently :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Do I have to put up with this shit?

U cant vote for two players on third place. Please edit.

Thanks.

answer:
I didn't see this rule in the Rule Thread, so even you split the point or add the statement in the Rule section.

Thanks.

Also, let's play a game. Guess who? :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nope. I don't even understand why you pm people who don't get the jist of this voting. (though that is probably one of those good behaviours I ignore to do myself)

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva

answer:

Also, let's play a game. Guess who? :D

Unfortunately you will have to edit your first post in this thread to avoid these types of situations :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nope. I don't even understand why you pm people who don't get the jist of this voting. (though that is probably one of those good behaviours I ignore to do myself)

it's either that or delete posts right away... that would have left us with like 20 voters every round :D

but it's getting better and better.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Typical MilanMB :rolleyes:

For your information, that would my last time to vote just to avoid your sarcasm and unprofessional behave.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for the zenit game:

1- abbiatti
2- el shaarawy
3- de jong

we could all have it in one thread to avoid flooding the forum

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Typical MilanMB :rolleyes:

For your information, that would my last time to vote just to avoid your sarcasm and unprofessional behave.

I'm sorry, soddy... <3 u :D

for the zenit game:

1- abbiatti
2- el shaarawy
3- de jong

we could all have it in one thread to avoid flooding the forum

Check my sig!

Schedule