^
lol, loving the anti-Schumi comments :D

Why isn't Sauber on the official F1 site its teams/drivers?:conf:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Yaaaaaaaay, BMW Sauber is on the official F1 website. Finally! :D And yaaaaaaaay, coming weekend they finally start, in Bahrein!

Let's hope to see a very good Red Bull and BMW Sauber, and a disappointing Schumacher and Alonso. I hope Kobayashi can become a threat. :) But of course, my main hopes are on Vettel!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
It's back at last!!

I was reading The Guardian today, and there was a nice F1 pullout booklet in it, a run down of the teams, drivers, races etc

Got me really excited for it now!

Rex

Reaction score
Some rules changes that is confirmed for 2010 season.

1). Refuelling during the race is to be abolished for the first time since 1993. Despite the resolution over the budget cap and the decision for 2010 to fall back to the 2009 rules, FOTA have expressed interest in a refuelling ban as it represents a way to cut costs.
2). FOTA has agreed to scrap KERS for 2010 due to poor uptake and pressure from FIA to cut costs, although KERS is not banned in the regulations.
3). The minimum car weight will be increased from 605 kg to 620 kg (1,334 lbs to 1,367 lbs) to stop taller and heavier drivers being at a disadvantage if KERS is added to their car, which will still be allowed in 2010, despite FOTA's agreement not to use the system.
4). The maximum number of cars allowed to take part in a race shall be increased from 24 to 26 cars.
5). The qualifying system will change to accommodate the extra cars: 7 cars will drop out of the first qualifying session, 7 from the second and as in 2009, 10 cars will shoot-out for pole in the third session. The third session will now be run in low-fuel configuration due to the refuelling ban.
6). Wheel covers which have been used by the teams since 2006 are also set to be banned for 2010.
7). The front tyres will be narrowed from 270mm to 245mm to improve the balance of grip between the front and rear.
8). A new points system has been ratified for 2010, in response to the increased grid. Since 2003, points had been awarded to the top eight finishers: ten points for first, eight for second, six for third and all the way down to one for eighth place. The 2010 system will see 25 points for first, 18 for second, with third receiving 15, 12 for fourth and then ten, eight, six, four, two, and one for tenth place.
9). Drivers will now have just eleven sets of tyres over the course of a weekend, down from fourteen in 2009.[170] Three of these sets are for practice only and must be returned before the start of qualifying, regardless of whether they are used or not.
10). Teams are once again allowed to run their third driver in Friday practice sessions.
11). Rim heaters have been banned and blankets are only allowed to act on the tyre's outer surface.
12). Powered devices to lifting any part of the car during the pit-stop have been outlawed.

---------

There are still remaining few rule changes I had not posted in. Generally, these are sufficient enough to have known of late. :)

I can't wait for it. :cool:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Nice to have F1 back this week, I'm excited for the new season.
Hope McLaren has a good first race, I'm pretty sure we will be better than last season were we totally fucked up half of our season.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Today on bahrein
100013bah.jpg

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
why do I feel wrong for not liking Massa? I just don't like him for some reason, he's ok, but I would have chosen Kimi rather than him, every day of the week

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
massa is good i never reallly liked kimi to be honest,cant wait to see what schumacher is going to be like.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have nor positive nor negative feelings for Massa...

Of course, compared to Schumacher and Alonso, I love all other drivers a lot. :)

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this is the 1st time ever i think that alonso actually looks cool :cool: :star:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
we won !!!!!!!

forza ferrarri !!!!

^_____^

this is our season. the rest sucks except kimi.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
beautiful race. i guess you're not a ferrarri fan :D

I don´t care about Ferrari, but I almost had to vomit seeing the face of the winner at the podium.

Oh, and Vettel (and Webber) my favourite driver..

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well....you will be seeing more of him in podiums so get used to it :tongue:

the &$^*er got lucky... there is no (&&#ing justice in this world... this should have been Vettel's victory

#&($ Formula 1...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
the &$^*er got lucky... there is no (&&#ing justice in this world... this should have been Vettel's victory

#&($ Formula 1...

so you're a vettel fan. im sorry he didn't win but at least he was on podium in qualifying :tongue:

looking forward to the australia race and to be honest i dare say massa and alonso are a f*cking great team. it will be hard for the others to win us (ferrari ) :)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so you're a vettel fan. im sorry he didn't win but at least he was on podium in qualifying :tongue:

looking forward to the australia race and to be honest i dare say massa and alonso are a f*cking great team. it will be hard for the others to win us (ferrari ) :)

in fact, vettel had pole position... he was the best saturday, and he was the best sunday... he crushed both ferrari drivers... but he just got unlucky...

this weekend showed that so far vettel is the best driver

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My favourite team is Ferrari and i like Massa cause he's a Milan fan. But my favourite racer this year is Pedro de la Rosa. I remember i had an old F1 game on the PS1 and him and takagi(japanese racer) were racing for some shitty orangey/black team, they were the worst racers there so i used to shield them and let them win the races. :D and now that he's back, i feel so happy.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My favourite team is Ferrari and i like Massa cause he's a Milan fan. But my favourite racer this year is Pedro de la Rosa. I remember i had an old F1 game on the PS1 and him and takagi(japanese racer) were racing for some shitty orangey/black team, they were the worst racers there so i used to shield them and let them win the races. :D and now that he's back, i feel so happy.

and now he again has a Japanese team buddy... but Sauber is cool, I support De la Rosa an Kobayashi too... unfortunality, both didn't finish... yet another reasing to hate this race... but my main two favourites are Vettel and Webber (funny coincidence that they are at same team, earlier it were Webber and Heidfeld that were my favourites).. anyway: Vettel driver of the weekend (Saturday+Sunday) by far. SHOULD HAVE WON - He was AWESOME!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Was not the best race for me, but 3rd and 7th position in the first race is not that bad. Hope that in Australia Lewis and Jenson will be in even better positions. Forza McLaren