Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Ronnie, why do you feel it your duty to come here and protect your club?

Couldnt you just let this slide, its getting out of hand now

You cant win

Fiero

Reaction score
But you're just giving them more attention with this thread (seriously I think its better when you hate someone to try to not give it all the attention you got cause it just comes off as inferiority complex), and truth be told, I'm sure most people in this forum are aware of the things that Barcelona does wrong (aka their not divine), and we have pointed it out several times. But it sucks that we have a thread to focus on all the things they do wrong, cause as much as I don't like them, they do have a lot of positive things (just like most teams), and I think we can come up with positive stuff from them, as well as point out negative aspects from their rivals in certain games.

I respect your opinion, and appreciate the fact you took the time to comment. Though I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with your opinion, I just don't see the big deal.

Yeah I hate them and I want to bash them, so? I think the whole thing has just been blown out of proportion.

And I really really don't care about what most other members (or people in their forum!) think about it. There's only like 10 people in here that I value their opinion and you are one of them. Senatore is another, Sven as well, and Jasper too. So it kinda sucks you all seem against it. :D

Reaction score
Ronnie, why do you feel it your duty to come here and protect your club?

Couldnt you just let this slide, its getting out of hand now

You cant win

Well, I guess you're right. It was fun, though.

Might post some more on this thread, but I'll try not to contribute to some sort of flame war

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Lol

You type Busquests into youtube, first suggestion is

"Busquests dive"

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Not the long ass posts.

Are you upset because no one opened a thread about United? I told you millions of times dude, no one cares.

I've already got a United thread near the top of the page - maybe if you spent less time typing essay after essay in this thread and going out of your way to look at a Barcelona forum you'd see it.

The fact that you took the time to do those things makes it highly likely that you read Ronnie's posts.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Lol

You type Busquests into youtube, first suggestion is

"Busquests dive"

yes but if you leave it just busquets you get wonderful zanetti-sque backpass compelations of unglorious efficient play.

with some sexy latin guitar ;)

Barca fans... starting to rival brazil pedobears for youtube kings :D. I hope this doesn't upset sven.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
With regards to diving, I'd LOVE to see UEFA enforce post-match suspensions/punishment towards it. Review tape, and suspend players based on dives.

This!

It actually amazes me why they don't do it. Not only against the barca cunts, but also against all teams.

Fiero

Reaction score
I've already got a United thread near the top of the page

Well played. :D

maybe if you spent less time typing essay after essay in this thread and going out of your way to look at a Barcelona forum you'd see it.

The fact that you took the time to do those things makes it highly likely that you read Ronnie's posts.

I only looked at their forum when people provided the link. Apparently they have a 95 page thread about AC Milan, but of course it's okay for them. But when I do it it's "inferiority complex".

I promise you I didn't read any of Ronnie's long ass posts. First post made it obvious he/she/it is a supporter of that shithole of a club. Thus we have different versions of reality.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Barca fans... starting to rival brazil pedobears for youtube kings :D. I hope this doesn't upset sven.

Brilliance of Busquets - 61355 views

Kerlon - The Next Ronaldinho - 3393615 views

:o

:D
This Busquets video always crack me up btw. I wish I could do a Bonera back passing compilation.
Swear to God I would find better arguments than "what would you do in front of 90 000 after being called racist?"

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Brilliance of Busquets - 61355 views

Kerlon - The Next Ronaldinho - 3393615 views

:o

:D
This Busquets video always crack me up btw. I wish I could do a Bonera back passing compilation.
Swear to God I would find better arguments than "what would you do in front of 90 000 after being called racist?"

At least there's not a Valdes passing compilation

Edit:

oh wait

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

haha, i know, righT?

The thing is, beyond his diving and disgraceful attitude, he is actually a VERY good player. Even I can't deny that. But fuck, this is best you can come up with for reason he's good?

I'm not going to lie, I might be near 1k of the views. I have it on in the background at work, minimized even. I just like the song, i get some real work done to it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I know right, you'd think we lost to them in 2 finals in the past 4 years:fp:

ohhhhhhh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I know right, you'd think we lost to them in 2 finals in the past 4 years:fp:

yo-dawg-xzibit-48.jpg

Just brought memories about Kerlon with that video. The guy was a huge talent as a kid but injuries ruined him. Like the TMac of football. People mock freestyle skills but that foquinha trick, man... senatore likes to talk about innovation in football, that thing was original as anything I've ever seen. Not talking about its effectiveness obviously.:)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Edit:

oh wait

LOL soooo intense

haha, i know, righT?

The thing is, beyond his diving and disgraceful attitude, he is actually a VERY good player. Even I can't deny that. But fuck, this is best you can come up with for reason he's good?

I'm not going to lie, I might be near 1k of the views. I have it on in the background at work, minimized even. I just like the song, i get some real work done to it.

Yeah, I love those e-tango bands like Gotan Project, Tanghetto, Bajofondo...

But it's great they choose this exact music, cause it's problably the more snobbish Gotan Project music... Pedantic atmosphere, 9 minutes , full of virutoso jazz solos. Add a lot to the video arrogance.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
always really liked kluivert and rivaldo

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
That busquests video, man in 90% of those plays im almost sure his team mates would be telling him to turn out, were the oppenent is etc

Its not all him with his sixth sense

Total cunt but a good player none the less

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
WTF is the name of the thread?

We're not scumbags like Inter or Madrid. We're the worlds most successful team. They dont deserve this kind of attention from the others team fans.
MAN U and RM fans crack me up. They've been kicking your ass all over the place in the last 5 years why the fuck bother talking bout them.

They play worlds sexiest football right now. With the worlds greatest midfield and with the greatest football player in the world. And most of their players came from their youth academy.

In their last 3 seasons they won: 3 spanish leagues. 2 champions league. 2 uefa supercups. 1 spanish cup. 3 spanish supercups and 1 fifa's club world cup + they will probably win another one in one week time. That's 12 FUCKING titles in their last 3 seasons.

you people crack me up.

Last edited:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Edit:

oh wait

LOOOLLOOOOLLOOOOOLOOOOLLOLL this is hilarious...i am changing myself from playmaker to sweeper keeper:thumbsup:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

We're not scumbags like Inter or Madrid. We're the worlds most successful team. They dont deserve this kind of attention from the others team fans.
MAN U and RM fans crack me up. They've been kicking your ass all over the place in the last 5 years why the fuck bother talking bout them.

Quite possibly the most pointless paragraph I've ever read.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I respect your opinion, and appreciate the fact you took the time to comment. Though I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with your opinion, I just don't see the big deal.

Yeah I hate them and I want to bash them, so? I think the whole thing has just been blown out of proportion.

And I really really don't care about what most other members (or people in their forum!) think about it. There's only like 10 people in here that I value their opinion and you are one of them. Senatore is another, Sven as well, and Jasper too. So it kinda sucks you all seem against it. :D
Nah it's not a matter of what they think about us (seriously like I said I don't care if anyone thinks we're not KLAAAASSS, cause that's bs), but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.

with some sexy latin guitar ;)

One of youtube's best videos ever. The smugness of it, combined with such terrible arguments and not the best footage to support those arguments in most cases, the sexy music. But I still prefer the HGs of his backpasses vs Bilbao a year ago...I mean when he passed the ball to Valdes :O.

Edit:

oh wait

And this is youtube's best video ever. Sweeper keeper is amazing.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Quite possibly the most pointless paragraph I've ever read.

I dont see where I asked for ur opinion.

but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.

+ infinity.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
but busquets is busquets......

ok he can pass and hold possession, but the diving clouds all that, only the hardcore football analysts and those close to him can actually see his purpose

but i guess it isnt luck that he walks into every starting xi

but its easy for him in barca and spain, no one knows how he'd work out at another club

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's a frigging thread in a frigging forum that has far more cringe-worthy threads. Being shamed of the embarrassment that it might cause to a non-existent collective 'Classy Milan Fans' entity, is ridiculous.

Just brought memories about Kerlon with that video. The guy was a huge talent as a kid but injuries ruined him.

Sorry, but <allow me to compose myself>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

A resident cute seal in a nearby aquarium does exactly what Kerlon was capable of doing. :tongue:

The guy was a huge trickster, not a huge talent.

Fiero

Reaction score

They play worlds sexiest football right now. With the worlds greatest midfield and with the greatest football player in the world. And most of their players came from their youth academy.

In their last 3 seasons they won: 3 spanish leagues. 2 champions league. 2 uefa supercups. 1 spanish cup. 3 spanish supercups and 1 fifa's club world cup + they will probably win another one in one week time. That's 12 FUCKING titles in their last 3 seasons.

you people crack me up.

People who think like that are exactly why I opened this thread.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
half the posts here are fiero defending the purpose of the thread...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Nah it's not a matter of what they think about us (seriously like I said I don't care if anyone thinks we're not KLAAAASSS, cause that's bs), but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.

One of youtube's best videos ever. The smugness of it, combined with such terrible arguments and not the best footage to support those arguments in most cases, the sexy music. But I still prefer the HGs of his backpasses vs Bilbao a year ago...I mean when he passed the ball to Valdes :O.

And this is youtube's best video ever. Sweeper keeper is amazing.

+

It's a frigging thread in a frigging forum that has far more cringe-worthy threads. Being shamed of the embarrassment that it might cause to a non-existent collective 'Classy Milan Fans' entity, is ridiculous.

It is part of it, and one of our management goals, from 80s, is to establish a Fan base that are from all class but focusing more on High class (Not articulacy from what Job he/she has or place he/she come from but an attitude that reflects quality and respectable behaves with insane love and passion toward our team and the world wide) clearly get them back. We are not low bitter filthy class fans as like the major of Merda & ladri Fans?!

Schedule