Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
really? thats HOW rooney is better than ibra?

atleast senatore put valid points like versatility, hard work and team play, your arguement is just fail :fp:

I've added one other thing in my other post.

I was making the same point. What is it that prevents Ibra from being as hardworking as Rooney? Skill? No. Lack of strength? No. Motivation? No. It's his pace. When Ibra is trying to be hardworking, he tires out pretty quick, like against Inter. You could tell he was playing for his life, still he was walking for large parts of the second half. He's not lazy, he just can't run around as much as Rooney or Binho with 98kg.

EDIT.
"Pace" might not be the correct for it. How about endurance?

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ok ibra when he's in shit form he can atleast still change games by giving assists whereas Rooney in shit form is just a big pile of shit... Like I said I'd have an ibra over a Rooney everyday
You do know you lost credibility once you mentioned Pazzini and Llorente ahead of Rooney...I mean one thing is to say Zlatan is better, that one can argue, Pazzini-Llorente that's just pure irrational hate on Rooney.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I've added one other thing in my other post.

I was making the same point. What is it that prevents Ibra from being as hardworking as Rooney? Skill? No. Lack of strength? No. Motivation? No. It's his pace. When Ibra is trying to be hardworking, he tires out pretty quick, like against Inter. You could tell he was playing for his life, still he was walking for large parts of the second half. He's not lazy, he just can't run around as much as Rooney or Binho with 98kg.

bro, its not pace, I think you mean stamina.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
You do know you lost credibility once you mentioned Pazzini and Llorente ahead of Rooney...I mean one thing is to say Zlatan is better, that one can argue, Pazzini-Llorente that's just pure irrational hate on Rooney.

when the fuck did i mention llorente or pazzini....... please tell me. first i get someone telling me im picking out rooney on his nationality now im getting bullshit about how im mentioning mediocre players over rooney. i have never once mentioned pazzini or llorente on this forum.

the only argument that i;ve said is that i'd pick ibra over rooney. i never said rooney was a shit player i just said ibra's a better player and i'd prefer ibra over rooney.

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Ok ibra when he's in shit form he can atleast still change games by giving assists whereas Rooney in shit form is just a big pile of shit... Like I said I'd have an ibra over a Rooney everyday...

please tell me how the fuck pace makes someone a better player i seriously do not get these ******** arguments people are providing. if you're lookingfor pace then fucking we might as well scout for players during the next summer olympics in the 400m sprints

yeah but Ibra also kills tons of chances when he is in shit form, he gets lazy, doesnt move himself into scoring positions, he got called offside very frequently the second half of the season because he looked like he couldnt be bother getting back onside.

Rooney has also shown he is a team player, he has excelled with other strikers being the focal point of the team and also excelled when he is the centerpiece.

Ibra needs to be the focal point, which is all well and good when he is playing well, but its also the reason he hasnt won the CL

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Dude Goodfella why do you have some "IP number" and "Your Location: Iceland"

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
when the fuck did i mention llorente or pazzini....... please tell me. first i get someone telling me im picking out rooney on his nationality now im getting bullshit about how im mentioning mediocre players over rooney. i have never once mentioned pazzini or llorente on this forum.

the only argument that i;ve said is that i'd pick ibra over rooney. i never said rooney was a shit player i just said ibra's a better player and i'd prefer ibra over rooney.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1038116&postcount=305

Anyway Di Maria has to start for Argentina, not sure if instead of Cambiasso, cause against a good team that's suicide with ttheir defense, but he has to start for them if they want to reach the final.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
did I see a few months ago that Maradonna was cool with Lavezzi have the #10 jersey at Napoli?

I think Cruyff said about his #14 shirt at Ajax is cool and is a greater honor than retiring a number is that he thinks the best player on the team should be given 14.

Just like it would have been a great tribute to Baresi for Nesta to wear his 6 or for Silva wearing 3. the think though is those players have to prove themselves as world class before they are allowed to, so Silva wouldnt be allowed to wear the #3 until this coming season

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think Argentina can win this tournament at all

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH look who posted it

"olLe' not "Mateoftw". like i said where the fuck did I PERSONALLY post it

but i agree with you di maria needs to start 100%

Oops sorry then heh. You do post in a similar way and I rarely pay attenttion to nicknames to nicknames/avatars unless their older members.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oops sorry then heh. You do post in a similar way and I rarely pay attenttion to nicknames to nicknames/avatars unless their older members.

fair enough bro haha

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
c4m =--= i just wanna say

welcome back !!

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I don't actually hate Ibra. I think Ibra is more skilled than Rooney. More technically gifted. But that doesn't make him better. IF that did, Ronaldinho would be best in world

But in terms of better player.... Rooney. He's more effective

He played CF, Support striker, #10, and LW all at high level, all to help team win title. Can you really say the same for Ibra>

I mean how many players can play CF in a 4-5-1 and score 30+ goals then the next year flip to a pure #10 role behind a poacher and bring 15 assists?

Rooney is world class. I really can't see an argument for why Ibra is better than Rooney. Did rooney not lead man utd to a league title and ucl finals?

what? u comparing both?oh well..berba more comparable imo.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
why the puck they dont call heinze.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
ArgentinaFW: Messi: "They surprised us with a shitty goal and we were able to equalise thanks to Kun. But we are leaving sad bc it wasn't our objective."

Schedule