The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he already earns more than deserves. let him go, there are plenty of good keepers who will be happy to play for Milan. Constant dramas only bad for club

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
#Milan directors Paolo Maldini and Zvonimir Boban are expected to hold talks with Eintracht Frankfurt over signing Ante Rebic permanently. #ACMilan #EintrachtFrankfurt

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Also Mkhitaryan, Riberi, Sanchez now look like bad transfers. Some wanted them here

Wind back a few months and a lot of people here were absolutely ripping into Rebic while simultaneously creaming their pants over Sensi and some of those other frauds

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
#Milan directors Paolo Maldini and Zvonimir Boban are expected to hold talks with Eintracht Frankfurt over signing Ante Rebic permanently. #ACMilan #EintrachtFrankfurt

Do it. Preferably 1,5mil a year.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
EQuuOhNUYAA5qrM

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he feels he can make it at Madrid he should go. Madrid fans will be less forgiving of his occasional brain farts. Most top teams have keepers better than Donna, I don’t know where he would go. I can’t wait for better days when we won’t be held hostage by a 20 year old who hasn’t even reached his peak yet.
Totally agreed!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is his big chance.

Please keep the aggression on the down low.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gasp: 'I'm the Sir Alex of Atalanta'

25qj7p.jpg

Tbf those were not his exact words but anyway that's how I felt reading the headline.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gasp: 'I'm the Sir Alex of Atalanta'

25qj7p.jpg

Tbf those were not his exact words but anyway that's how I felt reading the headline.

“On the one hand, I would like to try another experience at the top level, but on the other, I’d set a lot more limitations to what I am prepared to do than in the past. I am in a truly privileged situation, so tearing me away from here will not be easy…”

He will stay as long as Atalanta are a top 4 team with CL, unless a top team that offers CL can offer him a huge salary.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Sir Hiss shud take cut in salary... 3m... 4m when in CL.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Starting season 2020/2021, Serie A clubs will use a unified font for the player’s name and numbers on the back of the shirt following the footsteps of the Premier League

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Starting season 2020/2021, Serie A clubs will use a unified font for the player’s name and numbers on the back of the shirt following the footsteps of the Premier League

How about fixing the refereeing first?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Reading an interview with Ibra

How did you meet Mino Raiola?
“I was at Ajax, I was looking for an agent and my friend, Maxwell, told me that there was an agent who was a bit mafia-like but every good. I told him to talk to him, to ask him where we could meet. The next day Maxwell returns with a sealed envelope. I open it and read Raiola’s message: ‘Fuck you. Score more so I sell you to everyone’. He sent me to fuck off, urging me to score more goals. I knew immediately that he was made like me.”

They seem like a good match :lol:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Boooooo! We've had some great fonts over the years.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Seems like Real, Chelsea and PSG are interested in Donnarumma. We could do some swaps with Real or Chelsea (Hakimi + 25m for dollar, or Bakayoko + 40m)

But, I would like to keep Donnarumma, he is only WC player we have.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, Donnarumma has played like one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he deserves elite pay, to be fair.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GdS: Ibrahimovic could undertake management role at #ACMilan next season

https://t.co/lVeMX7ds8h?amp=1

He's still playing at a high level. He'll be Milan's starting CF next season as well. He's like Tom Brady, he keeps himself in great shape and plays at an elite level given his age, better than most half his age. Generational type talent.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, Donnarumma has played like one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he deserves elite pay, to be fair.

At the end of the day he does play GK and it can go 50/50 at that position. He has his good days and bad days. Plus it all depends on the team in front of you. They may decide to cash in and use those resources in another important area and still find someone serviceable for cheaper to replace him. At Donnarumma's age and his early rise, his salary is only going to go up in his career. If there is a new owner, I think he'll renew, but if Elliott stays on through the summer I see them cashing in.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, what's the point of this? why limit creativity?
Guess it's to make the league itself more recognizable. Whenever you see a trikot of a PL team from the back you know it's from PL just by the font of name and number. Which makes the brand of PL more recognizable and therefore it's value for TV money and sponsoring.

Not saying it's like make or break for the league, but you get the idea .
True. His positioning when he has to leave the goal is his only real flaw in my eyes, but it's something that comes with age and experience — let's not forget he still is 20 years old. On the line, he's already one of the best in the world and this season alone he saved us a couple of games already. Definitely worth the money.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic for 25m looks like a great deal now

Zlatan and him complement each other very well. Hopefully him and Leao can work too

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic for 25m looks like a great deal now

Zlatan and him complement each other very well. Hopefully him and Leao can work too

leao for some reason doesn't have that desire that someone young would have... it scares me. But he has all the ability to perfectly compliment ibra

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
To fight for trophies, one needs to be prepared to pay top salaries. We need more Donnarummas, and hopefully one day soon we'll be prepared to pay 6 million salaries to more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule