The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Cant imagine we have second highest wage bill in serieA and still cant beat 2 worst sides in serieA in Bologna and Frosinone. At this pace we will be 12th by jan end.

Without results, Milan are in a cycle of having to overpay

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lazio win top 4 over

come back again next season will give elliot summer before judging them

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sky's @PeppeDiSte: "There are 2 possibilities; Milan win against SPAL, and Gattuso convinces [the management]. If Gattuso does not win, he will pay for it. This is the reality. Milan's season is not over, as they must regain their identity."

:fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It appears that the reign of Gattuso has come to a close - would be understandable considering recent result even if the injury malaise hasn't made it easy.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
lazio win top 4 over

come back again next season will give elliot summer before judging them

Shut up.

Can Roma still get top 4?

Where is the lowest we can finish, in your opinion? And the highest?

You're right, it does feel like there are 10 points remaining, and not 60... and it is easy to forget we were 4th until 2 matchdays ago... yes, 5 days ago

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
no injury= treble winner
Gattuso fanboiz logic

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i am relieved that maldini is there to ensure milan does not make the monumental mistake of sacking gattuso

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
i am relieved that maldini is there to ensure milan does not make the monumental mistake of sacking gattuso

DvWshYxUUAEQjXw.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think that tusso is talented coach and all these injuries were not helpful for him but... he needs to go, we need something better and more experienced because we can't risk to lose top 4 again.

first of all, this squad is stagnating for long time now.
second of all, our whole attacking play is AWFUL, we can't create shit and it seems that tusso doesn't have any vision, tactic and plan how to do it and it's becoming serious problem. :rolleyes:
third of all, he's still "green" to be milan coach, we lose many points because of his mistakes and lack of experience.

i was against wenger but at this point, i will be happy with him.
they also have jardim (in case that conte is not available) and they can't bring fucking donadoni or gudolin. :rolleyes:

fuck i also predicted that we will receive at least 12 points till the end of the year but we have 3 :lol:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gattuso fans need us wasting 15 points first to realize how horrible as a coach he is? If we had sacked him since we would be firmly in 4th place now if not 3rd. Horrible horrible coach

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If we sack Rino now without a proper replacement (not Wenger.. not when he was a moronic manager at his prime, and not now when he’s hunting a retirement deal), we would be very short-sighted.

I think Leonardo and co are in it for the long haul, so they won’t make the mistake of a quick fix patch like sacking the manager.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anyone remember me saying we should gain 12 points out of a possible 15 this month?

Out of 12 possible we have won 3 points against four sole lickers.

Fiorentina are as mediocre as it gets. As mediocre as it gets. We should have gotten 15 out of 15 and maybe 12/13 points at the worst but here we are:lol::fp:

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan's banter era coincided with Inter's and that was a little joy in big pain. Now they are a guarnteed top 4 but we still suck big time.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we sack Rino now without a proper replacement (not Wenger.. not when he was a moronic manager at his prime, and not now when he’s hunting a retirement deal), we would be very short-sighted.

I think Leonardo and co are in it for the long haul, so they won’t make the mistake of a quick fix patch like sacking the manager.

So we should keep Gattuso? To what end exactly?

We 100% wont make top 4 if we keep him so whats the point? To keep playing entertaining football like we have seen recently?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso fans need us wasting 15 points first to realize how horrible as a coach he is? If we had sacked him since we would be firmly in 4th place now if not 3rd. Horrible horrible coach

Had Romagnoli not gifted Rino 6 points Milan would be like 12th-13th in the table and got eliminated in an easy Europa League group.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Leo- Maldini don’t sack him even after today then I start to question them as well.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
How does a win vs SPAL save his job?!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How does a win vs SPAL save his job?!

You know what will happen. He pulls one out of his ass and the cycle continues for another month when it doesn’t matter anymore. The schedule to start the second half of the season sucks. They’ll throw away any top 4 chances.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aaaand we are 6th. Give him another chance. Win vs SPAL at home -> lifetime contract

Edit - Gattuso is still 3rd for 2018. Give him a lifetime contract noooow

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"wenger moronic in his prime"

necro, he'd be able to get the best out of the best attack potenza in serie A (hakan - higuain- suso)

gattuso can't score vs serie A trash, potenza ruined.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Aaaand we are 6th. Give him another chance. Win vs SPAL at home -> lifetime contract

Edit - Gattuso is still 3rd for 2018. Give him a lifetime contract noooow

That he is 3rd shows how much Serie A teams can't hold any type of form besides Napoli and Juventus.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sky's @PeppeDiSte on Higuain: "In recent games, he has been asked to stay outside of the penalty area. Today, he had a good chance to score, but he missed. There is something wrong, he is clearly unhappy, we can see that from his body language."

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He did :lol: With us :lol: And he finished 10th :lol::lol::lol:

I never said Pippo is better, in fact, I am pointing out that he is an absolute noob. All I am saying is we've had noobs since 2013, and Rino is still a noob and it is about to be 2019. As much as I don't like Wenger, I am starting to grow to the idea of letting him at least guide us in the transition period and hopefully groom a couple of young talent.

I never said we didnt have noobs. Also Sinisa had experience as well. Experience in choking after winter. So does Arsene, experience of being hated by your fans and winning nothing. Zaccheroni is also great then, he got us a scudetto like Arsene had one good championship with Arsenal around the same years :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Actually there are exactly two options who are realistically affordable and I’d like to see managing us if we sack Gattuso:

Gasperini: Excellent tactical coach, a clear system that fits most of our players. Conte and Rodriguez would certainly flourish, and probably Caldara too when he gets back. But will he come to Milan considering how his last spell at a big club went? And will he ditch his current Atalanta project?

Giampaolo: Another very good tactician, creates the best defensive systems in Serie A, but offensively he needs a trequartista.. can Paqueta play that role? Both Higuain and Cutrone will have a great time with Giampaolo, but Suso will have no role. And we’ll need to buy at least one more striker for the bench.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Gattuso's position as a Milan coach is at risk, but in all probability, the management will give him a 'one last chance' against SPAL on Saturday. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

So we can drop another easy 2 or 3 points down the drain?

we're gonna win that game :D and guess what happens next

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's be real. If Gattuso wasn't a Milan legend and a friend of Leo & Maldini he would have been fired a long time ago.
Results aside, the level of football we've been seeing this season is unacceptable. Especially against smaller sides.
Draws against Cagliari, Empoli, Atalanta, Torino, Bologna, Frosinone.
Loss and draw against Atalanta last season. Loss and draw against Verona. Loss and draw against Benevento, etc.
Our squad isn't scudetto material, but they certainly are better than this absolute trash we've been seeing under Gatusso.
Get him out while there's still time to turn things around.
We 100% aren't getting top 4 with him. With someone else we could at least have a chance

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Conte, Jardim, Wenger, Mou all free. All capable coaches, even though they might not be right for us, would still be a massive step up for now.

Sell Borini to Newcastle/China who want him for 12m and use that to pay out Conte's Chelsea contract debacle so we actually have a coach IMO.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule