Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I guess it's true what folks said about this kid... only scores against fodder :proud:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
too early to say if he's gonna be great or not, but the fact remains, he should have left on a dry loan or at least with a buyback clause... poor dealings from us

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

CALCIOMERCATO
Sevilla want to sign Milan striker, Wolves target

13/09/2018, 10:30

It looks like Milan may lose*out on the André Silva front.*

The Portuguese striker, who joined from Porto in the summer of 2017 for a hefty €38 million, was sent on loan to Sevilla in the summer, where he has performed well. Wolves*wanted him in the summer, but talk of a big transfer fee*above €50m*never got anywhere.

While he couldn’t get a game in Serie A for love nor money, the Portuguese international was on hand to score the winner against Italy in the UEFA Nations League earlier this week, as well as net a hat-trick on his debut for the Blaquirrojos.*

And now sporting director Joaquin Caparros claims that he wants to activate the buyout clause that is in the 24-year-old’s contract.*

This is reminiscent of Inter’s approach to Geoffrey Kondogbia, the Frenchman turning back into a star at Valencia last season and leaving for the relatively cheap €25 m clause that was in his loan deal.*

Caparros told local outlet Estadio Deportivo that “we have the right to buy him and we hope to exercise that particular clause.*

“It doesn’t matter what the sum is, a player’s price depends on how he performs.”

I wonder what is the actual buy out option. Some sources quite a 5m loan 35m option. Other sources say 5m loan 30m option. Then there are those who say 2m loan 38m option.

I think since the option has been agreed, the best we can hope is that he continues to do well. I think if he performs inconsistently we will end up with a situation where Sevilla will try to low-ball us with a crappy 20-25m offer and Silva himself may push for a permanent move refusing better offers because the style in Spain suits him. As evidenced by the Bacca situation a few months back we don't seem to have the kind of resolve to force moves on players. Maybe Leo was pressured due to time constraints but it is a rather worrying precedent.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
so ?

next ronaldo or protuguese nelson oliveira ?

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I know that he didn't do the best here but we have lost far too much young talent in recent years and we should have really stuck by him for at least another few yeas.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RnB was right like always. Silva so bad, can only score against shit teams.
For example Real Madrid.

And of course it's the players' fault we have failed with every young talent in recent years.

Definitely not the club's fault.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no..it is the manager's fault, never the player's fault

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
RnB was right like always. Silva so bad, can only score against shit teams.
For example Real Madrid.

And of course it's the players' fault we have failed with every young talent in recent years.

Definitely not the club's fault.

But have you seen his goals ? theyre tap ins... Frosinone wouldnt give you that much space

So much space in Laligas defenses its laughable , Madrid or not

we havent failed every young talent we have... some work out some dont

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
i don't think he's very good....

he could become good though. He's strong and has decent speed.

The biggest problem is that in a club like Milan he wouldn't have started the third game if he had 2 bad games in a row.

Andre Silva is spectacularly bad when he doesn't score.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But have you seen his goals ? theyre tap ins... Frosinone wouldnt give you that much space

So much space in Laligas defenses its laughable , Madrid or not

we havent failed every young talent we have... some work out some dont
Yeah. It's all because Real Madrid have shit defense and Frosinone are much better than Real.

Also much better than Italy NT cause Silva scored against Italy as well.

We have talents that "haven't failed" here?
You probably mean Dollar and Crutone, but you are forgetting that SES, Loca, DES all had a good season or two here before we bottled it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
denying agency to player's control of his career is racist

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. It's all because Real Madrid have shit defense and Frosinone are much better than Real.

Also much better than Italy NT cause Silva scored against Italy as well.

We have talents that "haven't failed" here?
You probably mean Dollar and Crutone, but you are forgetting that SES, Loca, DES all had a good season or two here before we bottled it.

Both des and ses were shown plenty of confidence, they just didn’t develop as we had hoped.
Silva cost the club a substantial amount of money, and a club with Milan’s economical struggles can’t afford spending large amounts of money on talents that don’t work out.
Based on his performances last season the deal we made with Sevilla was a good one.
Either he explodes in Sevilla and we can spend the 35m next summer on a much more needed midfielders or wing. If he flops we can give him another chance as backup striker.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Silva scored a brace agaisnt RM yesterday and today we saw wonderful performance from Borini as a CF for Milan :proud:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Silva scored a brace agaisnt RM yesterday and today we saw wonderful performance from Borini as a CF for Milan :proud:

0CCBHhF.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Capable of sentencing Real Madrid with a punishing defeat, through a double scored in the first half, leading to a 3-0 final outcome, Portuguese international striker André Silva (22), signed by Sevilla FC last August, from AC Milan, is the current La Liga pichichi ("top scorer"), and has already become Rojiblancos fans' darling. Spanish club are starting to plan buying him back from Italian club, on the 38 million euros fee set upon.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Capable of sentencing Real Madrid with a punishing defeat, through a double scored in the first half, leading to a 3-0 final outcome, Portuguese international striker André Silva (22), signed by Sevilla FC last August, from AC Milan, is the current La Liga pichichi ("top scorer"), and has already become Rojiblancos fans' darling. Spanish club are starting to plan buying him back from Italian club, on the 38 million euros fee set upon.

I hope it is 38 million euros. I keep hearing different sums. That will be enough for Higuain buy-out plus a bit of change. It's a fair trade off and means we broke even on the deal plus or minus a couple of million. I think Andre Silva will be a hit in La Liga but I doubt his style will ever suit Serie A even when he explodes.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
He has 6 La Liga goals already. He is a good striker, Milan should have kept him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope it is 38 million euros. I keep hearing different sums. That will be enough for Higuain buy-out plus a bit of change. It's a fair trade off and means we broke even on the deal plus or minus a couple of million. I think Andre Silva will be a hit in La Liga but I doubt his style will ever suit Serie A even when he explodes.

I thought it was 32mil.
He wasn’t suited for serie a football at that time. He needs to develop more before he could become a regular at Milan
So setting that price at that time wasn’t a bad move.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another one:thumbsup:

Just watched it....................:lol::lol::lol:.
He's exceptionally good at scoring in the least elegant way possible.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Great news

He has 6 La Liga goals already. He is a good striker, Milan should have kept him.

Yep.

If we he works hard enough, he can reach Bacca's level, but he'll never be a top player, who can compete in a league like Serie A.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
he can play as false #9
he is physically too week to be lone cf and his dribbling isnt really exist.
Hope he will score many goals and we can get at least 35m back.