strikeinter5jq.gif

NON VINCETE MAI :star:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
I'd say the same thing, but you would defend our players much more than I would, wanna bet ? :o

A statement, irrespective of how careless + emotional + wrongly timed + misinterpretable, doesn't incite violence, misguided personalities with an absence of values do. Avoiding these statements, that IMO were no justifications of violence but of frustration, won't make these people better people. They're completely fucked-up in the head + very very likely can't be educated/changed anymore. You could preach violence to me day + night + at best I'd flip you the bird ;)
I didn't ask him to preach them, in fact he's the last person to be considered a preacher after what he said :rolleyes: But even if you argue that preaching wouldn't stop them, claiming to "understand" their urge to burn a player for a a disallowed goal is, on the other hand, provocative :o Frankly speaking, I don't think Cordoba is against what the fans did, in fact I think that if he was on the stands he wouldn't mind throwing a flare himself, the idiot :o

Schedule