Milan-Parma Serie A..Week 33 - 23/4/05 (20.30)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Cescania said:
Shevchenko Apologises To Ancelotti
4/25/2005 10:52:00 AM www.goal.com
Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko has apologised to coach Carlo Ancelotti after reacting angrily to being substituted in the win over Parma at the weekend.
"I made a mistake," said the Ukrainian, who was replaced by Filippo Inzaghi.

"It was just that every striker wants to play as much as possible because I felt that I could score more goals in the match."

Shevchenko will start the Champions League semi-final first-leg against PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday.

Forgive him, forgive him. He knew he did something wrong. Let's don't forget what he's done for Milan in years

Despite what he has done for the club in the past doesnt mean we should put up with this! I think Sheva is a great player he is a humble man, im a huge fan but not of what he did the other night

Its only right he did so, i know that Shevchenko is a very passionate player he wears his heart on his sleeve for club and country and i think at the end of the day he wants what we all do, Milan to win

I hope he learns from his mistake and that he should respect the coaches decisions in the future

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
First of all Seedorf did need and did deserve scolding for his continuous attempts to shoot the poor birds in the sky, it was only after Sheva talked to him that he started to co-operate and Milan were able to find the net :rolleyes:
Oh really ? That's your interpretion, but not necessarily the truth. Of course Seedorf may have tried one shot too many but he seemed confident after winning us the match against Chievo + whether he wasted or Sheva... same difference, eh ? ;)

Kyara said:
Otherwise he would've continued his silly individuality show which was getting on everyone's nerves, that I BET YOU
Did Sheva tell you ? People actually seemed a lot more annoyed with Sheva's conduct. The match is not supposed to be a 1-man Sheva Show either, you know.

Kyara said:
As for the 'phony' hug, I'm not really sure if you have super natural abilities that allow you to read inside one's heart and tell whether he's being phony or not, but you ought to know that Sheva's got no reason to be phony when hugging a teammate who's been out for ages . His anger was towards Carletto and he let it out against Carletto, Pippo's got nothing to do with it
PHONY.

If it had been coming from his heart, the idea to throw a childish fit at Ancelotti afterwards wouldn't even have crossed his mind. He would have been happy for Pippo, happy with the easy win + the result + happy Ancelotti was so considerate to take him off the pitch. A lot of shit can happen during 10 minutes, Sheva could have scored, but he also could have picked up an injury :rolleyes: Ancelotti did it to protect him + was offered sneers in return .. Ahm well, I guess I wouldn't have left it at 'talking' about giving him a black eye ;)

Kyara said:
I know that he's an angel and everyone's expecting him to be one for all along ( :D ), but people make mistakes, some of them continue making them while others realize what went wrong ... I think Sheva belongs to the second category now after apologizing and there's no need to make a big deal out of a small thing ...
It wasn't such a small incident + IMO it hasn't been blown our of proportion at all. Ancelotti was pissed off + even if he tried to make a bit of a joke out of it when talking to the media it remains an act of disrespect. Sheva, if he were the angel u claim he is (wonder how u would know), he would have known better than that. But.. he's just an ordinary guy with the pressure of a Ballon d'Or + a baby (or a wife ??? :tongue: ) that doesn't let him sleep at night............... (lame excuse btw)

Kyara said:
At he looks cute even when he's mad
You + your CRUSH ;) Losing one's temper always looks kinda ugly :tongue:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Oh really ? That's your interpretion, but not necessarily the truth. Of course Seedorf may have tried one shot too many but he seemed confident after winning us the match against Chievo + whether he wasted or Sheva... same difference, eh ? ;)
Nope, it's not the same when the ball is with a striker and with a midfielder who has a tendency to give away free balls to the crowds :) If he wants to desperately score 10 by the end of the league, then he obviously needs to train some more :D

Passion for *9* said:
Did Sheva tell you ? People actually seemed a lot more annoyed with Sheva's conduct. The match is not supposed to be a 1-man Sheva Show either, you know.
He doesn't have to tell me 'cause I could see with my own eyes ... The match shouldn't be a Sheva nor a Seedorf show and in many of the balls Seedorf wasted could've been passed to someone else but Sheva, so it wasn't all about him either :rolleyes:

Passion for *9* said:
PHONY.

If it had been coming from his heart, the idea to throw a childish fit at Ancelotti afterwards wouldn't even have crossed his mind. He would have been happy for Pippo, happy with the easy win + the result + happy Ancelotti was so considerate to take him off the pitch. A lot of shit can happen during 10 minutes, Sheva could have scored, but he also could have picked up an injury :rolleyes: Ancelotti did it to protect him + was offered sneers in return .. Ahm well, I guess I wouldn't have left it at 'talking' about giving him a black eye ;)
That's why Carletto is coach and not you ;)
I could be happy for my teammate's comeback and at the same time not happy 'cause I wasn't fielded until the end ... At least Sheva didn't mix things up and didn't reveal his anger on Carletto to Pippo, that's why I see it as a REAL hug ;)

Passion for *9* said:
It wasn't such a small incident + IMO it hasn't been blown our of proportion at all. Ancelotti was pissed off + even if he tried to make a bit of a joke out of it when talking to the media it remains an act of disrespect. Sheva, if he were the angel u claim he is (wonder how u would know), he would have known better than that. But.. he's just an ordinary guy with the pressure of a Ballon d'Or + a baby (or a wife ??? :tongue: ) that doesn't let him sleep at night............... (lame excuse btw)
It WAS a small incident, you're the one who's trying to make a big deal of it 'cause Carletto and Sheva already made up, the latter apologized in media and apologized with a goal against PSV ... These things happen between coach and subordinate and in many cases, with other players, it could be worse where the player doesn't realize his mistake and keeps acting childishly, which is something Sheva didn't do ... I think both Carletto and Sheva are experienced enough to get over that silly thing just like a father and son would get over silly arguments ;)

Passion for *9* said:
You + your CRUSH ;) Losing one's temper always looks kinda ugly :tongue:
That remains a matter of taste ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Nope, it's not the same when the ball is with a striker and with a midfielder who has a tendency to give away free balls to the crowds
Damn, and I thought he was famous for his alleged (hihi) mid + long range shooting skills ? It makes no difference who scores, whether midfielder or forward + btw when was the last time you criticized midfielder Kaka' for his failed attempts ?

Kyara said:
The match shouldn't be a Sheva nor a Seedorf show and in many of the balls Seedorf wasted could've been passed to someone else but Sheva, so it wasn't all about him either
Oh yea, it was very much about him. He claimed the balls for himself, he was desperate to score since he hasn't done so since February I think. He sure has become less selfish compared to a few years ago, but you can hardly deny his very own defensive statement: *He* wanted to score.

Kyara said:
That's why Carletto is coach and not you
Don't give me ideas career-wise :tongue:

Kyara said:
It WAS a small incident, you're the one who's trying to make a big deal of it 'cause Carletto and Sheva already made up, the latter apologized in media and apologized with a goal against PSV ... These things happen between coach and subordinate and in many cases, with other players, it could be worse where the player doesn't realize his mistake and keeps acting childishly, which is something Sheva didn't do
Not I started on it, someone else did. I only deemed it worthy of a discussion cos of the nature of the act, which seemed to be so *not* Sheva... Yea, he apologized, it was the least he could do + they all do it.. if they didn't they would get quite a bit of stick for daring to taint the picture of that perfect Milan family.... I don't care about the apology, I'd have preferred he hadn't thrown his childish fit in the first place. Btw, coach + subordinate sounds funny considering *star* players (+ their allies) are more powerful than coaches these days.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Damn, and I thought he was famous for his alleged (hihi) mid + long range shooting skills ? It makes no difference who scores, whether midfielder or forward + btw when was the last time you criticized midfielder Kaka' for his failed attempts ?
It happens that Seedorf scores from those shots, every once in a blue moon ;) Besides, 'midfielder Kaka' does not try long shots as much as he used to before which is certainly a loss for us :rolleyes:
The point is not whether a striker or a mid scores, the point is that if the striker's in a better position then he must be given the ball because his chances of scoring will be definitely better than a midfielder who's further away ...

Passion for *9* said:
Oh yea, it was very much about him. He claimed the balls for himself, he was desperate to score since he hasn't done so since February I think. He sure has become less selfish compared to a few years ago, but you can hardly deny his very own defensive statement: *He* wanted to score.
No, it was not all about him 'cause Seedorf's individual show was negatively affecting the whole team and I believe Sheva's reaction helped them play as a team and score later on as opposed to watching uncle Zee Zee's continuous torture :tongue: Sheva's wish to score is something that exists in every match and even if the desire was bigger this time, it doesn't mean his discussion with Seedorf was purely for himself ... Don't forget Seedorf's aim to reach 10 goals which, in my opinion, makes him look like the selfish one in this case :rolleyes:

Passion for *9* said:
Not I started on it, someone else did. I only deemed it worthy of a discussion cos of the nature of the act, which seemed to be so *not* Sheva... Yea, he apologized, it was the least he could do + they all do it.. if they didn't they would get quite a bit of stick for daring to taint the picture of that perfect Milan family.... I don't care about the apology, I'd have preferred he hadn't thrown his childish fit in the first place. Btw, coach + subordinate sounds funny considering *star* players (+ their allies) are more powerful than coaches these days.
Funny how you can understand poor little Totti for spitting around and you can't stand Sheva for this silly thing, but hey, everyone's got favourites ;)
What's happened has happened and no one can turn back the time for you :tongue: No person on earth is perfect, Sheva's made a mistake just like everyone else does, so live with it :D

FORZA SHEVA!!!

Last edited:

Schedule