The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2018, 22:35   #301
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default EL Round of 32 - Milan vs Ludogorets | 2nd Leg - 22/02/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Why didn't silva score against ludrofodder?

Cause we didnít play with our best 11 and there was no one to service him.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:37   #302
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Cause we didn’t play with our best 11 and there was no one to service him.
Should still be able to contribute something like Cutrone and Borini did. If he was superior to both like you claim he is.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:38   #303
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Most Silva fans here are trash. Sorry for this generalization, but I am convinced of this until proven otherwise.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:41   #304
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default EL Round of 32 - Milan vs Ludogorets | 2nd Leg - 22/02/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Should still be able to contribute something like Cutrone and Borini did. If he was superior to both like you claim he is.

Borini didnt even create a single chance for his striker. And donít remind me of those 2 embarrassing 2 set pieces
Everytime he passed to cutrone he never got the ball back lool.. I lost count of the amount of misplaced passes cutrone made and the amount of times he easily got disposed by a defender.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:47   #305
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Most Silva fans here are trash. Sorry for this generalization, but I am convinced of this until proven otherwise.
Iím a huge Silva fan, but I never get into these fights regarding him. So childish


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:51   #306
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Borini didnt even create a single chance for his striker. And don’t remind me of those 2 embarrassing 2 set pieces
Everytime he passed to cutrone he never got the ball back lool.. I lost count of the amount of misplaced passes cutrone made and the amount of times he easily got disposed by a defender.
I see.. So when Silva is quiet it's cuz of "reasons" but when Cutrone and Borini score+assist it's because they're shit. Gotcha.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:53   #307
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Iím a huge Silva fan, but I never get into these fights regarding him. So childish
That's why I said most. I know not all are embarrassing shit-flingers like Qaas.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:57   #308
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
>igniting a Silva debate

That's literally what you did.

You sure talk a lot without saying anything. Loca had a bad game; he shaky, misspassed like a mother, out of position, got passed easily, and look flustered in the last 20-30 minutes. It does't have anything to do with stats. He simply had a bad game and you're excusing his bad performance because he showed something pretty? That doesn't fly in football am afraid.

Jesus you're one defensive dude.

There's a reason why people reply with "didn't read lol" posts. Cuz your posting style is a mess. Ever wrote a memo, e-mail, or anything work-related. The lesser words you use the better, nobody has time for your wall-o-texts that can literally be summarized into 3-4 lines at most.
Here is the executive summary: you write with authority that is unearned because you miss what people are writing and your constant need to be validated through references to authority underlines a deeper problem in you that I wish you would give up on because it is tiresome.

For explication of the above:

1) I did not intend to start anything. I said that repeatedly in my posts, I just wanted to know what he (Silva) was doing wrong. I apologized for that, and it seems your reflexive anger stems from this. Again, I sincerely apologize for starting a fight that is tiresome. It was not my intention.

2) I said he (Locatelli) had a bad game. At no point did I say he had a good game. I'm afraid you are the one who are inferring things based on your own feelings. It doesn't seem that people have to say much, you assume it for them, which in my line of work is a bad thing to do.

3) Your posting style is laced with the wisdom of a teen that is fueled by your petulance and the angst of someone who has sophomoric tastes that they try to pass off as those of a connoisseur.

4) Speaking about my work, not knowing what I do, and trying to find another place to use some sort of "authority" by referring to work and writing memos illustrates your need to use a place of authority and experience when you do not have any. You use it as a place so that your arguments have a gravity--but they simply reflect you have fights with issues that are not there (see Locatelli point above). I get the sense that you believe in your own importance and that you have achieved some sort of status through some mid-level position and corresponding entry level luxury car. It is why you cannot have a constructive discussion, because you dismiss what others write because of the larger feeling that you have: you were angry at me for talking about Silva. I apologized for that. This caused you to lash out, because let's face it: no matter what you say about what you do or why you have opinions I should listen to, your delivery of said opinions is poor. Furthermore, my decision to be condescending to you and unpack the underlying problems with you will probably make things worse, but frankly your tone and style annoys me. You are combative with people on this forum for no reason and your Holden Caulfield persona is mixed with constant references to authority that you do not have and frankly neither do I with you (whatever I tell you about what I do, will you believe me? Will I believe you? No), you stumble around trying to find places to avoid the arguments that are being made so you use your writing style and words such as "objective" to indicate authority, which very few people on this forum have, you and I do not. It's tiresome and annoying.

The reason why you think I am repeating myself is because your reading comprehension is poor, you assume things and insert your own feelings which makes your analysis inaccurate.

Take care.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 23:08   #309
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Most Silva fans here are trash. Sorry for this generalization, but I am convinced of this until proven otherwise.
Who are these Silva fans bar AC Kid?

I doubt Qaas is one.


Signature

only italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 23:10   #310
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
I see.. So when Silva is quiet it's cuz of "reasons" but when Cutrone and Borini score+assist it's because they're shit. Gotcha.

i have actually called silva out for having bad performances, and I would do the same for cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
That's why I said most. I know not all are embarrassing shit-flingers like Qaas.

You need to accept the fact that people have different opinions... the silva fans you keep talking about are first and foremost MILAN FANS. And they wouldnít give a flying fuck about him if he was sold and remained a flop outside of milan.. They just see potentials in him and would like for him to be given many chances before he is moved on.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 00:43   #311
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Cause we didnít play with our best 11 and there was no one to service him.
then why did borini score?

L


Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 00:56   #312
leaf
#FreeTommyRobinson
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I mean, this thread has 14 pages and Silva is a player for Milan who played the full 90 today.

I've not participated in the whole Silva stuff, but watching him, he's not really getting the ball.

Vidarth makes a good point: he's being reduced to these sorts of games, and I feel bad for him. I also worry because I don't want Milan to waste money on a player. Let's say we sell him, stuff like this doesn't help.

Locatelli also showed nice highs and really bad lows. He would make great tackles, have good passes, and then he'd misplace one or two and make poor tackles. It's hard to forget that he just turned 20, I'd love to have him go to Atalanta for a year. But I think he's going to turn into a special player if we develop him properly--part of that is to play him more. He also looks far more timid and scared than he did last year.
This is the crux of the issue.
He needs the ball. He needs to run with the ball. There's also the fact that he tends to take a little too much time on the ball. This isn't really a type of player that will fit into Gattuso's system, which, mind you is still outing fires all over the place from the Montella days.

I really like Silva but at least for now, he doesn't fit into our team.....His type of player is actually very much needed because he can indeed hold up the ball and then either release to another shooter, or take the shot himself...but he's simply got to be more decisive and SHARPER.

I think Locatelli fucked up a great potential through ball to him...also Kalinic was no help.....but at some point these issues can't be Milan's problem anymore. We would very much like to develop and then use his great talents, but we also need goals to win games and that takes the priority.

Also, the decision to play him at #9 and Cutrone on the wing was kinda strange....To me this was the ideal time to play Silva behind Cutrone so Silva would have more time on the ball.....sort of a faux Suso. That solution looks to better accommodate them both imho.


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 01:12   #313
milanator
World Cup Winner
 
milanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
This is the crux of the issue.
He needs the ball. He needs to run with the ball. There's also the fact that he tends to take a little too much time on the ball. This isn't really a type of player that will fit into Gattuso's system, which, mind you is still outing fires all over the place from the Montella days.

I really like Silva but at least for now, he doesn't fit into our team.....His type of player is actually very much needed because he can indeed hold up the ball and then either release to another shooter, or take the shot himself...but he's simply got to be more decisive and SHARPER.

I think Locatelli fucked up a great potential through ball to him...also Kalinic was no help.....but at some point these issues can't be Milan's problem anymore. We would very much like to develop and then use his great talents, but we also need goals to win games and that takes the priority.

Also, the decision to play him at #9 and Cutrone on the wing was kinda strange....To me this was the ideal time to play Silva behind Cutrone so Silva would have more time on the ball.....sort of a faux Suso. That solution looks to better accommodate them both imho.
His performance improved significantly when Kalinic entered because the team had someone who offered himself as a target man and engaged into physical battles, Silva did better playing off him in a more SS-ish role..
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 02:05   #314
Parcae
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Default

Gattuso has been asked about the possibility of using Silva as a winger. His answer was that he isn't fast enough.
Parcae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 02:17   #315
leaf
#FreeTommyRobinson
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcae View Post
Gattuso has been asked about the possibility of using Silva as a winger. His answer was that he isn't fast enough.
But Cutrone is? How about Suso?
I think Silva is fast enough compared to those guys....and unlike Cutrone, he can get past his man.....I'm not sure I agree with Gattuso hate to be that guy but here I am

In other news, can we get something like Arsenal Fan TV going....we have a lot of intelligent, insightful and passionate members going....I'm pretty sure we can get a team to act the fool via a filmed live stream and it would do well. Milan is so much bigger. with fans from all over the world.

Also Silva is a ss ONLY. It doesn't make him a bad player...Suso is a RW ONLY and he's fantastic.


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo

Last edited by leaf; 23-02-2018 at 02:22.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 05:59   #316
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Cause you know suso and hakan in form hakan are miles ahead of that headless mesbah level of a fodder
Who would be the mesbah level of a fodder?


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 06:39   #317
Jammin
pour l'ťternitť
 
Jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Ludogorets? More like LudogoREKT!
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 07:52   #318
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

I retort... Silva fans here are trash. Always looking to try and defend their boy even when no one commented on his average performance. So yeah... who's toxic again? I kept quiet all match before the shit-flinging. Then y'all get defensive and call sage a bias and shit mod.

Seriously fuck off.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 17:07   #319
ikita
AC Milan Icon
 
ikita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies.
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
I retort... Silva fans here are trash. Always looking to try and defend their boy even when no one commented on his average performance. So yeah... who's toxic again? I kept quiet all match before the shit-flinging. Then y'all get defensive and call sage a bias and shit mod.

Seriously fuck off.


so the jury's still out on that one.


Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 22:17   #320
mleite
World Cup Winner
 
mleite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London
Fav. Players: KakŠ, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone
Default

Another clean sheet! Another win! Through to the last 16! MILAN ARE COMING TO MY TOWN!



Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:42.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.