Week 12: AC Milan 0-0 Atalanta - 07/11/2015 - 20:45 CET

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since changing to a 4-3-3 we've got a draw at Torino and 3 consecutive victories with a notable away win to Lazio.

Our leading assist man this season Jack will be suspended. Bertolacci looks like he's pulled his hamstring - minimum 2-3 weeks out. Alex and Montolivo's conditions are still unknown, we don't know if they can recover in time for this game.

I don't know if Miha should go for a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 this game but we will have Bacca, LA and Niang available for this one. I don't know if we should change formation because of Jack, Berto and Monto's probable absences.

Assuming Monto is also out, I'd play:

Gigi; Calabria, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, De Jong, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Niang [Suso]

Our squad is pretty thin at the moment with all the injuries, hopefully Montolivo can recover in time, he's been very important.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Two things are a must:

- We shouldn't change the formation, the squad players should be able to adapt. I fear it would ruin what little team cohesion we have managed to pull of in these 4 games.

- Under no circumstance we should loose to the little nerazuri shits.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
fortunetly it seems Miha really like this 4-3-3 formation, doubt he change it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Unleash the Niang.! Totally hyped for his return after his good performances in the pre season friendlies.

Pity with all those injuries, but we have been good team at home. 4 wins and a loss (napoli). So we should win this match.

#Forzaa #3Points #4WinsInRow

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Just realised our whole midfield creativity is out.We need Monto back if want to win easily, otherwise we would be push way forward all the time hoping to get something from pressing alot.I see Kujka going alot forward than usual in this one.
Time to give Suso a try in the mid ? His passing maybe useful here.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so basicaly a poli- de jong-kucka midfield, with possibly niang to replace bona?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
The Schedule untill January

wbtqnc.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
montolivo injured?.. since when

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montolivo injured?.. since when

the only reason we conceded versus Lazio was cause Montolivo was out injured getting treated... he continued the game but it seemed like he was hurt. Hopefully there's nothing wrong.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
the only reason we conceded versus Lazio was cause Montolivo was out injured getting treated... he continued the game but it seemed like he was hurt. Hopefully there's nothing wrong.
Exactly he played the whole match, that is why i was wondering.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly he played the whole match, that is why i was wondering.

by that time where he got injured we had used up all our 3 subs... anyways he's been tweeting today and no mention of any muscle fatigue or injury by him or the club :thumbsup:

we haven't heard anything about Bertolacci or Alex though :(

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Yes Montolivo played injured the last 10-15 minutes. He pulled his harmstring and Mihajlovic had No substitutions left. So it was either to continue or play with ten men, Monto chose to continue although he could barely run.

I reckon he will Miss the atalanta game. But will certainly be back for juventus. Lets see what the reports say in the coming days. Maybe it was just something minor.

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
The Schedule untill January

wbtqnc.jpg
Those are 5 winable games from 6.That's 30 points if done correctly.I have a feeling if our starting 11 is fit we should be aggregating 27-29 points from that.As far as Juve are concerned , alot depends on our form till then and a performance like yesterday , I would be optimistic about it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since changing to a 4-3-3 we've got a draw at Torino and 3 consecutive victories with a notable away win to Lazio.

Our leading assist man this season Jack will be suspended. Bertolacci looks like he's pulled his hamstring - minimum 2-3 weeks out. Alex and Montolivo's conditions are still unknown, we don't know if they can recover in time for this game.

I don't know if Miha should go for a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 this game but we will have Bacca, LA and Niang available for this one. I don't know if we should change formation because of Jack, Berto and Monto's probable absences.

Assuming Monto is also out, I'd play:

Gigi; Calabria, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, De Jong, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Niang [Suso]

Our squad is pretty thin at the moment with all the injuries, hopefully Montolivo can recover in time, he's been very important.

It will most likely be Niang for Bona i'm guessing. Not sure he's going to drop DeS, so besides that it will probably be the 11 you mentioned.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
honda de jong kucka midfield PLZ

why poli ffs? he adds nothing

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
honda de jong kucka midfield PLZ

why poli ffs? he adds nothing

honda needs to come on for cerci at some point thats why. TBH we should start mauri. And coronte game isnt a league game haha

Atalanta will be hard, lets not expect a easy 3-0. We will miss monto and bona, arguably our 2 most influential players

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
honda needs to come on for cerci at some point thats why. TBH we should start mauri. And coronte game isnt a league game haha

Atalanta will be hard, lets not expect a easy 3-0. We will miss monto and bona, arguably our 2 most influential players

no

suso can be that change for cerci

we need someone with creativity in the midfield area

we cant play at the same time poli de jong kucka

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but suso has barely featured, will he even be match fit?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

:D you're like some sort of magician who automatically turns up everytime the word 'poli' is mentioned. :D

everytime poli is mentioned a smirking verrati appears :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
an absolute must win if we want the 3 points

shame we're missing bertomaci and bonaventura

just realised what a shitty bench we have once i tried coming up with a replacement to berto :lol:

Madonnarumma
Calabria - Alex - Romagnoli - Antonelli
Kucka - Montolivo - Boli ffs
Cerci - Bacca - Niang

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
an absolute must win if we want the 3 points

shame we're missing bertomaci and bonaventura

just realised what a shitty bench we have once i tried coming up with a replacement to berto :lol:

Madonnarumma
Calabria - Alex - Romagnoli - Antonelli
Kucka - Montolivo - Boli ffs
Cerci - Bacca - Niang

i cant understand why poli in front of de jong

i mean poli adds nothing...

and Mr milanista montolivo may be out injured......what would you field then?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
de jong adds negativity while poli is just a number one in a factor

we have no one good to replace montolivo, so it has to be de flop

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
People really need to hate someone...poli is useless, but he play very rarely, so what is the problem?

Schedule