Week 12: AC Milan 0-0 Atalanta - 07/11/2015 - 20:45 CET

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Ooooh that's cold Miha.... but I like it :lol: . One way to let em know they need to find a new club.

What? Its not like Miha didnt invite those 2. They just couldnt make it...

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Probable XI vs Atalanta (4-3-3): Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Honda [Mediaset]

This is the best we can do, given the circumstances, although i dont think Monto will be able to start...

Not a bad lineup + we have 2 attacking subs in case we need them. Niang for Poli or Kucka (Honda back one line) and Adriano.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
One thing is sure, we'll see Niang this time..

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gazzetta | Probable Xl vs. Atalanta (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Poli, De Jong, Kucka; Cerci, Bacca, Honda.

giphy.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There's really nothing bad about Kucka.

Adds needed dynamism.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His passing is pretty bad but he's a good player

I hope Montolivo recovers for this one, no NDJ please

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Great... DJ is back.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh great. The return of #dedication and his shit positioning + backpasses

computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Wow that midfield is so handicapped we will play like team with 2 red cards

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gazzetta | Probable Xl vs. Atalanta (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Poli, De Jong, Kucka; Cerci, Bacca, Honda.

tumblr_lz9ja3B9kE1rn95k2o1_500.gif

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Boli.. be jong.. bucka..
Definitely lucky if bacca have one shot on target with those rubbish creative inept midfield

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i thought i read something about niang possibly starting this game...or did i dream that?

anyway, i am excited about the game this weekend :D

FORZA MILAN :devilfir:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Didn't realize Niang excited people so much.

I'd really only start him as a sub initially. But Miha is a crazy risk taker and might start him after all.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
de jong is good for passing, in number and accuracy, but he prefers to pass back to defence, and not to the attack.
This is a post that would've never been made pre statistics encroachment into football.

What the heck is the point of pass number and accuracy if it's not leading to something?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is a post that would've never been made pre statistics encroachment into football.

What the heck is the point of pass number and accuracy if it's not leading to something?

because he is defensive midfielder, he at least keep the ball and pass it well, as defensive he does not help the attack, but he does not lose the ball in passing like kucka.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
well I think NDJ is eager to play this game...so i'm expecting him to do a good job by covering up for the defense.

Poli...no problem with him..the guys works really hard...hope he won't burn himself right away

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
basically with that midfield is Carlos Bacca vs Atalanta
forza Carlos, win for us

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
This season for me is grooming players like Dona , Roma , Des? , Cala , Berto , Niang and establishing players like Anto , Berto , Bacca , Menez and Adri.
If half of those are good to keep next season then next season shouldn't be year zero but year one ...... At last.
Love the Miha.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
de jong is good for passing, in number and accuracy, but he prefers to pass back to defence, and not to the attack.

Yet 95% of this forum cream themselves for the psg rat :lol:

verrattidedication.png

This season for me is grooming players like Dona , Roma , Des? , Cala , Berto , Niang and establishing players like Anto , Berto , Bacca , Menez and Adri.
If half of those are good to keep next season then next season shouldn't be year zero but year one ...... At last.
Love the Miha.

:thumbsup:

Finally we can move onto year 1 :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
12193458_968667289859118_787441074909286521_n.jpg

French duo set for AC Milan starting berth.

Things are looking up for AC Milan with Philippe #Mexes and M’Baye #Niang both set to boost coach Sinisa Mihajlovic’s options for the starting lineup.

After Mexes’ memorable cameo against the Biancocelesti, the centre-back is set for a starting berth when Milan take on #Atalanta on Saturday.

The 33-year-old came on as a second-half substitute and scored within 68 seconds of his substitution, and with his first touch of the game to boot.

His impressive display looks to have earned him a place in Mihajlovic’s starting XI, a scenario which is eerily similar to last season. Indeed, under former coach Filippo Inzaghi, Mexes had become persona non grata at the club.

It was the case this term again, with Diavolo President Silvio Berlusconi rescuing him last-minute by blocking his move to Fiorentina during the summer transfer window.

During the 2014/15 campaign Mexes had to wait until matchday 11 before returning to the team, following a number of exclusions in defence. It just so happens that his Lazio cameo came on the 11th week of the season as well, as he replaced the injured #Alex.

The new addition to Mihajlovic’s squad will be Niang, although Jeremy Menez remains unavailable and so unable to complete Milan’s transalpine trio.

The Serbian tactician will relish the return of Niang however, who will allow him to finally put in place the much vaunted 4-4-2 he had been unable to due to a lack of forwards.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Kucka-De Jong-Poli. :fp:

Please spare us this torture. I want us to have decent a bunch of midfielders in the squad. I'm not even asking for real quality ones, the likes of Cigarini, Parolo etc. would do just fine.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Play Honda is midfield in place of Poli ffs if the situation is so dire. Maybe that's his real position.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Milannews: Montolivo will recover to start; Cerci, Bacca and Honda up front.

No NDJ.

Schedule