Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
hey people, i swear to god i dont want to be the new passion for *9* around here or the new farouk, god knows i dont but i have to say this :o

this:

MilanoMike said:
No she's not Norwegian, she's not blonde either, I'm pretty sure she's living in Pakistan or India or Afghanistan and pretending to be someone she's not.
was posted by milanomike in the pictures thread, now i wrote a reply to this and he sent a pm to the admin and got my reply deleted which is ok! it contained alot of the f word which he deserved imho
but why wasnt his post deleted?

nothing in this world hurts me more than someone calling me a lier and i am not one! and who the f*** is he to even talk about me or where i am from or where i live
i told him, i live in norway, but am from afghanistan and now lets keep this thread open and see his reply? shall we?
what makes him say, what he said? and what makes him think i dont live in norway?oh yeha, i opened a thread and i said people could speak hindi there, i practically live in the thread because i know the language and i wana get better at it..is that why he said it? then i got a surprise for you..i know 6 languages..does that help you decide where i am from?
because hell if i ever say im norwegian, anyone who has ever asked me, i've said im afghan! proud afghan i am! and will never ever be stupid enough to call myself norwegian
while a certain someone here calls himself italian because the team he supports is italian and nobody believes him! brown eyes and dark hair doesnt mean you're italian :o

as this is just a question frm one forum member to another, i dont see any reason to close the thread!! i didnt use more than 3 emoticons and i didnt use the f word...so if any of our supermods or mods closes the thread, i suggets i get a reason

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
the girl pretty much said it all!!!

and the "Question" is: what does it says under our forum nickname??????

answer:"Location"

explanation to those who's having difficulties to understand:

location is the place where you located,the place where you resides at this very moment.

if this beautifull girl,whom i really love(only on the net,of course :) )said she is in Norway-then she is probably in Norway!!!!!!!!!!!

and WHY THE FUCK ANYONE SHOULD QUESTION THIS??????

some people just,eh :head:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Chill out please girl, I've already warned him there.

I honestly don't see any reason why you'd pretend to be from Norway when you're not. At least you've mentioned where you're originally from and that's enough for us to believe you :)

Now I'm gonna close this thread because obviously all it's gonna do is stir arguments and that's a reason good enough for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule