The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 27-11-2016, 09:06   #701
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
He is called the tank, right? But that is before a yellow card. After a yellow card, he is a revolving door.
Well, considering how easily this referee was giving out cards, it's understandable.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 12:06   #702
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Solid game. We started playing when he came on.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 17:00   #703
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Yeah I think it was a step in the right direction. Hope he follows this path but Kucka has always been kind of inconsistent (last season too) despite having unique characteristics in this team.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 17:32   #704
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

I think he is going down, he is more suited for Miha's pressing game, not with Montella.

Just look how he is giving less than last season:

2015/16 - 2016/17

Shots: 2 - 0.9
Tackles: 2.9 - 1.9
Aerials: 66 - 53%
Interceptions: 2.8 - 2
Forward passes: 29 - 22
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 22:17   #705
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

can we really compare him that way when hes played in 2 different systems .

1 as a mid of 2
and now mid of 3

but i agree with people who said that we need a kuco upgrade.. por faavor galliani
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 03:56   #706
Mr Delicious
Banned

I've said it before and i'll say it again: great bench player but should not start. I would prefer Pasalic start over him second half of the season. Kuco has been in awful form for quite some time now.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 04:25   #707
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
I've said it before and i'll say it again:
yeah, you keep making a fool out of yourself.

It would be great to have a better RCM than Kucka, but we don't have one right now, and Pasalic has certainly not shown enough to earn a spot.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 05:16   #708
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
yeah, you keep making a fool out of yourself.

It would be great to have a better RCM than Kucka, but we don't have one right now, and Pasalic has certainly not shown enough to earn a spot.
Funny because i'm not the only one who thinks Kuco should be a bench player. Sorry, this isnt 1955, you have to give players who show promise some playing time to progress.
Old 24-12-2016, 05:58   #709
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Funny because i'm not the only one who thinks Kuco should be a bench player.
He "should" be a bench player, if we sign better B2B mids than him, but we don't have those right now.

If you think our only proper B2B mid should be benched for a second advanced mid then you're simply clueless.

Quote:
Sorry, this isnt 1955, you have to give players who show promise some playing time to progress.
Pasalic has been given plenty of chances lately. Done a few things well, but not nearly enough to bench Kucka. He has earned more chances though.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:25   #710
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
He "should" be a bench player, if we sign better B2B mids than him, but we don't have those right now.

If you think our only proper B2B mid should be benched for a second advanced mid then you're simply clueless.

Pasalic has been given plenty of chances lately. Done a few things well, but not nearly enough to bench Kucka. He has earned more chances though.
What makes you think Pasalic is an advanced mid XD. He's an all around midfielder that doesn't have any standout qualities except for physical strength. He does well going forward and defending. He's similar to Kuco except he doesn't have a third lung.

Last edited by Mr Delicious; 24-12-2016 at 08:02. Reason: niceness
Old 24-12-2016, 08:05   #711
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
What makes you think Pasalic is an advanced mid XD. He's an all around midfielder that doesn't have any standout qualities except for physical strength. He does well going forward and defending. He's similar to Kuco except he doesn't have a third lung.

Fuck out here man
What makes you think he's like Kucka, or other physical mids, besides his height, Pubes?
He's more of a ball-player than a ball-winner, although his contributions have been small on and off ball. His lack of grit is unacceptable regardless of the type of mid he is.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:56   #712
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

pasalic is average as fuck. this fool is no better. we need better players. period.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 11:36   #713
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Thus guy probably has the most brutal name in football. I remember during the derby when the announcer were telling us the formations and Kuckas name came up. "NUMERO TRENTRATRE, JUUURAJ.... KUUCKAAA"

I swear if it didnt sound like 2 million soviet soldiers during the ww2 just outside the reichstag screaming URAA while making the last push, i dont know what it sounds like

If I was Kucka id die from a heartattack of the shiver Id get

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 13:36   #714
Tadej
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
pasalic is average as fuck. this fool is no better. we need better players. period.
We need more patient and supportive fans. Period.
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 14:24   #715
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

of course pasalic is putting on average performances but he as a player is a very talented one indeed !
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 17:03   #716
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Default Official: Juraj Kucka Thread

I want Kucka of Sinisa days. The tank he was back then… our right side would explode with him and Suso
Old 28-12-2016, 01:25   #717
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I want Kucka of Sinisa days. The tank he was back then… our right side would explode with him and Suso

So many misplaced passes and he doesn't seem to dribble as much as under miha. Is it bad form or what?
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 01:49   #718
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
We need more patient and supportive fans. Period.
I dont give a rats ass. I cannot accept incompetence. Milan is meant to fight for titles and not a top 5 finish. Yes i dont care about the stupid super coppa either.

Last edited by Soldier_of_god; 29-12-2016 at 02:14.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 09:05   #719
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
So many misplaced passes and he doesn't seem to dribble as much as under miha. Is it bad form or what?

I don't know. I didn't follow him much in his Genoa days, so I don't know if last season was that once in a lofetime season or if he's regressing / the system doesn't help him / just in bad form.

Maybe it's a little bit of all together. Maybe Honda's defensive work and movements allowed him to take more risks and push the ball forwards while in Montella's system Suso and Abate are constantly pushing forward so he has more defensive duties. Could it be that he's defensively not that good and now where he has to do the dirty work for Suso and Abate it shows up?
Old 29-12-2016, 16:48   #720
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Still a useful player, and I would like to see him come in later on to protect a lead or to add some muscle to the midfield.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote