The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: Which formation ?
4-3-2-1 145 37.18%
4-3-1-2 245 62.82%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-10-2009, 10:06   #2121
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Hey Centre Pedro and Calum1903; this is not cool to try to offend me; if you don't agree with my view so you can discuss it with me; not trying to offend me only because my vision is not compatible with yours. Really your are not the only fans for this team here, and i expect from you to respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

You are really acting like children.
I was offending you?
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:12   #2122
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

yes pirlo fans are horrible
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:13   #2123
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
yes pirlo fans are horrible
Yes, we are, compared to Pirlo.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:15   #2124
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Yes, we are, compared to Pirlo.
hence proved
Old 30-10-2009, 10:21   #2125
MassterMark

Quote:

Benching Ambrosini and Seedorf for Flamini and Strasser is not a good thing.
???
why not???

if you didnt see: ambro << flamini, and seedorf hasn't got allways good game; on sunday he was the worst on the pitch. even r80 was better than him.
so yeah, he can be benched beside r80.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:22   #2126
MassterMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum1903 View Post
Masstermatics and Sod-Lodgic - a winning combination.
all your's & leo's is surly not!
Old 30-10-2009, 10:24   #2127
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
???
why not???

if you didnt see: ambro << flamini, and seedorf hasn't got allways good game; on sunday he was the worst on the pitch. even r80 was better than him.
so yeah, he can be benched beside r80.
I am going to disagree with this.

Ambrosini again played very good as DM behind Pirlo and Seedorf, which both played again very good. I am very satisfied with this midfield, and for now there is no reason to bench one of them for a different player. You can't solve any of our problems here.

lol at that sence
Old 30-10-2009, 10:28   #2128
MassterMark

Quote:
Hey Centre Pedro and Calum1903; this is not cool to try to offend me; if you don't agree with my view so you can discuss it with me; not trying to offend me only because my vision is not compatible with yours. Really your are not the only fans for this team here, and i expect from you to respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

dont bother with them. they are just stupid. they stick with their players like ******s like leo & carlo, even when whole world see that this is wrong, they wont change shit. those ppl are so called ******s, we have them all around in our neighbourhoods, they are just stupid enough that they dont want changes even it would be good for them; they are affraid of changes. they havent got balls to risk sth, so they wont achieve nothing.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:32   #2129
Ashish
Banned

masster>>>center+pirlo lovers

fuck it masster>>entire footballing world
Old 30-10-2009, 10:50   #2130
agsgualdino
World Cup Winner

Milan is closely monitoring the market for central defenders. The company has realized that Milanese Alessandro Nesta is essential for the proper operation of the rear guard and could be back on the market to add another piece to the rear. According to rumors the Rossoneri could deal Servet Cetin, Turkey's national central defender and Galatasaray. The player - described by Drogba as a devilish lawyer - is also a target for Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund and Cologne, but the price is high, about twelve million.
agsgualdino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:02   #2131
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

What is really bothering me that they just go directly to offend when my idea is against their idea, instead to understand each others and have healthy comprehensive discussion.

Pedro, you didn't (you are not in their compound); I apologize to you.

About Strasser and Flamini and why I do choose them over Ambrosini; is because they can run more, and they can execute more complicate and sophisticate tactics and plan; plus they are hunger to play and take position in the field; Just take a look to Flamini when he used to play in Arsenal; he is monster running like a machine and defending like a mad dog.

Strasser did very well in Primavera and with some games that he played in the first team; he has the ability to improve strongly in deffense and he has very good talent in passing and creating chances for the team.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:04   #2132
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agsgualdino View Post
Milan is closely monitoring the market for central defenders. The company has realized that Milanese Alessandro Nesta is essential for the proper operation of the rear guard and could be back on the market to add another piece to the rear. According to rumors the Rossoneri could deal Servet Cetin, Turkey's national central defender and Galatasaray. The player - described by Drogba as a devilish lawyer - is also a target for Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund and Cologne, but the price is high, about twelve million.
I never realize this guy; i have to investigate about him; thanks for the News agsgualdino.
Old 30-10-2009, 11:10   #2133
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
What is really bothering me that they just go directly to offend when my idea is against their idea, instead to understand each others and have healthy comprehensive discussion.

Pedro, you didn't (you are not in their compound); I apologize to you.

About Strasser and Flamini and why I do choose them over Ambrosini; is because they can run more, and they can execute more complicate and sophisticate tactics and plan; plus they are hunger to play and take position in the field; Just take a look to Flamini when he used to play in Arsenal; he is monster running like a machine and defending like a mad dog.

Strasser did very well in Primavera and with some games that he played in the first team; he has the ability to improve strongly in deffense and he has very good talent in passing and creating chances for the team.
Thank you. That's nice to say. I appreciate it.

So they run faster, have hunger to play, etc. Sure, but I don't see why this makes them a better option than Ambrosini. He also works his ass off, and these days he again shows to be a good option for the DM position. Now, Flamini may become quickly first choice DM, but it's not like Flamini was that awesome so far this season (he was pre-season though). I am happy to have both here, and it will be a though battle between them, but for now I prefer Ambrosini because what he shows recently (and other seasons he was good too).

Strasser, no, future talk, not there yet. I expect him to be someday. We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...
Old 30-10-2009, 11:13   #2134
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by agsgualdino View Post
I hope we sign a central back soon. I really like to see Kjær in a Milan shirt next season more than other good options - besides Criscito, I want him also, but I want him to fill in our leftback position.
Old 30-10-2009, 11:20   #2135
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Thank you. That's nice to say. I appreciate it.

So they run faster, have hunger to play, etc. Sure, but I don't see why this makes them a better option than Ambrosini. He also works his ass off, and these days he again shows to be a good option for the DM position. Now, Flamini may become quickly first choice DM, but it's not like Flamini was that awesome so far this season (he was pre-season though). I am happy to have both here, and it will be a though battle between them, but for now I prefer Ambrosini because what he shows recently (and other seasons he was good too).

Strasser, no, future talk, not there yet. I expect him to be someday. We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...
If you sow Strasser games, you may change your Idea, cause he is really promising player, he need more support and believe on him.

About Ambro; he is one of the best with Pirlo in the last couple games; but lately the last games, he was off, and out of format, He would Take the hand of Strasser and teach him tips and tricks Like Nesta Did with Abate and TSilva.

We need to have choices and players who not only run but gives from their hurts and put some vital efforts with strong spirits.
Old 30-10-2009, 13:23   #2136
MassterMark

Quote:
We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...

so you prefer that we should lose games??
maybe this is right think to show management how much we sux, but in reality we can try some primavera players to save some money and to make some dreams come true for our youngsters.
Old 30-10-2009, 14:03   #2137
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

Quote:
did i say anything about sodcology? hmm... i dont think masstermatics has anything to do with you... so i dont really know what you are going on about...

healthy discussion? i seem to remember a discussion about anto that consisted of you refusing to listen to anything.. very healthy...

shouldnt you be posting pointless news articles in 5 differnent languages right now?

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 14:36   #2138
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centre View Post
did i say anything about sodcology? hmm... i dont think masstermatics has anything to do with you... so i dont really know what you are going on about...

healthy discussion? i seem to remember a discussion about anto that consisted of you refusing to listen to anything.. very healthy...

shouldnt you be posting pointless news articles in 5 differnent languages right now?
It is the Vice Versa; You are the one who refuse to listen, actually you still underestimate Antonini; so I'm not surprise for that; Anto proved me wright and did well in the Previous game with Chievo.

And do not make yourself Saint here, you are a devil beneath this forum.
Old 30-10-2009, 16:37   #2139
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
It is the Vice Versa; You are the one who refuse to listen, actually you still underestimate Antonini; so I'm not surprise for that; Anto proved me wright and did well in the Previous game with Chievo.

which part of your extremely logical argument did i refuse to listen to? the part where you claimed anto is a better passer than any of our other defenders? or was it when you claimed that abate is best suited to play as a defensive midfielder?

yep he definately showed all the vision and passing ability that you claim he has...

Quote:
thanks.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.

Last edited by Centre; 30-10-2009 at 16:41.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 17:06   #2140
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centre View Post
which part of your extremely logical argument did i refuse to listen to? the part where you claimed anto is a better passer than any of our other defenders? or was it when you claimed that abate is best suited to play as a defensive midfielder?

yep he definately showed all the vision and passing ability that you claim he has...
Yes, Anto is better in passing than who you choose them (Oddo, kaladz. Favali); and he prove it in his first game after long absent.[That Has been proved.]

About Abate; his best place to take the DMF; Leo was always put him back in MDF after let him played as RB because he realized the need of his efforts there; and if you watched the game against Napoli; you will realized that Abati did make mistake because our MF didn't control the ball and let the team push us in our Zone plus the Lack of MF (Attacking Wise) to link the team body.

Now, as lack of Wingers, Leo taught Abate to be a RB, cause he is desperate
to find a replacement of (Oddo, Khalaz and Favali).

If I was in his Place "Before a Month" I would do the following

---------------Pato-------------------Boriello------------
--------------------------Pirlo---------------------------
------Flamini--------------------------------Abate-------
------------------------Ambrosini------------------------
--Antonini--------------------------------------Zambro--
-------------------T.Silva-----Nesta--------------------
-------------------------Dida---------------------------

Here, I can Balance the Difference and Offence Method.

----------------

Now, after Leo prepared Abati for RB position; and "We have No proper replacement to him" then I have to go with this Formation as temporary till the Sumer Market Open; because everyone know that in winter we may only bring DB.

---------------Pato-------------------Boriello------------
--------------------------Pirlo---------------------------
------Di Gannero---------------------------Flamini------- /Janku
------------------------Ambrosini------------------------ /Strasser
--Antonini----------------------------------------Abate--
-------------------T.Silva-----Nesta--------------------- /Bonera
-------------------------Dida----------------------------