M'baye Niang Thread

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Is this guy non-EU? If so, then we can't sign him, only Kaka and Matri (???) would be available strikers.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
M'baye Niang > Borriello

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
France is part of the EU

:star:

i dont see what my race has anything to do with it. look at the french players with black skin that we've bought as "talents" and they turn out to play in ligue 2 or somewhere else like that dominic adiyiah. god mention a minority skin colour and everyone automatically thinks your racist.

Which "white" skin frenchman was world class for us?? Gourcouff?

What about Patrick Vierra?? Ligue2? We lost Viera because of our managers were interested in champions and not in youth development.

How many African-Frenchmen did we bought to conclude what you're implying?

Dominic Adiyah never played in France!! :lol:

Everyone thinks you're a racist? :fp: (centre of the world complex:lol:)

I wouldn't think you're racist, after reading what you wrote i just conclude that you're ********. (not meant as an insult, because you could start thinking that everybody is insulting you)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Mateoftw

My point was that your post implied (maybe not to all but to some) that a player's race had to do with them not succeeding here.

Gourcuff, Adiyah, Grimi, Viudez, Paloschi, Verdi, Beretta, Mattioni etc etc etc have all come and gone without making a blip on the radar.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mateoftw

My point was that your post implied (maybe not to all but to some) that a player's race had to do with them not succeeding here.

Gourcuff, Adiyah, Grimi, Viudez, Paloschi, Verdi, Beretta, Mattioni etc etc etc have all come and gone without making a blip on the radar.

1 exception.
Gourcuff was sold for a lot of money and scored a lot for Bordeaux. Plays now for OL.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Mateoftw

but black french/speak french/ghanian players that milan signs at a young age always fail at milan.... my point is valid. name me one black french player that milan signed as a prospect that succeeded into the first team cause i can't think of any. jesus i know other players have failed as well, i'm just making a comparison.

@ the dumbass who called me ********, maybe if you can comprehend the idea im trying to throw across you'd understand what i'm trying to get at instead of giving me a lesson on equality lmao. i obviously know gourcuff and the likes have failed as well and that skin doesnt matter but my point is valid. name me one of these african youth prospects milan has signed over the last 10 years that succeeded to be in our first xi cause i cant think of any and i know niang wont succeed either. jesus.

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if black/white/brown/purple/green/navy

No young player shall succeed at Milan :g:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
1 exception.
Gourcuff was sold for a lot of money and scored a lot for Bordeaux. Plays now for OL.

Gourcuff flopped here, had two good seasons in France and is now underperforming again, I could counter Aubeyang scored 15 goals and is doing well now in Ligue 1 but the point was succeeding here in Milan.

Doesn't matter if black/white/brown/purple/green/navy

No young player shall succeed at Milan :g:

Hopefully that part will change or this new project is truly fucked.

But to the point no young player "has" succeeded so I really dont understand Mateofw's point of singling out a group unless he deems Matri, Luca, Abate, Borriello successes while overlooking the fact that they developed outside of Milan and were brought back because they were cheap alternatives.

Anyhow if he is promising and he comes hopefully he will work out.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
so if we get niang on loan i assume he will play for primavera.
Is it loan with obligation or option to buy?

also read that caen will have first option on loaning our youngsters.

Last edited:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What a stupid deal for Caen. 1 year loan and I cant see him playing much, then what? I cant see million spending 6 million pound on this kid next year, just as i didnt expect Milan to spend money on Aquilani and these fools will end up selling him on the cheap next year

astorino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What a stupid deal for Caen. 1 year loan and I cant see him playing much, then what? I cant see million spending 6 million pound on this kid next year, just as i didnt expect Milan to spend money on Aquilani and these fools will end up selling him on the cheap next year

he'll be in the Primavera probably playing nearly every game

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
he'll be in the Primavera probably playing nearly every game

yeah but playing in the primavera we dont really get any indication on how good he is, he isnt going to progress unless he play some minutes in the first-team.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
yeah but playing in the primavera we dont really get any indication on how good he is, he isnt going to progress unless he play some minutes in the first-team.

Send him on loan would be a better idea. Some serie A teams might be interested in signing him e.g. Pescara

Ruey

Beginner
Reaction score
Silvio has a new project going on. :b:

The kind of projects that consist in buying crappy players such as Traore instead of giving their chances to young players such as Cristante which are currently even better than Traore.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i dont see what my race has anything to do with it. look at the french players with black skin that we've bought as "talents" and they turn out to play in ligue 2 or somewhere else like that dominic adiyiah. god mention a minority skin colour and everyone automatically thinks your racist.

you're funny.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
you're funny.

well thats the correct political term i don't see how thats funny lol. there are more whites then there are black/asians/hispanics in canada,europe and the u.s., hence why they are called minorities. just like if a white person or asian were to go to africa they'd be considered a minority there. :/

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't think you really know about the players we have in position, then. Just because some get loaned out doesn't mean they're failures. Strasser did well with Lecce last term, Oduamadi did well with Torino last season, and will probably do well with Varese. Wilfred Osuji can be named as well, as he's done well in Serie B. To say that just because Adiyiah didn't do well, who's not French by the way, it also means somehow that Niang will flop. It shows a crass ineptitude to infer that if a player's black, he's french and that he won't do well.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
well thats the correct political term i don't see how thats funny lol. there are more whites then there are black/asians/hispanics in canada,europe and the u.s., hence why they are called minorities. just like if a white person or asian were to go to africa they'd be considered a minority there. :/

you're funny. all over the place, but funny

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
thats what i am wondering as well. R we fucking getting him or what?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
No man he's black, why should we get him?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I thought the kid is good and has potential, another bullshit bogus story cooked up by the cunning bald fathead galliani.