Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Why am I not surprised that you +1 that stupid completely fucking random comment from Fredlick. :lol:

Why you are not surprised? Sorry, can´t help you, I´m not aspiring to become a psychiatrist. I´m more into pulmonology and cardiology.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what country u gotta live in to have never met a gay person?

Besides my home country, I've lived in the US for 1.5 years and in Lithuania for 4 years.
Maybe among the people I met, it wasn't common to immediately mention their sexual preferences. :lol:

How about you Congo? What's the common way of handling this in 'murica? Is it the first thing you tell to new people you meet?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Why you are not surprised? Sorry, can´t help you, I´m not aspiring to become a psychiatrist. I´m more into pulmonology and cardiology.

good then maybe you can explain why my heart pounds and I'm short of breath every time lucia posts :b:

#sosmooth
#gettinginthere

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you Swedish?

Four years is a lot man. You must be there for some reason like studying or the wifey. Just visit family and friends often.

It´s a very long time indeed! Yes, I´m Swedish. And yes, it´s because of studies, both me and my wife moved here four years ago and it´ll be another two... :(

We go to Sweden during the summer but we need to work the entire time in order to pay for tuition. So... not alot of time for family and friends I´m afraid. :(

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Besides my home country, I've lived in the US for 1.5 years and in Lithuania for 4 years.
Maybe among the people I met, it wasn't common to immediately mention their sexual preferences. :lol:

How about you Congo? What's the common way of handling this in 'murica? Is it the first thing you tell to new people you meet?

he uses grindr :o

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So it is confirmed. Swedes take being a fan to Justin Bieber level.

Those poor poor vikings. :head:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Seriously? Did you also live here? Why? Everyone I meet don´t even know it´s a country.

good then maybe you can explain why my heart pounds and I'm short of breath every time lucia posts :b:

#sosmooth
#gettinginthere

It´s normal. She´s a girl (I´m guessing based on her name) with a very good taste in football players. Your sympathetic nervous system is activated which in turn increases your heart and breathing rate.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Is MrKuuk your alter-ego?

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You never asked. LCC International University (Klaipeda).

Do you have a prior relation to Lithuania or did you just come here because of that specific university? Anyway Klaipeda is alot nicer than Kaunas where I live.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you have a prior relation to Lithuania or did you just come here because of that specific university? Anyway Klaipeda is alot nicer than Kaunas where I live.

No, found out about them by accident to be honest.

I've been to Kaunas only in transit to be honest while traveling to Vilnius and back. It's very Soviet like and also very unsafe (so I heard).

Although Klaipeda could be pretty unsafe as well at times (to foreigners) and also because it's a port city. Had a couple of accidents happen to students while I was there.

p.s. to end on a positive note - I do miss kepta duona and Svyturys Baltas. :D

Last edited:

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For you swedes. Viasat fotboll is showing the 07 cl final now. Milan vs Liverpool. I actually dident c this game before :/

Pitty i know the result but still kinda nice.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, found out about them by accident to be honest.

I've been to Kaunas only in transit to be honest while traveling to Vilnius and back. It's very Soviet like and also very unsafe (so I heard).

Although Klaipeda could be pretty unsafe as well at times (to foreigners) and also because it's a port city. Had a couple of accidents happen to students while I was there.

p.s. to end on a positive note - I do miss kepta duona and Svyturys Baltas. :D

No prior relation - that´s tough, I know. I hope for your sake they didn´t force you to learn the language. I´m required to since I need to talk to my patients.

Lithuanian people in general are nice, but there´s a high percentage who´s not so nice, especially not to foreigners... and especially not towards annoying foreigners! :lol:

kepta duona! Yeah, that´s one of the few things here that´s tasty!

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
this is so beautiful, forward and MrKuuK BFF :proud:

images

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
God, I came here to read about Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and last 3 pages is just shit posts, mostly from forward. :fp:
And now I just added another shit post here.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You cant have read alot in this thread. This is more or less the standard of whats beeing typed in here, much thanks to forward. Once in a while ppl who like ibra share a few comments on games / goals / future but you cant blink or you will miss those post in the clutter.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Yeah, it's actually insane that forward hasn't been banned from this thread.

99.99% of his posts are aimed to ruin this thread or make fun of people.
If there ever was a world record in trying hard to be annoying, he's broken it hundreds of times now.

Jasper? David?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

If there ever was a world record in trying hard to be annoying, he's broken it hundreds of times now.

Jasper? David?

I don't dislike you Forward, but Fred is correct here.

We know you don't like Ibra, you've posted it more than enough times.
Why not just let it be now?

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score

Jasper? David?

:thumbsup:

Fuck off forward.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Back to topic! Who do you guys think would be Ibra's ideal partner? Who could PSG realisticaly buy during the window? Any thoughts?

Borgaren

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
King Zlatan, Prince Boateng, Nocerino, Thiago Silva, Abate, Cassano, Mark Van Bommel

Jasper? David?

I would suggest you Forward to do something you enjoy and love instead of wasting your time here, with something you despise. Don't fill your life with hate, so stop reading in here if it annoys you that much. :thumbsup:

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Back to topic! Who do you guys think would be Ibra's ideal partner? Who could PSG realisticaly buy during the window? Any thoughts?

Cavani, Rooney or Ronaldo all seem to be targeted by PSG now.

I think Cavani could be the perfect match. It has to be someone who's comfortable with sharing the spotlight and cares more about the team winning than being the top scorer.

Like Ronaldo. Yes, he scored 34 goals. But he fired 235 shots.
Zlatan would have scored 100 if he was that selfish.

Schedule