• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I wouldn't sell him either. Just estimating his price. I would sell for 50 if we were guaranteed to get someone better, but in this crazy market, who are you gonna get.
Only guy I can think of is Douglas Costa, but he wants 6 million net salary, and when I ask people that watch Bayern they tell me he has like 1-2 good games and then 5-6 bad ones. They can't wait to get rid of him.

Costa is better but has shit mentality.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
So we were able to get 0€ for a player paid 10mil? I know it is poli but still.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Costa is better but has shit mentality.

Yes, that's why he's not worth 6 million per year. If he wasn't such a bitch I would give him that salary. But as things stand it wouldn't be worth making him the most paid player in the team with all the problems that would create down the line.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
A Company to speak directly to the fans so it changed the communication Milan

Strategy AC Milan communication - That the Milan's communication strategy has changed dramatically after the acquisition of the club by Li Yonghong and the arrival of new management led by CEO, Marco Fassone, is there for all to see.

If in the long months preceding the closing of the Chinese, also due to confidentiality issues related to negotiations with Fininvest, the Berlusconi family, were limited to a minimum flow of information to the press and the fans, creating many worries to the Rossoneri supporters concerned about fate of their favorite team, once settled at Casa Milan new ownership and the new leadership have launched a communication strategy set to greater transparency on the management decisions and on a direct relationship with the fans and the fan base Rossoneri through social networks.

A strategy set by the new director of communications of Milan, Fabio Guadagnini , who in an interview with First Communications has explained in detail the "revolution" started with the signing, live on the Facebook, the renewal of the contract Vincenzo Montella.

"Only two simple things were made," explains First Guadagnini, a long journalistic experience as director of Sky Sports before moving in October 2015, the head of external relations of the organizing committee of Rome in 2024 and become the 20 last April director of Milan's communication.

"First, we took action to make sure that our transfer market is done transparently, in the light of the sun . House Milan has become the reference point of the negotiations, most of the meetings with agents and prosecutors are held here and journalists who constantly piantonano the seat see who enters and who exits. It is a less 'lobbying' to manage recruitment from tradition , which provided for reserved places and great secrecy ".

To go to this basic direction is proving the use of the website (www.acmilan.com currently enjoys 1.3 million monthly visits) and social channels "Western" (24.8 million followers on Facebook, 4.7 million on Twitter, Google Plus 5.9m, 3.1m on Instagram, 330,000 subscribers to YouTube channel) and on those that are all the rage in China (26 000 to 450 000, and WeChat on Weibo).

"I believe in integrated communication," notes Guadagnini, "the message must be addressed at all levels of relations with stakeholders. One of these is the fan base, the community of national and international fans, which we consider an asset, a primary reference point for the company . Consider fans almost small reference publishers, with whom we communicate, interact, updating them on the club's activities. As a result, our communication is much more social , although of course not be separated from traditional or mainstream media such as newspapers and Web sites. "

Despite this new communication strategy devoted to transparency and direct relationship with the fans, the doubts about the corporate future of the club continue to be a constant in the debate in the press and among the supporters rossoneri.

On this point Guadagnini is serene: "It seems to me that the General Meeting of May 18 has cleared all acting in a capital increase of 60 million euro and the issue of two bonds totaling 128 million euro at the Vienna Stock Exchange" , says the manager of the Rossoneri communication before, " the financial plan is very specific, there are no great enigmas . The only question mark may relate to the fact that the current property is or is not capable of supporting a plan that depends on other activities, such as those wanting to start in China. "

And also on the relationship between the new properties and the fund Elliott , which has provided Yonghong Li the capital necessary to complete the acquisition of Milan, the head of communications Rossoneri try to curb any alarmism: " The presence of US fund Elliott Management is an additional warranty . Meanwhile, the property has been working hard on Milan China, the new company which will deal with the Milan brand development in the Chinese territory. "

Milan China thus represents one of the key points of the development plan of Milan. "With David Han Li (right arm the executive director of Li Yonghong, ed) we are working on tour in China July 14 to 22. He is regularly in Milan, but it is in constant contact with the Italian manager. With Fassone, every morning, do a conference call a couple of hours to talk about all the activities. However, Fassone is the manager who is in Milan property in all respects. The exchange rule is: you work well in Italy, make the team competitive, we know China and the business in this country we do. "

The expansion strategy outside Italy could also relate Milan TV, the thematic channel Rossoneri paid currently inserted in the Sky bouquet. "The goal is to give a setting a bit 'more digital TV at Milan", explains Guadagnini, "The digital platform will allow us to go beyond the boundaries and become international. With Milan China must be ready for a digital first platform very powerful, able to bring content even in Australia if it were needed. "

"The vertical channel on Sky TV is very important and generates revenues being paid, but it is also very Italian. It has so much content - talk shows and programs in Italian - which could hardly be replicated on the international market. We should also think of other formats. "

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But if they are seriously replacing Suso with Cuadrado, that will be the dumbest deal since replacing Thiago Silva with Zapata. Montella should be sacked on the spot if it's his idea

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
But if they are seriously replacing Suso with Cuadrado, that will be the dumbest deal since replacing Thiago Silva with Zapata. Montella should be sacked on the spot if it's his idea

Why do you think Cuardado is Montella & Kessie, Rod, Kessie, Silva are F&M?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
wtf? costa better than suso?? just ask bayern fans how they feel about him:lol: brainless one trick pony

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
would love to HAVE cudrado here if possible.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Did you mean would LOVE to have cuadrado?

Would love to HAVE cuadrado looks like you have intentions

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"Saul Niguez signs bumper NINE-YEAR deal until summer 2026 with Atletico Madrid"

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho

It is not the same Cuadrado that played in Fiorentina so no thanks for me im happy with Suso but im not sure Milan will play 4-3-3 next season which is the formation which allowes Suso to play his best football

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
"Saul Niguez signs bumper NINE-YEAR deal until summer 2026 with Atletico Madrid"

Koke and now this dude? Wtf are they teaching them in their primavera :conf:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Happy to see current management buying and then selling to even everything out, poli out for borini etc

We have definitely improved the team already, top 4 is very probable.

And to meet ffp, let's say this market ends with Bacca out and lapa with kalinic in, it's saving costs, balancing the team and giving us a very strong chance for cl.

Cl guaranteed and then the big names. Little by little.

It's looking good.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Renewing dollar, but selling suso is just wrong. This team will fall apart if we really considering to sell on of the key players

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As much as I hate the idea of selling Suso,I think it might be the right to do as Keita(refused to sign with us) and deulofeu's clause had been activated by Barcelona (you might want to argue,its not our fault but note,we didn't try).This made it obvious that we are not playing 4-3-3 formation next season and since its like that,what is the need of keeping Suso when that is the position he can flourish in.I think they are sacrificing him for more than one midfielders. Hence,the reason why we were linked with some new names in the midfield today.You might want to argue Hakan should play on the leftwing of the midfield but we all know he does not have the pace like Elsha had to make that happen and his shots will do us more good when they are coming from the middle of the park(behind the striker).Well,its just my opinion based on my little knowledge of the game,I might be wrong though.

DeSciglio

Beginner
Reaction score
As much as I hate the idea of selling Suso,I think it might be the right to do as Keita(refused to sign with us) and deulofeu's clause had been activated by Barcelona (you might want to argue,its not our fault but note,we didn't try).This made it obvious that we are not playing 4-3-3 formation next season and since its like that,what is the need of keeping Suso when that is the position he can flourish in.I think they are sacrificing him for more than one midfielders. Hence,the reason why we were linked with some new names in the midfield today.You might want to argue Hakan should play on the leftwing of the midfield but we all know he does not have the pace like Elsha had to make that happen and his shots will do us more good when they are coming from the middle of the park(behind the striker).Well,its just my opinion based on my little knowledge of the game,I might be wrong though.
:fp:

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The President of Atalanta Antonio Percassi spoke thus to Sky Sports Conti of the deal in place with Milan: "You all know how was your question, I would not pause to repeat it, but the boy's will is to go absolutely off and go to Milan, let's see if we can do the deal. We are doing the reasoning every day to complete the initiative. crucial next week? and 'likely. "

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43m for both of these fodders

F&M :proud:

sorry massaro :lol:

i forgot you were dropped on ur head when u was a kid... no hard feeling . us love you

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Premium Sport - Milan, the inclusion of Conti in the deal Pessina permanently unlocks the deal. For now Calhanoglu minimum distance

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: Leave my buddy Massaro alone. LOL why did you change what you wrote

i typed too soon :proud: Raz and MilanMB practically said everything i had in mind no need to hear the same song agains

WaL

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow, at lot's going on here. Nice to see so much activity, i've just been lurking for the last 6-7 months.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Suso had a better season than Bernardeschi, and arguably has a higher ceiling, while being only a few months older. If rumours are to be believed, Bernar's market value is 40m, that gives a good indication of how much Suso is worth in today's market.

Anyway, I don't care about what his value is, we don't want to become a selling club. Suso, Romagnoli, Bonaventura should be kept at the club at any cost.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
F Anderson is so overrated. His work ethics is piss poor

Not sure where you get this idea of that his work ethic is poor. This is one of those cases where stats are actually useful.....Felipe Anderson was top 6 in tackles per game overall, in all positions, with 2.8 per game, even higher than Kevin Strootman, one of the best all around box to box mids in the league.

Sure you can call his end product poor sometimes, but this is a player who can play as a hardworking wingback and the team does not suffer defensively. His workrate is one of his best qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule