Milan close on KAKA

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes he is forward. and he is good too. very big team wants him right now. he is talented young kid. he might be the best forward soon. we cant miss him. we have to buy him. it will cost very cheap. if he moves some else after year he will be so expensive.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devilcon: Ain't he a midfielder??

Apparently, Leonardo is *influencing* the deal. Kaká said that he would be great to work with him...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I know nothing of the Brasiliero......BUT, I can say this......better than Figo, and probably cheaper too.

Reaction score
:head:
I hope no!
Kaká play in the same position of Rivaldo but he is in formation, he still kick very bad with the left leg, and his heading is very very bad, 20 milion is to much for a player like he.
The sensation of the sumer here in brazil are Diego and Robinho of Santos actual champion of brazilian championship, and other player very good is Kléber of Corinthians, he is compared here with Serginho, and apponted with the probable sucessor of Roberto Carlos.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think he can play as midfielder also.... maybe an offensive one... im ready to trade someone from our midfield for him...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Kaka is a superb player.. he can solve our right-sided problems

(imagine an attack with Pippo and Sheva supported by Rivaldo--Rui--Kaka - its gr8 m8)

:D

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
it's said Kaka is great,but i never see he play. and he'd be a midfielder..

but one thing for sure:he's the most handsome guy among Brazil team----------lol :D :D

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Yo!! Here´s a profil I found on Kaka from the homepage of the World Cup 2002:

"Profile:
Despite his youth (he turned 20 on the eve of the FIFA World CupTM finals), the Sao Paulo winger has plenty of experience in both the domestic and Copa Mercosur competitions. Represented his country at the FIFA World Under-20 Championship, scoring once, as the green and golds went out to Ghana. A tireless worker with an excellent shot."

Also

Birth Date: 22 April 1982
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Position: FW
Current Club: Sao Paulo (BRA)
Int'l Goals: 1 (as of 27 May 2002)
Int'l Caps: 3 (as of 27 May 2002)
First Int'l Cap: Bolivia (31 January 2002)

:devil:

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
Kaka has recently said that Leonardo is the maestro and Rivaldo is his idol. So according to that it looks like he will play for Milan in the near future. It would be nice see him in a rossoneri shirt because he's young and very talented player :) :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
with new fucking regualtion milan would have to sell 2 non EU if they are going to buy kaka, so that sucks, i heard 2 brazillians might leaving in the summer is roque and serginho if they r going to bring kaka, kaka is cost 20 m dollar and it's £12m

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
with new fucking regualtion milan would have to sell 2 non EU if they are going to buy kaka, so that sucks, i heard 2 brazillians might leaving in the summer is roque and serginho if they r going to bring kaka, kaka is cost 20 m dollar and it's £12m
:conf: I thought it would be 1 non-EU player...

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we gotta get kaka, i seen him only a bit and he looked impressive
plus he will like to come thanx to rivaldo and leonardo

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wasn't Roque Junior supposed to go to São Paulo or something?

That's a non-EU player Milan could and should let go for Kaká...

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
I know nothing of the Brasiliero......BUT, I can say this......better than Figo, and probably cheaper too.

why?anybody heard of milan signin' figo?gosh...
i would prefer beck though.

Never heard of him... so i have no idea.. whether he's good or not...

i know this guy is good lookin'(to chicks),havent' seen him playin' yet.it is said that he is a 'solid' youngster.

I think he can play as midfielder also.... maybe an offensive one... im ready to trade someone from our midfield for him...

well,brazil yields loads of players like that,and who was it that you were thinkin' of to trade?

so,what do you guys think of kaka in comparison with diego?i prefer the latter,although i've watched neither of them played...

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
libreogrande said:

well,brazil yields loads of players like that,and who was it that you were thinkin' of to trade?

I would put up Ibrahim Ba, Dalla Bona and even Redondo for transfer...

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well,i would put up Ba to trade as well.

but why redondo and dalla bona?

i think they two are quite good?

btw,since i havent seen dalla bona playin' much before,i wonder,what's the exact position he plays?i know he's a mf but,a DH or an OH?or a SH?and what kind of player is he?kind of 'soft one' or 'hard one'(tackles a lot and get cards a lot such as gattuso)?

in the playstation game <prosoccerevolution> he's an OH and his 'shoot power ' is quite good------in fact he does nice long range shots as well?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hehe guys... i wouldnt judge players by their videogame-ratings... hihihi

I dont think Redondo will ever get back to his past form... he's been away from football for too long... and Dalla Bona is young, wich is good...but i dont think he'll develope much more than this...

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
doesn't matter,gattuso got back from the celtics and he's doin' well now,dalla bona has been in those premiere leagues for quite long as well so i believe he will get a position in milan for him,sooner or later.

he's still young,after all.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kaka is going to be a damned good player but I think Diego and Robinho might even be better and come at a much lower price. And with kaka dating Mariah Carey, it will be a complete media circus in Milan if he turns up here.!!! :D

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
guys... right now, i would actually trade Rui Costa for him... :cry:
Well, well, well - what a pity.....
Haven't I heard of all this complaining before?...
Rui played a VERY BAD match against Chievo, no doubt about that!
But... One match??? :conf:
Well - even our KING Maldini has been thorugh a bad period this season - ex. The match against Atalanta... :head:
Well - not to say that we must give these players too many chances now, because we've suffered WAY ENOUGH in Serie A for now - but insn't it going way too far...? :conf:
IMO - WE ACTUALLY SHOULD BLAME THE WHOLE TEAM FOR THIS, BUT NOT PLAYERS AS INDIVIDUALS... :mad:
We are not Inter or Roma, who count on one of their players to make a crucial innovation in every match (Vieri and Totti) - everyone is responsible for the result in Milan, because we're NOT depending on one player...we're using team-work- Milans results is not one's responsibility, but everybody's responsibility!!! :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
WE ACTUALLY SHOULD BLAME THE WHOLE TEAM FOR THIS, BUT NOT PLAYERS AS INDIVIDUALS... :mad:
We are not Inter or Roma, who count on one of their players to make a crucial innovation in every match (Vieri and Totti) - everyone is responsible for the result in Milan, because we're NOT depending on one player...we're using team-work- Milans results is not one's responsibility, but everybody's responsibility!!! :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!
*Applaudes* Couldn't have said it better myself ;) :cool:

BTW, Kaká ain't dating Mariah Carey

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
Ozmosis said:
guys... right now, i would actually trade Rui Costa for him... :cry:
Well, well, well - what a pity.....
Haven't I heard of all this complaining before?...
Rui played a VERY BAD match against Chievo, no doubt about that!
But... One match??? :conf:
Well - even our KING Maldini has been thorugh a bad period this season - ex. The match against Atalanta... :head:
Well - not to say that we must give these players too many chances now, because we've suffered WAY ENOUGH in Serie A for now - but insn't it going way too far...? :conf:
IMO - WE ACTUALLY SHOULD BLAME THE WHOLE TEAM FOR THIS, BUT NOT PLAYERS AS INDIVIDUALS... :mad:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

now you aint never seen me post on how much i like Rui Costa, have you? that's cause i haven't.

Schedule