Good bye everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
mtfco said:
ok.. really. how the hell did this guy know me? LOL

You are famous. ;) I read some of your old posts and your a good character. You don't post much lately, but I'm dead sure you are always updated of what's going on over here. ;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
As for everyone who was asking me why I was leaving, okay here you go:

I don't really know, I've been over here for almost a year I think, It seemed to me like a split second, everything I shared over here with all of you was great. But really looking at my life, I've been doing nothing but sitting on my Computer, and using the Internet, for silly reasons. I'll try to find another ways to enjoy my time, experience maybe other things in life, and maybe then I could come back and post again, even though I don't have a good history nor reputation.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We do but this mid life crisis style thing you're having at 14..im going to have to politely say..fuck off.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you. Fuck off too.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
If what you say prompted you to come to this decision is true, I'll be surprised, but its good for you. But just remember you can't please all the people all the time. Its impossible and not worthwhile. Just be yourself, and deal with the issues that arise as a consequence of it. All the best, Ali :) You'll be missed.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Well considering the fact you are only 14, i thought you would probably be the oldest poster in the forum in about 10 years time. Anyway, hope you change your mind and stay. All da best Ali :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks a lot, Arun and sid.

I maybe will think it over again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Well it is unhealthy to spend all the time behind computer, but there's a way to be in a forum and have a real life too. Just don't get carried away with nonsense arguments, select threads that you view and post your own views from time to time. Anyway best of luck whatever you do. :beer:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
As for everyone who was asking me why I was leaving, okay here you go:
I don't really know, I've been over here for almost a year I think, It seemed to me like a split second, everything I shared over here with all of you was great. But really looking at my life, I've been doing nothing but sitting on my Computer, and using the Internet, for silly reasons. I'll try to find another ways to enjoy my time, experience maybe other things in life, and maybe then I could come back and post again, even though I don't have a good history nor reputation.
I find this drivel hard to believe, really. As Jasper said, the real world + forum participation aren't mutually exclusive. I stand by my assumption that you'll keep delighting us with your presence under a new profile. Or is Big Soccer so much more appealing ?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ mmm...we'll see what I'll do. I'll be sure to keep you informed ;)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Hey Dude, come on, think twice and stay here with us.
If you doesn't want to spend all your time here then come and visit us from time to time.
And what is this shit you are not a good poster? Don't think so.
Don't make yourself so bad.

Well, If you are still willing to leave, I wish you all the best and much of luck.
Take care of you. We will miss you. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
^ mmm...we'll see what I'll do. I'll be sure to keep you informed ;)
I have no doubt you'll keep your ... er... buddies informed. So what's your new forum nick ?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Bye Farouk !!!
I had the feeling that you will leave this forum. I notice that, you weren't online that much, didn't posted anymore. And I was right.
Mate make sure you keep supporting A.C. Milan and don't be a Gunner or Chelsea fan. Just Milan... :)
It's not really goodbye but ok. Just make sure you will stay online... ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
FAROUK...you dont want people to think you're online 24/7? well put your status thingy on "appear as offline" or whateva :tongue: :tongue:
you dont have to leave..but um..good luck! you crazy bastard, just a few days ago, you said you were back :eek:
but cya around i guess
take care

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I have no doubt you'll keep your ... er... buddies informed. So what's your new forum nick ?

You have to guess it yourself. ;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rosanna03 said:
Hey Dude, come on, think twice and stay here with us.
If you doesn't want to spend all your time here then come and visit us from time to time.
And what is this shit you are not a good poster? Don't think so.
Don't make yourself so bad.

Well, If you are still willing to leave, I wish you all the best and much of luck.
Take care of you. We will miss you. ;)

Thanks a lot. I'll try to be around every now and then. ;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
Bye Farouk !!!
I had the feeling that you will leave this forum. I notice that, you weren't online that much, didn't posted anymore. And I was right.
Mate make sure you keep supporting A.C. Milan and don't be a Gunner or Chelsea fan. Just Milan... :)
It's not really goodbye but ok. Just make sure you will stay online... ;)

Smartass. ;)

It's not a goodbye between me and you, that's for sure.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
FAROUK...you dont want people to think you're online 24/7? well put your status thingy on "appear as offline" or whateva :tongue: :tongue:
you dont have to leave..but um..good luck! you crazy bastard, just a few days ago, you said you were back :eek:
but cya around i guess
take care

Thank you...CRAZY MILAN GIRL.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure, sharmoota. :tongue:

Rex

Reaction score
You should've tough as your idol, Jose Mourinho how he manages to conquer EPL's atmosphere, so why don't you make heart-talks to him to keep your feet steadily on the forums instead ? :D Anyway, the decision is yours. I have no rights to influence them. :)

All in all, be good.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We used to have threads like this in the past.. and they are still here :) .. + if someone hate or like you here.. its not relevant.. must important is that you have something to discuss about Milan.. and thats all.. dont take it close to heart anything on forums..

Peace. :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks very much Rex and Besi.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Ah come on,,, drop a hint. Will the new one be the old one ?

You'll know very soon.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:

LOL :D Are you having a go at our very own Drogba Groupie? HAHA :D

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
You'll know very soon.
Okay, enough...

If we will know very soon, that means you'll be coming back and the purpose of this thread is........ well, there is none.

If you are going to "retire", then delete this nickname instead of changing it to "retired". Otherwise, keep it and tell us you will come back from time to time, or better yet, don't! Like most people here, I come back and write when I don't have other things going on.

You've been here less than one year though and now you obviously have the attention you wanted! So, get on with whatever it was that you planned to do!

A dopo

SRN. :head: :conf:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
SempreRossoNero said:
Okay, enough...

If we will know very soon, that means you'll be coming back and the purpose of this thread is........ well, there is none.

If you are going to "retire", then delete this nickname instead of changing it to "retired". Otherwise, keep it and tell us you will come back from time to time, or better yet, don't! Like most people here, I come back and write when I don't have other things going on.

You've been here less than one year though and now you obviously have the attention you wanted! So, get on with whatever it was that you planned to do!

A dopo

SRN. :head: :conf:
I think he has a point. While being inconsistent with your decisions may not be such a big deal for you, I think you'd have effectively made fools out of all the people who'd cared to reply to this thread. So much for a stunt.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ali, i don't want to say good bye in your good bye thread because i hope you will consider your option more carefully and make another decision to stay here.
Actually, i think the 2 reasons that you want to leave are: You think some membranes don't want to make friends with you or even "hate" you + You want to find something to get fun in your life beside to post in the forum or have more important things need to do. If my conclusion is right, i would like to tell you my opinion to these 2 reasons: 1st, some membranes don't consider you as their friends doesn't mean they hate you, they may just don't want to make friends as deeply as in their real life or they consider you are a little young. Sometimes people use a little bit offensive language doesn't mean they hate you, they may just totally against your points or your casual sentence made them unhappy at that time. By the way, you also can't let everyone in the world loves you, same as not everyone considers Milan is the best club in the world, but fortunately, we do. 2nd, the world is colourful and you can find fun in lots ways, but do you really need to say good bye ?? I don't think so, because you are a Milan fan this is a truth, once you want to discuss Milan through the internet this forum is the best place, right ?? Even if you have other more important things need to do, you can still back once you have free time. For example, i am really busy in my study in recently that's why i didn't post as many as before, but once my semester ended, probably at the end of this April, i will back to post as many as i want to post when i have enough free time in the summer.
I miss you although i didn't contact with you long times.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody's retiring. Much ado about nothing.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule