Prediction Game

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I noticed that the last 2 threads were opened by normal members since milan_my_love hasn't been online for a lot of time. And also now nobody is counting the scores, so I think that maybe we must have a new member to do milan_my_love's job, until he's regularly online again :rolleyes:

What do you think? David...

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
If this becomes reality then I'll play again.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Yeah, i noticed that too.
We could do with some feedback!
David?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your posts are going nowhere so the scores will eventually get counted.

But since Omer is busy, you're free to open the threads in advance if you so wish.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The scores should be updated a little more regularly. If people can't do their job properly, they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Hello all.

I don't think if any registered member was compelled to open a thread or two when i wans't able to appear online for weeks is a big deal. I thought i would be back after week 16 games so i opened the threads weeks before the games but due to lack of time i stayed away for further two weeks. Hence starting the usual debate once again.

It's funny if you ask me. IF not serving the forum community in the recovery month of my business for just two week games is a big deal then i must be a stupid being here. I know what my responsibilites are and the guys here know what i mean.

You guys will be updated about all the game results and the scores but be patient. I've more important things to do in my life and not only sapl. I am well aware of the things that counts.

Thanks all !

Last edited:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Well said Milan my love, i respect that.
As long as we know we can open the threads ourselves and David 'sticks' them i am cool about it.

;)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
yes, i can create it too. in fact i already created 2 threads. week 19 coppa italia and week 20 serie a. let the fun in prediction start!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
anyone interested in serie b ? i have some time now. i can create serie b prediction threads if you guys want

Schedule