Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Can someone ban this troll : " Nova Milan " ?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I have a problem. This:

is the most awesome thing ever and I don't know where to post it :cry:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Random videos thread.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I have a suggestion.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Would you mind actually saying that suggestion?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Suggestion: Renaming the "Primavera Thread" into "Youth Teams Thread"

Can we rename the "Primavera Thread" into "Youth Teams Thread" to generalize the news and the incidents for all the youth sectors as AC Milan Website do, to avoid open many threads for each youth team.

SN: Can you please replace "2010 Preseason Friendlies" from [AC Milan Matches] to [AC Milan Discussions] as it is the nature place for it.

Thanks in advance.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm pretty sure that we could either have that thread for the pre-season friendlies all in there. But it would be too messy, so i do follow this motion so that seperate threads can be made close to the date.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that every fan of Spain should be banned from the forum. Why can't we hate Spain in peace? Why there's always someone too defend them?

It would be unfair to ban them without a chance so I think that it should start during/after Germany x Spain.

"He didn't dive..." ban.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can we rename the "Primavera Thread" into "Youth Teams Thread" to generalize the news and the incidents for all the youth sectors as AC Milan Website do, to avoid open many threads for each youth team.

SN: Can you please replace "2010 Preseason Friendlies" from [AC Milan Matches] to [AC Milan Discussions] as it is the nature place for it.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure. The focal point in the youth teams is Primavera. Others aren't that important. I think we should keep it this way - name is Primavera but younger team news can be posted as well.

-e- actually changed it to 'Official: Primavera and other youth teams of Milan'. Is it ok? /-e-

The preseason friendlies are all about the matches. Just like fixture list. I'd keep it there.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
problem: spain and holland are in the final and I hate them both

Suggestion: we pretend that the 3rd place play off is actually the final, and vice versa - that way, the better teams are in the final...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
problem: spain and holland are in the final and I hate them both

Suggestion: we pretend that the 3rd place play off is actually the final, and vice versa - that way, the better teams are in the final...

Deal.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i really only find robben the only true hateable character on the dutch team. Sneijder is a real cunt.... but at same time... he is REALLY good...

dirt kuyt? Thats like hating the special kid in your elementary school class
Van bommel? more fear than hatred

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I'm not sure. The focal point in the youth teams is Primavera. Others aren't that important. I think we should keep it this way - name is Primavera but younger team news can be posted as well.

-e- actually changed it to 'Official: Primavera and other youth teams of Milan'. Is it ok? /-e-

The preseason friendlies are all about the matches. Just like fixture list. I'd keep it there.

Thanks Jasper, appreciate it.

About the other point; you have your point which I respect it; although the thread's subject talking about the date list matches, I prefer to organize the "AC Milan Matches" section just pure threads on the games and whatever fixtures and schedules moved to "AC Milan Discussions" just to keep the track for searching on the games.

Again thanks for cooperate and help.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i really only find robben the only true hateable character on the dutch team. Sneijder is a real cunt.... but at same time... he is REALLY good...

dirt kuyt? Thats like hating the special kid in your elementary school class
Van bommel? more fear than hatred

RVP? Not a big fan of rapists tbh.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So you respect rapists? Bravo.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So you respect rapists? Bravo.

the odds a famous athlete would have to rape a girl r same odds brescia wins serie A next year

did he get convicted? MY biggest fucking pet peeve in world is girls who claim rape when its simply NOT true.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
interesting...

:D

a girl i know is drunk and just text'd me 'i'm feeling horny'

if i fuck her would it be rape? Because she could claim it, and i'd get shit embarssed out of me, all sorts of legal fees only to get it dropped. That happened to my good friend.

and kobe

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I think court cases for paedophilia and rape etc, should protect the identity of the defendant, because for careers like teaching and stuff, it can really damage them.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I think court cases for paedophilia and rape etc, should protect the identity of the defendant, because for careers like teaching and stuff, it can really damage them.

You mean in case the person in question is innocent? That's true, they could be damaged unfairly this way. Of course, when guilty, they should be really damaged (which will happen).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

my point exactly.

did van persie get convicted? Kobe convicted? Nope! BUT people will always call them 'rapists'

rape i a serious chargem and your essentially guilty by public opinion whether its true or not. So to tie it back on topic...

a suggestion: DONT call someone a rapist who isn't convicted

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, they should be protected until found guilty. But if they are found guilty then they should be exposed.

If you're talking to me about the calling people rapists thing. Then i was only joking, i'm not that horrible.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
a girl i know is drunk and just text'd me 'i'm feeling horny'

if i fuck her would it be rape? Because she could claim it, and i'd get shit embarssed out of me, all sorts of legal fees only to get it dropped. That happened to my good friend.

and kobe

yes i agree with u..shits fucked up.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
There is no proof about Van Persie being a rapist. So it's wrong to call him that way. There is no evidence nor did he get convicted... stop judging people when you don't know jack.

(So obviously I agree with m84, hdc, etc.)

Schedule