The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Suso to become Raiola client?

Milan attacker Suso is reportedly in talks to become the latest player on Mino Raiola’s books.

Suso is currently without an agent after separating from Alessandro Lucci earlier this week.

He looked set to sign up with Manuel Garcia Quilon, who represents the likes of Pepe Reina, Jose Callejon and Theo Hernandez.

However, Calciomercato.it – through Spanish-based journalist Marko Calemme – claims links between the 25-year-old and Raiola are “much more concrete”.

The Italo-Dutchman is considered the world’s most prized agent along with Jorge Mendes, boasting world stars such as Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lorenzo Insigne.

He already has three clients at Milan in Gianluigi Donnarumma, Giacomo Bonaventura and Alessio Romagnoli.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna, Ale, Suso, Bona....

Raiola already has the club by the balls in the Donna situation.
He'll probably leave for free, or see the club go even further than F&M to keep him.

Ale probably wants out, but I think he'll agree to stay if they offer a ridiculous contract like Donna's. I've been defending his performances lately, but if he asks for 6m, 7m, like Donna, then throw his ass out.

The Bona and Suso cases seem simple, but I can see Raiola try to exploit the Donna situation to get better deals for all his clients, and I think that's what these newly recruited players are hoping for.

At this point if a Milan player switches to Raiola then he's pretty much declaring himself an enemy of this club. One of them is the captain...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
All in all their career paths followed the same trajectories.
> Played well at their (smaller club)
> Came to Milan too old
> Started off pretty brightly
> Got a big injury
> Never recovered and became shit
> Milan stuck with old player on massive wages

Ask your buddy Lukaku who his first captain was and who guided him through during his teen years.

terrible attempt to troll dru :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: FIFA have confirmed Arsene Wenger has been appointed as Chief of Global Football Development.

One possibility less... :o

Thank the Matrix. Now Poshittino to become sky pundit and Mou back to merda after Conte gets pissed off as usual and leaves. Please.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra confirmed he's left the LA Galaxy. Probably has his next club lined up then.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ask your buddy Lukaku who his first captain was and who guided him through during his teen years.

terrible attempt to troll dru :lol:

How am I trolling :conf:
Are we not now in basically the same situation with Biglia that we had with Monto? Except, Biglia hasn't been as snakey to the club? They're basically the same guy at this point on the pitch.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
How am I trolling :conf:
Are we not now in basically the same situation with Biglia that we had with Monto? Except, Biglia hasn't been as snakey to the club? They're basically the same guy at this point on the pitch.

Biglia is starting next match.
Their career path is different.
Not the same.
Biglia deserves a statue in Brussels.
Monto deserves nothing.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Biglia is starting next match.
Their career path is different.
Not the same.
Biglia deserves a statue in Brussels.
Monto deserves nothing.
I agree with this.

Was only talking about the similarities:
1) position they play on the pitch
2) now they are too slow/error prone to play the role
3) both have declined sharply from when we first bought them (I was excited to get both tbh)
4) Both were doing well for club and country
5) Both started off pretty well
6) Both are on large salaries

etc.
I don't know why everything has to devolve into a pedantic pissing contest these days.
This place used to be more cheerful and friendly.
That's why I like Pingu :o

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ibraaaaaaa
Please come to save us some points

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Monto was a help for most of the decade, most years he was the best DM/CM by far.

I also don't get why he always was the scapegoat, I even support him with sticking to his contract, hell he should have gotten a fair chance against Biglia, that Argentine fraud is nowhere better than Monto.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Only thing I remember Montolivo for is giving that nice pass to Balotelli against Germany. His first season at Milan was decent too but that's it. Shame he was actually captain too.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
People crying over Monto :lol:

Terrible player and seems like an ass. Absolutely useless - he could've taken a discount or asked for his contract to be rescinded if playing was so important to him.

All in all, hope he won't be mentioned in relation to this club again.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Road to 40 Points this season boys and girls, buckle up!

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Piatek one season wonder pew pew Koume looks good this year too

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No it's more like the posters above are acting all offended because I'm jokingly calling one of them gay for not wanting to fuck Halle Berry.

The "it's current year" meme implies a constant march towards "progressivism" where last year's progressives are this year's Nazi's

e.g. if you supported gay marriage last year but aren't on board with pumping hormones into kids today you're suddenly a bigot etc.

calling your bro's gay? it's STILL funny as hell to me:o
What got into you bro?

Its pingu you're arguing with.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Real Madrid eye 'world record £340m transfer move for Kylian Mbappe'
images

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan are reportedly ready to sell Fabio Borini, Franck Kessie and Ricardo Rodriguez to raise €60m for January, including a €4m per year Zlatan Ibrahimovic contract.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Was only talking about the similarities:
1) position they play on the pitch
2) now they are too slow/error prone to play the role
3) both have declined sharply from when we first bought them (I was excited to get both tbh)
4) Both were doing well for club and country
5) Both started off pretty well
6) Both are on large salaries
Monto was shit overall in his last 3 seasons. Biglia was crucial at times last season. And this season I hope he can recover that form.
That’s how I see things...it’s just the type of fan I am.
I really want to believe that Biglia will play an awesome match vs Napoli.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan are reportedly ready to sell Fabio Borini, Franck Kessie and Ricardo Rodriguez to raise €60m for January, including a €4m per year Zlatan Ibrahimovic contract.
We should be lucky if we get 45 for all 3.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Benatia tutto****: "Milan were strongly interested and wanted to sign me. I was very close to joining them in the summer."

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We should be lucky if we get 45 for all 3.

Borini: No one is going to match his current salary, let alone pay a transfer fee on top of it. 0.

RicRod: Bought for 15-17m. Unlikely to go for more than that or even as much now. 10m seems realistic, but it could get even lower since the club and RicRod seem desperate to part ways.

Kessie: Valued at 25-35m before this season, but it must've plummeted now, after losing his place in the XI of a 14th ranked team and making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
At this moment even 25m seems more than what other clubs would be prepared to pay. I think a lot of clubs would change their offer into a loan with buyout option now.

45m? :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Even I'm doubting Wolverhampton's interest in Kessie :head:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Borini: No one is going to match his current salary, let alone pay a transfer fee on top of it. 0.

RicRod: Bought for 15-17m. Unlikely to go for more than that or even as much now. 10m seems realistic, but it could get even lower since the club and RicRod seem desperate to part ways.

Kessie: Valued at 25-35m before this season, but it must've plummeted now, after losing his place in the XI of a 14th ranked team and making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

At this moment even 25m seems more than what other clubs would be prepared to pay. I think a lot of clubs would change their offer into a loan with buyout option now.

45m?
There's probably a dumb midtable Bundesliga team willing to pay 10-15m for RR. Other than that I agree.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Unless the club sell an actual asset them there's 0 chance they raise 60m. Especially in the January market.

Suso and Kessie should have been gone in the summer. The club will now have to accept the loss on both players come the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.