AC Milan Stadium || nuovostadiomilano.com

Which design should be selected for nuovostadiomilano?

• Total voters

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
That's only because we had players like Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kak?, Sheva, Pippo etc...and a full San Siro.

yes but our team was equal to man united who had crissy, scholes, rooney, rio vidic tevez, van der sar

with equal teams 80k fans booing everything you do can make the difference

with 45k (and a shit team) what will make "stadio lego di milano" different to villa park

no team in in the epl has 80k for any home game and only a handful of teams in europe had 80k for CL games.
most teams don't experience that level of intimidation.

I'd rather see 48k every game than 80k 6 games and 25k rest of the season.

we might just get 48k for 6 games and 25k the rest of the time :o

just like the san siro is 80k and 80k don't come a 48k stadium doesn't mean 48k will come

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Where do we place Berlusconi's statue?

they gotta do something
look at this....purple nose *** won, wat, 2 champions league....gets this

sir%20alex%20ferguson%20stand%20statue%20old%20trafford%20mm.jpg

if the whole stadium's name is acmilan emirates....then SILVIO GOTTA HAVE A STATUE AT LEAST

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
in brisbane we have ths suncorp stadium. it hosts 50 thou and is probably one of the best stadiums ive been too. The eithad, stamford bridge and anfield are all smaller than milans 48.000 seater! why should we build bigger? there is absolutely no need to go beyond 50 thou. especially in a city such as milan where half the population support inter. the design looks amazing, the extra facilities look and sound awesome, cant wait to see the final product. finally with more stadia going up in italia, serie a might not be finished after all.

I vote for naming writes to be Stadio Milan or Milan Arena,

Went to suncorp for the first time when australia vs china

Gorgeous stadium. Much nicer than stadium australia (anz) which is only decent when full

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan will be working with design masterminds ARUP for the stadium. Some of ARUP's notable works are The Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing, Shakhtar's Donbass Arena, The Allianz Arena and Valencia's Nou Mestalla (under construction) stadium.

birdsnest1.jpg

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that stadium is a fucking beauty. Modern stadiums need to be recognizable, have personality and make a statement. this certainly does that. Its far better than anything I could have imagined.

The floating glass boxes will no doubt project images and change color making it more appealing to different events, too much unnecessary maintenance otherwise.

The hotel looks great too, I expected it to be the same height as the roof of the ground but it looks big and will be another command centre for fans. I can imagine the atmosphere in there post game or even after we win a competition! I just hope it doesn't block out sunlight.

retractable roof would elevate the ground far beyond any other venue with similar capacity. again, you're probably not getting your moneys worth, but its a big statement.

Probably the most pleasing thing is the amount of sky boxes. can't believe people are comparing this project to the juventus stadium. the VIP section will rival or even surpass those of arsenal and bayern. I never expected it to extend in a band all around the stadium.

and you can't underestimate the importance of casa milan next door. and being part of the milanese peoples' day-to-day routine will not only ensure that the complex is used week round, but also to recruit more fans and more kids growing up in the area that will be exposed to our football club.

48k 52k seriously who gives a shit? there is a far bigger picture here.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
that stadium is a fucking beauty. Modern stadiums need to be recognizable, have personality and make a statement. this certainly does that. Its far better than anything I could have imagined.

The floating glass boxes will no doubt project images and change color making it more appealing to different events, too much unnecessary maintenance otherwise.

The hotel looks great too, I expected it to be the same height as the roof of the ground but it looks big and will be another command centre for fans. I can imagine the atmosphere in there post game or even after we win a competition! I just hope it doesn't block out sunlight.

retractable roof would elevate the ground far beyond any other venue with similar capacity. again, you're probably not getting your moneys worth, but its a big statement.

Probably the most pleasing thing is the amount of sky boxes. can't believe people are comparing this project to the juventus stadium. the VIP section will rival or even surpass those of arsenal and bayern. I never expected it to extend in a band all around the stadium.

and you can't underestimate the importance of casa milan next door. and being part of the milanese peoples' day-to-day routine will not only ensure that the complex is used week round, but also to recruit more fans and more kids growing up in the area that will be exposed to our football club.

Great post :star::star::star::star::star:
Tnx :thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
48k with proper design will destroy eardrums. surely acoustics will be taken into account, in a big way.

I have absolutely ZERO issue with the number of seats. Perfect, really.

The VIP area is where the $$$$ is gonna pour in. Done properly, 5*, it's gonna be a money tree.

It's clearly being built as a self sufficient complex - 7 day a week use.

I'll be there opening day, that's for damn fucking sure.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan will be working with design masterminds ARUP for the stadium. Some of ARUP's notable works are The Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing, Shakhtar's Donbass Arena, The Allianz Arena and Valencia's Nou Mestalla (under construction) stadium.

birdsnest1.jpg

Yes...and they can name our stadioum Fly Emirates Mediocre Arena. 48 000 seats, welcome West Ham fans!

A cube? that is the design from fashion city Milano? A Cube?

San Siro is still 50 years more modern then this shit. 60 000 or fuck it. And San Siro 4ever. Milan and inter should buy San Siro and just fix it a bit.

I dont like this. To small, to average looking, to average all in all. Like our team.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Yes...and they can name our stadioum Fly Emirates Mediocre Arena. 48 000 seats, welcome West Ham fans!

San Siro is still 50 years more modern then this shit. 60 000 or fuck it. And San Siro 4ever. Milan and inter should buy San Siro and just fix it a bit.

I dont like this. To small, to average looking, to average all in all. Like our team.

cry more about a stadium youll never visit.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We have to start using mrki as
a verb.

Eg: "Hey I'm gonna mrki about my pocket money for a while to my dad, but I don't think he'll give me more.."

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We have to start using mrki as
a verb.

Eg: "Hey I'm gonna mrki about my pocket money for a while to my dad, but I don't think he'll give me more.."

Me: Hey, Necro, how are you, man?

Nerco: Feeling mrki today.... my dog died last night

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Do u think---u could see pitch from hotel rooms?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I see a Bernabeu similarity too btw - in the VIP boxes.

:star::star:

Do u think---u could see pitch from hotel rooms?

Exactly what I was thinking. But hotel room rates will cost more than the tickets.

But hey, that's 48,000 plus the rooms. This is the expandable capacity that everyone wants.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Even if dre and beats handle the acoustics it won't compare to the san siro.
It will have Emirates/Stamford Bridge level atmosphere :o

48k means the only way to increase revenue will be to increase ticket prices which will kill the amount of real fans in the stadium.
Better start serving prawn sandwiches at half time :o

Everything people say about sky boxes and corporate hospitality can be done in a 60k stadium.
48k is short sighted and small penised.

All i see is a club trying desperately to be mediocre :cry:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This.

We're finally getting a new stadium (an awesome one btw) and y'all are complaining. Y'all are dumb.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly what I was thinking. But hotel room rates will cost more than the tickets.

But hey, that's 48,000 plus the rooms. This is the expandable capacity that everyone wants.

surely...they'd put bathrobes in the suites

windowfront seat....live match...wearing bathrobe....touching myself

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Bigger is more modern then :proud:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

WTF R U talking about ?

Mediocre Arena ?! Really ? :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
we'd have the best arena in europe if the reports are true and there are still people complaining.
yes, 48k is a small number for a team like milan. But it's more than enough.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

2.gif

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
The ridiculousness level in here is a bit much. The stadium is not modern enough for you? Should we have hired Frank Gehry?!? Hell, let's let Frank Gehry design the building and Pilippe Starck do the interiors. Post Modern da Milaaaan. Should the stadium breathe fire and transform from stadium into a robotic lion? The stadium can move depending on the match!

When we score, instead of a goal sound, we will shoot flames from curva sud and the pitch will open and swallow the opposition whole. Berlusconi will descend from his box and scream "are you not entertained?!?!" I mean, this proposal is still a work in progress, but it is coming!

Have you ever been there?

Mrki - I suggest you look at what comes down the runway in Milan before talking about the stadium's correlation with a fashion city.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Etihad 46k
Stamford Bridge 41k
Juventus Stadium 42k
Anfield 45k
White Hart Lane 35k
Parc des Princes 48k
Stade de Gerland 42k

Just to compare a few

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Etihad 46k
Stamford Bridge 41k
Juventus Stadium 42k
Anfield 45k
White Hart Lane 35k
Parc des Princes 48k
Stade de Gerland 42k

Just to compare a few

mediocrace!

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Beautiful stadium!

So what about the hashtag?

So what about 45K?

This is OUR stadium and it will generate revenue for us!

If those blocks can indeed turn red and black...I think I will cry.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The ridiculousness level in here is a bit much. The stadium is not modern enough for you? Should we have hired Frank Gehry?!? Hell, let's let Frank Gehry design the building and Pilippe Starck do the interiors. Post Modern da Milaaaan. Should the stadium breathe fire and transform from stadium into a robotic lion? The stadium can move depending on the match!

When we score, instead of a goal sound, we will shoot flames from curva sud and the pitch will open and swallow the opposition whole. Berlusconi will descend from his box and scream "are you not entertained?!?!" I mean, this proposal is still a work in progress, but it is coming!

this circle backs to what you once said... this forum has a high number of teenager posters!

Schedule