Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
ill buy you a coffin if you can call his wife a milf in front of ibra. ill pay for the funeral too

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
556922_383563385035916_1563801409_n.jpg

I noticed that:lol:

IbraFTW

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
From twitter

My love for Zlatan continues to grow. When asked about who will win Euro 2012 - "I couldn't give a shit who wins it. I'm going on holiday."

Incredible

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Charlie Sheen
man,you have some strange women ranking...:fp: are u straight?:D

Whats wrong with her? The woman is fine and to me she looks like one of those bitches who secrete all kind of fluids between those peptidoglycan rounded sugar-walls.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
r.i.p olEe.

meh, you are > 5 decades too early, man.
man,you have some strange women ranking...:fp: are u straight?:D

I'm absolutely straight, but I just don't like the way Helena Seger looks; to me she looks like a horse.

Whats wrong with her? The woman is fine and to me she looks like one of those bitches who secrete all kind of fluids between those peptidoglycan rounded sugar-walls.

I can't seem to make sense of the last part of your post :D but to answer your question, I just don't find her pretty. She reminds me of a horse.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OlEe, I would never invite you for a horse ride

Incredible

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Charlie Sheen
I can't seem to make sense of the last part of your post :D but to answer your question, I just don't find her pretty. She reminds me of a horse.

U're joking? U never tried 'em sugar walls? It does make sense why u don't like that fine woman.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
U're joking? U never tried 'em sugar walls? It does make sense why u don't like that fine woman.

ahh, now it makes sense :lol: at 2-3AM I wasn't able to get your point, mostly because I've never heard anyone use that expression ("sugar walls"). And yes, FYI, I have tried them :)

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Even though I'm sure many things Zlatan says is not sincere and are said to go along with his gimmick, but I'm damn sure he really don't give a fuck who wins Euro.