• Total voters

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:
And the derailing stops here :rolleyes:

Seems like Kaka' had a fantastic game yesterday.

Yeap he did.Great runs like he knows,scored 2 goals and assisted to Gila for the 4th one...
Forza Ricky:star:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
seems receivin' that award did him some good...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Just goes to show how lucky we are and what a jewel is he. Not a bad move from our management eh? ;)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
riamaldini said:
Celtic-Milan, meanwhile, could be Kaká's 50th Champions League match with Milan: the first was on 16 September 2003, at San Siro against Ajax.

time runs so fast.. i remember sat on my chair ate some cookies watched kaka's debut and i said to my brother "he's gonna be good" and when i bling my eyes here he's the best footballer in europe now..
Not wanting too sound like a fortune teller, I had the same feeling when I first saw him on the 1st game of the 03-04 season. Milan away vs Ancona. Deep in the second half Milan led 1-0. Ancona's attack broke down, Kaka (who came as substitute) received the high ball, smothered it with his tigh then dribbled past a defender. He ran past the halfway line in his now-famous runs before passing to Cafu in the right flank who then made a square pass to Sheva who scored, 2-0 for Milan. Then I remember myself thinking "Hmmm...that Kaka with no. 22 is quite good" :).

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^It was a brilliant piece of skill for his first touch. Such a magical player.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
he played a very good game last night against lazio..
amazing assist to gila.. and that goal by himself is extra ordinary.. he put the ball when defender and gk around him with a very tiny angle.. no comment about PK (outstanding.. cool..) briliant kaka..no wonder u worth 100 million euro... :D

Last edited:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Novella 2000 reported that caroline celico is pregnant...congratz ricky..soon u will become a father...^_^

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ricky is certainly scoring a lot this season... and not only on the field...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
San Paolo said:
Ricky is certainly scoring a lot this season... and not only on the field...

:D Well thats good for us 2,now he is gonna raise his kid in Milano ,one more thing to tie him to us:D

FORZA RIKY :star:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep in 20 years time his son will be a freak for Italy;)

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Kaka or Ronaldinho? You decide...(FIFA.com) Tuesday 9 October 2007

This week, have your say on Kaka and Ronaldinho. Who do you think is better and why? The Brazilian pair are superstars on the domestic and international fronts, and despite their very different styles of play, they both score goals and set up plenty more. Let us know who you prefer and why.

FIFA.com has decided to give fans even more of a say. Every second Tuesday, the official FIFA website will throw a subject out for discussion; a topic that supporters around the world are all talking about. Then it is up to you to get the debate going. Footballing rules apply of course: play fair and keep it clean and sensible.

This week's topic is about two exceptional players, Kaka and Ronaldinho. Both are Brazilian (and friends, in fact) and both play starring roles for one of the world's top clubs. But who in your opinion is the superior player and why? Do the Barcelona man's runs, jinks and passes edge it over the AC Milan standout's shooting and overall influence on the game? Or is it the other way around? You be the judge.

"I know that he's been a top player for a number of years. I watched him grow up in Sao Paulo. He went to Manchester and played in front of the incredible supporters they have there against some really tough opponents and he never flinched," said Ronaldinho on his compatriot's performance at Old Trafford in the UEFA Champions League last term.

"He was the best player on the pitch, he kept going forward, and everything he did was full of finesse. He looked capable of scoring a crucial goal every time he was on the ball. Kaka has become a real all-round player, no doubt about it."

FIFA.com

my vote 4 kaka :cool:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Az. said:
:D Well thats good for us 2,now he is gonna raise his kid in Milano ,one more thing to tie him to us:D

FORZA RIKY :star:
He better get an English teacher for himself and his kid :o

Any other sources on caroline being pregnant?? Cause i never heard of novella 2000! Its would be a not-so planned pregnancy if it happened since she is supposed to be studying unless me misunderstood a thing or two...happens :tongue:

People, you writting "i vote kaka" in this thread or on these boards aint guna do shit for him or us or that debate! JUST SO YOU KNOW

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^Hey, its for Kaká...! Its a good deed almost, im sure you can force yourself to register lol

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Besfort said:
Oh.. You have to be registered to post a comment.
Im Lazy :D
and I tried but it took time so I just leave site cause I was tired too, by the way Kaka is better ...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Finally a Kaka level performance by the man himself (and in Serie A!!!), that's the Ricky I want to see more often (I know not every team will give him all the space he needs, but it's good to see him not only running and trying to do everything by himself, but finding his teamates). And last but not least, we also got to see a non pk goal by him, which for me is a statement of how he wasn't playing at his level (it wasn't bad either, but he certainly wasn't showing more than 50% of his potencial).

Congratz on the baby!!!! :-)eek: she's my age)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Way to go Ricky! Best of luck with the baby! :star:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
crazy4milan said:
Congratz on the baby!!!! :-)eek: she's my age)

Yeah .. what are you waiting for ?:) .. hehe .. anyway .. maybe it's a rumour.. lets not jump on it till we have more secured source..

Back to Kaka performance.. at Lazio he had space.. and when he has space he is just like that .. amazing.. he will be also amazing when we will play with 2 strikers.. it means.. when Ronaldo will be back.. I can imagine the trio Kaka-Pato-Ronaldo ..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Besi said:
Yeah .. what are you waiting for ?:)
For the day that thinking about the possibility of getting pregnant doesn't make me all disgusted! :tongue: (I would love to be an aunt, though, I like kids, just not like the idea of being responsible for one + being pregnant for 9 months, at least not now-never say never-).

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
madtherchot said:
I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so would rather see Kaka' Jr. in yellow.
No! I already have preordered Gila and Kaka Jr. Azzurri kits! :tongue:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
crazymilangirl said:
Any other sources on caroline being pregnant?? Cause i never heard of novella 2000! Its would be a not-so planned pregnancy if it happened since she is supposed to be studying unless me misunderstood a thing or two...happens :tongue:

i dunno.. i read that on BOLA 9th January 2007 edition (famous sport newspaper in Indonesia) that said Novella 2000 (maybe itallian newspaper) wrote that... :) hope that's true.. but i dunno if it's just rumour though :(

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
No! I already have preordered Gila and Kaka Jr. Azzurri kits! :tongue:

your picture of emilio makes me laugh. i bet kaka will end up in spain. got to play gourcuff more.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Trio in shock FIFA snub

Francesco Totti, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luca Toni have been astonishingly omitted from the shortlist for the FIFA World Player of the Year award.

what a joke totti got the golden boot for being top scorer in europe last year.
kaka might get anyway so never mind

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Kaka' should definatly get it but it remains a shocker that Totti was excluded....why won't Europe and the rest of the world recognize his talent????

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pupone said:
Kaka' should definatly get it but it remains a shocker that Totti was excluded....why won't Europe and the rest of the world recognize his talent????

He definitly should be in the list.. but just behind our Ricky Kaka ;) .. this year .. Ricky should collect all the possible awards..LOL.. I am so selfish.. anyway Luca Toni + Ibrahimovich deserve to be in the list as well.. I dont know why they put Vieira in the list.. they just missed Emerson on the list to make it complete..

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Kaka eyeing up move to Premier League?

Kaka has nominated England as one of the two destinations which could tempt him if he ever decides to call time on his AC Milan career.

The 25-year-old Brazil midfielder is at pains, in an interview with Esquire magazine, to stress he expects to remain happy with the European champions.

But should he ever change his mind, Kaka admits clubs such as Manchester United and Arsenal would enter the equation - probably ahead of Chelsea or Liverpool.

'I'm very happy at Milan - and I don't expect that situation to change,' he said. 'But if you want to talk hypothetically, if I were ever to leave it would have to be for a club of equal stature - and I think I would only find that in England or Spain.

'Manchester United are a wonderful side ... I like Arsenal too.

'As for Chelsea and Liverpool, they are more tactically-oriented; they base themselves on solidity and organisation. They are maybe less creative, but they have good managers. I especially admire (Rafael) Benitez.'

soccernet.com

now it's england??... :rolleyes:

Schedule