Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
In short a summit between Galliani-Berlusconi

In short a summit between Galliani-Berlusconi

16.05.2010 15:30 by Anthony Vitiello

After closing the season with a fine trio with Juventus, AC Milan look to the future now. The evening of farewells and emotions transmitted by the public at San Siro for the greeting of Leonardo, Favalli and Dida, has led the company to think about replacements. According to the Corriere dello Sport beyond words Galliani, who has quietly reaffirmed its intention to choose the next coach should be short a summit with Prime Minister Berlusconi. The meeting will be crucial to determine the moves of the companies in the short term, especially after choosing the technical guide with the couple Tassotti-Gauls still ahead of the pretenders to the bench. The summit could take place in the next 48 hours Arcore.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
u ungrateful ass b1tchz :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Exactly, if not for Berlu 99.9% of Milan fan's wouldn't exist.
+1
I'm also of the opinion that if a 15-yr old kid's billionaire father suddenly stops spending money on him and taking care of him, he should be grateful for the wonderful times he had and for the fact that were it not for his father's sperm he wouldn't exist. He's lost his trust fund, his college money even his brazilian personal tutor who has been the father he never had when daddy was away chasin skirts. Hell the kid's father even sold his playstation and most of his clothes to make some quick ca$h. The kid has almost no friends because they're all stupidly upset that his dad charges them so much to come over and those that do come over get insulted.

In conclusion School's for fools. So what if ALL the other kids are doin it? Get a job and toughen up you lazy sissy ass bum. He's teaching the kid responsibility because he won't be around forever :cool:

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
just suck on berlu's cock cause it's latest hit here on forumz. no one said he needs to spend like 500m euros but at least stop selling our prize assets (sheva, kaka...). with these players we could win another cl or serie a perhaps and with the extra money from those trophies we could invest buying džeko or krasić or other players. mark my words if ronnie goes pato will follow him and than we have 0 talent in milan. this old senile pedophile has lost it ages ago and he still thinks van basten and gullit are milan players. today inter has overtaken milan as 2nd italian club with most serie a trophies and you ppl still here live in the past? wake up ffs. moratti spend more than 800m euros in last years and milan is only after old 'n free farts no one wants. ffs livorno outspend milan last summer open your eyes. berlu invest some you old fart or get the fuck out!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Are you guys off your meds? Let me break this for you guys :

-Milan is a world class club
-Berlusconi is a big part of why we have that standard ,hell in the last 20 years HE SET THAT standard for Milan.
-Now the fans are not being ungrateful ,there not demanding more there just demanding the standards of a world class club to be set right.

Were not fucking Bordeaux ,or Valencia or Roma or one of does teams that wins a league title once every 20 years or so.Were a team that`s expected to win/challenge for the title year in year out and the same goes for the Champions League.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Zero Debt
Still in Cl
Coming to end of a cycle cause certain manger was reluctant to bench oldies.
There is no plan for winning anything but atleast owner is trying to hold the dhip afloat financially
7 scudettos 5 champions league
countless number of champion player, financial stability.

Why dont you guys blame all bad things on managers and your favorite team and credit all the good things on the owner. its fucking disgrace and ungrateful that you use berlusconi just to abuse and suck carlo titlottis dick. either he is responsible for all the good and all the bad things or for nothing.

FUCK all the players and coaches i am happy to see my team in cl and seeing that we are out of debts and we are thinking of selling of old players, now milan is trying to float not to win.

One day we will be back but aim of the owner to play safe till that time.
Milan sold players worth 60 million still didnt win anything but see after spending 400 million real is also struggling, if we would have spend like that with 60 million red we might one day go to administration or would be in Debt worries like manure and liverpool.

we never sold our prized assets to justify owners needs.

sheva -> traitor son of a bitch, berlu got 30 million pound for that old fuck
Kaka -> debt was more important since then kaka has been shite.

Its down to Galliani who extend all the contracts and dont want to sell oldies, i agree with you sam on that. We are not a top club anymore atleast in the market, earlier you realise more you will be easy at it :)

Oh if you guys are still sad about it roll out 800 million euros and a italian passport to buy the fucking club

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
3 years without shit, berlu u better secure capello as our manager next year, and please get some good players.

also no one is being ungrateful, they are just pissed that the club doesnt seem to nave a plan for the future. merda have won a title for the last 5 years and look set to get the treble,we dont want him to spen 300 mill, we want the money from the tv rights and sponsors to be spent wisely and get us back to wining ways.

Last edited:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
christ the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet and berlusconi has already become a hot topic of debate so many emotional fans. All i hope for in the summer is a transfer campaign based on players that the manager wants rather than b and g champions and milan to keep its best players if that happens berlusconi is A ok in my book.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
perhaps we should face reality and see we're no match to inter and roma, as i see it we're just a bit better than samp or palermo. at least spending says so :o

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
City has been spending like drunken sailors but still they have crappy team.
In three years from now their slightly ******** golddigger arabian sultan owners gonna get tired and ditch the club and instead buy an ishochey team, NBC team, an island or something - City back with 100 of millions in deficit and wages so high they could fund 3-4 other clubs....

(Not to mention Obamawhore US-owners in Manu and Liverpool. Their teams are run like the greece economy.)

Bayer munich has this year won the german league, they won the german cup, and next week they play champions league final. The last 15 years their budget has gone into plus every year. They make money. Most of the season their starting eleven consists of 2 * 20 y old youth and lately also a 19 y old youth.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Bayern has a fantastic stadium we are homeless and bayern plays in a league which is organised not some corrupted ultra ridden without proper stadium leagues.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you THAT spoiled that you can't be patient at all with the people who made us successful time and time again? Look how much Inter had to wait and now they're on course to win the treble.

yes i'm spoiled. 2007. and counting...

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lolz @ berlu fans taking his cock out to spit out the cum on the forum :proud:. Nobody EVER asked or should I say dare ask for a mega transfer (although that's what big clubs do). All we ask is to KEEP the good stuff sell the unworthy shit and use the money from the shit sale to buy something we haven't had in YEARS like oh i dunno a f**king left back or cf ffs :rolleyes:. But we are totally against the cannibalization of milan by selling the things we hold dear to us. We are against the destruction of legends and the halting of the progress of would-be legends like kaka' and leo. In conclusion f**k him AND his fans :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes i respect liverpool fans :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Alright ... lets say Berlu is indeed trying to make Milan self-reliant; Responsible enough to not need a millionaire investor to remain competitive; to be able to exist at the highest levels after he's gone.

If this is so, then first a foremost, the club has to be properly managed. People intelligent and in the know, who would make the right decisions most of the time. Is this what is happening in Milan right now?

The club is in a bad state in terms of the quality of football. Players need to be replaced and new ones should come in to give us the depth we lack in comparison to other top sides. Because, fact of the matter is, our wage bill is on par with those of other top sides, yet we don't have the depth and (first team) quality of other top sides.

So yes. We've got to rid ourselves of certain players who are more of a burden than anything else. We're doing that now, but who's going to come and replace them? Surely, a team with a thin depth in squad, losing players (even though they may suck) needs to very active in the transfer market in order to remain competitive.

But what is happening? Leo is gone ... I'm not going to cry a river over it, because truth is, he was an experiment. Yes, there are better coaches out there, and Leo's limited tactical knowledge was exposed more than once this season.

But he's gone and ... what we should be doing, if Berlu wanted us to become self-reliant is bring in a top coach who knows how to work with the youth + build a team for the next cycle.

But what are we doing? We're gonna sit on our asses till the very last minute + bring in a coach late on, maybe adding 2-3 players without consulting our next coach about it. We're not going to use the summer (after the WC) to prepare adequately for the season ahead, and will most likely not even listen to the new coach's requests anyway.

How the fuck do you expect a club to be self-reliant like that? I have a lot of respect for him, but if he doesn't want to invest as much as he used to, then the least he could do is NOT INTERFERE with the running of the club, bringing in intelligent management who know how to make this self-reliance a reality + leave them to it. But bringing in his fantasies such as Dinho, he is continuing to use it like his play toy, which was all and good when he was investing ... but now, he simply isn't.

What he's doing right now is quickly undoing whatever good he's done to the club. If he wants it to be self-reliant, our policies and decisions would have been a lot different. I don't know what he's up to ... maybe he has a master plan behind it all ... but this procrastination simply has to fucking stop. MOVE YOUR ASSES and get to work! :o

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Listening to these anti-Berlu, communist, buttraiders talking about their playstation buy-sell-in-10 seconds just make me mad.
The transfer market opens 1 of July.

Greedy agents and players would love to allready now start bidding carousel on their players. But hey - this summer could very well become buyers market in many cases. So many clubs with poor econony and City/Madrid cannot buy more than 2 % of the players they are rumoured to buy.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Listening to these anti-Berlu, communist, buttraiders talking about their playstation buy-sell-in-10 seconds just make me mad.

:star:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Berlusconi deserves our respect for past accomplishments, but those past accomplishments do not excuse the fact that this club is dropping in quality and dropping fast. While clubs like Roma, Juve, and Inter spend 50-60m in a transfer window, we spend 10-20. We CANNOT win championships on 20% the budget of the other clubs. It simply isn't possible. THAT is why people are upset at Berlusconi.

Everyone understands what he has done for the club in the past, but his passion is no longer there. It's time for him to pass on the club to someone who cares.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Its not a question about spending mutli-millions. I don't care about that. Only thing I care about is us winning trophies - something we haven't been able to do for sometime now. You don't have to spend million in order to build a strong team. There are good players out there, who would improve our squad, that can be fetched at relatively low prices. There is the youth sector which we can try to develop + use more actively.

If I see the management working on projects/policies such as those, I will be content. But what they are busy trying to do is remind everyone of our past successes, make excuse after excuse, eventually delaying the inevitable. This pisses me off.

Krash

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just wish Berlu would do few things to show us that he cares, at the moment he looks like he doesn't give a shit

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we gets to August and no new players I gonna get nervous too.
But hey transfer market does not open until 1/7 so still I am cool. Also several Milan players gonna play WC and increase their value.
And squad is big enough in quantity. Milan need to sell first then buy. Actually I think the sales gonna decide which players to get brought into the squad.

Last edited:

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
But hey transfer market does not opens until 1/7 so still I am cool. Also several Milan players gonna play WC and increase their value.
And squad is big enough in quantity. Milan need to sell first then buy. Actually I think the sales gonna decide which players to get brought into the squad.

you sound like new ac milan fan? forget big bucks signing, astori and yepes is best they can get with no funds.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you sound like new ac milan fan? forget big bucks signing, astori and yepes is best they can get with no funds.

Maybe. That's why I believe Milan has to sell first and then buy. Anyway the market does not open until 1 of July.....alot can happen.

New Milan fan me? If you are 10 I have been Milan fan longer than your life.

btw: I believe Astori is quite talented.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But hey transfer market does not opens until 1/7 so still I am cool. Also several Milan players gonna play WC and increase their value.
Well now that you put it that way I'm calm again :)
I mean it's not like EVERY season for the past 5 years hasn't gone like:

STEP1 pre mercato: Milan gets linked to nobody

anti-berlu: OMG OMG we won't get any good players again :cry:

pro-berlu: relax it isn't june yet...has Berlu ever failed us ;)

STEP2 Mercato: slowly transfer rumors of great players come flying in. we're always "close" to great player X and 'finalizing' terms with player Y.
The players we're closest too are shit

anti-berlu: omg wtf noooo not this shit :mad:

pro-berlu: hey that free shit 30+ player is great for squad depth :cool:.
Those unknown pre teens are going to make us formidable in the future :star:

STEP3 post mercato:

anti-berlu: :head:

pro-berlu:
1) Why don't YOU buy someone for Milan if you love the club? :o
2) This is great in the future our young players would rule
3) When UEFA imposes their financial restrictions Milan would be the only club in the CL and we'd win by default for the next decade
4)At least we don't have debt...who wants to win trophies and buy great players and owe the bank? I've never paid a mortage in my life.
Bought my car and house ca$h

STEP4: Repeat cycle for future mercatos :proud:

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
in all honesty i think the future isnt as bleak as many make it out to be but there are signs of improvement in the youth teams ..our primavera are kicking some serious ass and they won the cup which was last won in maldini's era and the beretti are top or there abouts we have signed some hot prospects -pato;silva;abate(yes we signed him) hottor;adiyiah;etc etc and most importantly we have our our milanisti coming up verdi;albertazzi(from bologna though??) de vito(looks decent) add to that that we have a good financial situ and many players will be leaving (decreasing wages) and i know its sad to see the likes of our legends leaving,but it means that we are moving foward and things can surely only get better

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in all honesty i think the future isnt as bleak as many make it out to be but there are signs of improvement in the youth teams ..our primavera are kicking some serious ass and they won the cup which was last won in maldini's era and the beretti are top or there abouts we have signed some hot prospects -pato;silva;abate(yes we signed him) hottor;adiyiah;etc etc and most importantly we have our our milanisti coming up verdi;albertazzi(from bologna though??) de vito(looks decent) add to that that we have a good financial situ and many players will be leaving (decreasing wages) and i know its sad to see the likes of our legends leaving,but it means that we are moving foward and things can surely only get better
Back then it was Paloschi, Darmian, Albertazzi, Pozzi, Aubemyang and the next Baggio Di Gennaro :proud: We didn't need to spend back then either ;)

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
drucrl.

haha

I think the last 1-2 years and this situation is somewhat special. It is a rebuilding going on and it is not just to fire players with humungus wages and buy some new ones. Also Milan is slowly getting control over economy. Maybe in the green allready this season.

Myself I am optimistic. lol (looking at your thread again)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Few points that I will to voice out.

1)Spending more money doesn't means championship.
2)Winning Trophy is never easy, getting third is already a very good result, nobody deserved to be bash.
3)We are not the best but Milan is not a weak team.
I don't care what MVB or what Baresi comment on our team strength, I only know one thing, MVB had the best player in Holland and yet he never win any trophy. We don't have the best squad yet we are good enough to get third. We had Nesta, Pato, Ronaldihno and Silva and we also see a few potential youngster this year. So I don't really understand why people are saying we are a weak team.
4)Cutting cost is not a sin. Everyone is having fiancial difficulties ,we may end up bankrupt if we overspend.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let's be honest, after the Juventus game it seemed certain that players like inzaghi, favalli, dida and maybe ronaldinho are leaving. This in my opinion is a great start, as at least we know some sort of clear up is on the cards. Many fans may think that losing Ronaldinho is a loss, well it is if we didn't replace with another striker, which we inevitably will. I think selling Ronaldinho should be definately considered as I think Hunterlaar has a bright future with us, lets say we can get a minimum of 30 million for selling those two, then we can definately get close to buying Dzeko and then the rest should come.

I am pretty sure that, if Inter win champions league as much as I dont want them to, B&G will do the math and realise that buying some players ACTUALLY can help win trophies. Last summer Inter buy Sneijder, Eto and Milito witch have had a major impact on inters gameplay, and look where they are now!

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dru is havin legendary posts these days !!! :D:D:D

@Neenyg - B&G r too dumb to do any math and realize we need investments to win anythin. Dinho this season was our best player - top goal scorer and top assist maker. No idea y we shd sell him and get Hunter. For Hunter we will get 15 million back and we can get a good striker with that amount. For Dinho, no club except City will be able to afford his wage and buy him. (Other than Real, Barca, City and Chelsea no club's spending big in the market last 2 years).Dinho said he's not goin to City many times before. So we will not be able to sell Dinho. And even if we do, the other clubs will not give us enough to find a suitable replacement. Without him we r midtable europa league level team already.

Don't even try to argue with morons who still try to say that Berlu pedofuck and Galliani got a plan and we will go bankrupt if we spend for the basic requirements and our team as of now is good enough. We r Milan ffs and fighting for CL spot is not good enough.

Schedule