The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 21-03-2005, 11:58   #141
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_my_love
yea, it turned out to be.

---

Good second half by Milan. I thought Kaladze was very impressive. Stam and Seedorf had excellent game as well.

Overall well good result just before a two week pause.

Forza Milan
I'll try and start a few more match threads, hopefully my run can continue! I also thought Kaladze was impressive last night, Tomasson was dreadfull tho, not that that's much of a surprise! Still and excellent result tho, and well deserved.

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 12:21   #142
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippoinzag}{i
So it was a second yellow?
Hard to tell. Like you I can't remember seeing Paparesta pull yellow-red but have this image in my mind of only a red card held up... So he apparently considered it a straight red + not a 2nd yellow. Hm, has someone here taped the match ?

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 12:26   #143
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Hard to tell. Like you I can't remember seeing Paparesta pull yellow-red but have this image in my mind of only a red card held up... So he apparently considered it a straight red + not a 2nd yellow. Hm, has someone here taped the match ?
I have looked at the stats on this official site:

YELLOW CARDS: 69’ Stam (Mil),49’ Cafu (Mil),65’ Scurto (Rom), 67’ Tomasson (Mil), 72’ Perrotta (Rom), 75’ Seedorf (Mil), 85’ Kakà (Mil), 86’ Totti (Rom)
RED CARDS: 70’ Panucci,90’ Totti

Of course that doesn't neccesarily mean that he didn't receive 2 yellows, so we are still no further forward. Really cant understand that being a straight red if that is what he gave, that's bull. I know it's good news for Milan to have have an opponent sent of but i don't like that kind of poor decision. I know how annoyed i'd be if Pirlo or someone got a straight red for that challenge.

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 12:37   #144
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_my_love

I thought Kaladze was very impressive.

Yeap you are right!Kaladze was very impressive!He was in good form before the injury and was a bit worried that the injury will affect him but I'm glad that he is playing the way he played before he got injured!

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 13:44   #145
kujta_nesta13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Dont worry the more you get to watch him, the more you'll like him
Yeah that's very very true,every time i see him,i like him more and more
kujta_nesta13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 14:11   #146
Cescania
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini

Quote:
Ye, I watched the tape twice and didn't see him pulling out his 2nd yellow card for Totti. But it doesn't matter as long as Milan won.

The whole team was brilliant especially in the 2nd half. All the attacks were so smooth and mostly dangerous, and our defence was perfect. If they played like that against any team, we must win all. I have nothing bad to say about the team. 1 thing I want to complain is that Pippo should come out earlier. I miss him alot.

Signature
FORZA FORZA FORZA

A boy born to be a legend
Cescania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 20:24   #147
Roksana
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc

what can I say? We won again!! Weehee!
Roksana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 21:05   #148
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

I read on gazzetta.it that Gattuso & Pancaro refused to make anti-doping test .. This worries me .. but it also says that the test is not obligated on urine .. coze they refused it on urine .. so I dont know if this means something or not ..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 23:04   #149
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
I read on gazzetta.it that Gattuso & Pancaro refused to make anti-doping test .. This worries me .. but it also says that the test is not obligated on urine .. coze they refused it on urine .. so I dont know if this means something or not ..
What ? They even refused the urine test ? I thought that one was the mandatory one + only the blood test can be refused ? Ah well.. did you think they're given vitamin pills at MilanLab ? IMO they all do it, some are just more sophisticated, or like s.o. said yesterday 'scientific', about the whole thing.

Ooops, wait.. here's the article from La Gazzetta, looks like they gave urine samples but didn't agree to the blood cross test (so what's the test good for if they can refuse it without facing any consequences ? ):

Roma-Milan: 2 no ai controlli del sangue
Due rossoneri rifiutano la verifica incrociata con le urine

ROMA - Due giocatori del Milan sorteggiati all'antidoping non hanno dato ieri il loro assenso al controllo incrociato sangue-urine, secondo quanto previsto dal protocollo
degli esami. I due rossoneri (uno è tra i convocati di Lippi) hanno però messo a disposizione dei medici antidoping Figc una quantità di urine maggiore rispetto alle normali provette: secondo gli esperti, un flacone di questo genere dovrebbe consentire ai laboratori lo stesso tipo di analisi permesse dal controllo incrociato sangue-urine.
Secondo l' intesa tra calciatori e Federazione, l' adesione a questo tipo di controlli introdotti lo scorso anno è volontaria e deve esser concessa ogni volta.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 06:21   #150
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4milan
Well, I thought that I saw clown Paparesta show him another yellow (the second time he raised the red card to Totti). The match stats that I saw said that he got two yellows cards.
Actually who cares about that, the result is the same, the second yellow card -> red card = direct red card! Maybe (just maybe) he did decide to give the red card directly to Totti or maybe it's too long to take the yellow one then the red one :P

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 06:26   #151
mad4milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
(so what's the test good for if they can refuse it without facing any consequences ? ):
That's because, unlike urine tests, blood testing isn't obligatory under the current drugs testing programme. The use of it is new and, AFAIK, Italy's the only country that does it. [referring to football]

Blood tests are only taken if the players asked agree to them. And, surprise surprise, the AIC (Italian Footballers Association) is against blood testing.

Signature
::: That Which Does Not Kill Me Makes Me Stronger :::
mad4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 01:10   #152
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
He did get a yellow a couple min before the incident that got him sent off.

---

A certain crowd here usually hates sto face the facts which is why the foul hasn't even been mentioned by that certain crowd, + one of those facts is that partial refs are not a privilege exclusively enjoyed by Juve.
Absoltely agreed... MILAN is the second most benefited team from REFEREE'S help in SERIE A. But unfortunately, it is way off from JUVE, if JUVE gets 10 breaks from REFs, then we get hardly 5 of them in the same period of time.

That's the problem, I started calling JUVE the old SLUT instead of the old LADY !!!!!

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 07:24   #153
Rivaldo-11
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta

Obviously, referees are conscious of the fact that a major decision against the big clubs will attract more attention and put them in the spotlight where as giving the calls toward the biggies is their safe option......pitiful.

Signature
Rivaldo-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 12:43   #154
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Well guys yes sometimes Milan get a helping hand by the refs but it is different than Juve.I mean its another thing if the ref does not give a red card to a player and its totaly different thing when in Juve's case the ref gives a penalty which wasn't or when they score a goal from offside.I can count this year ten games which Juve won with the help of the refs and I'm not counting the situations in which a juve player shoud have been sent of.I'm just counting the goals scored from offside or non existing penalties.And if you see Milan did not have that kind of situations this year.

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 01:47   #155
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
Well guys yes sometimes Milan get a helping hand by the refs but it is different than Juve.I mean its another thing if the ref does not give a red card to a player and its totaly different thing when in Juve's case the ref gives a penalty which wasn't or when they score a goal from offside.I can count this year ten games which Juve won with the help of the refs and I'm not counting the situations in which a juve player shoud have been sent of.I'm just counting the goals scored from offside or non existing penalties.And if you see Milan did not have that kind of situations this year.
On the contrary a legitimate DHORASOO goal was not given against BOLOGNA which we ultimately lost...

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote