The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 17-04-2005, 15:49   #81
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Yeah, not a good result but we have to accept it..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 15:54   #82
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
The linesman dissallowed the goal , for Collina was allright..

I dont know what 3 of ur websites that u saw Passion but from what I saw we played very good .. we just missed the goals ..waite for the highlighs..
And Siena didn't play well ?

Thats from the Gazzetta live scoreboard:

-- Milan stanco
-- il Milan fatica a costruire azioni

Btw, Collina could have overruled the linesman. I'm really curious for the highlights now.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 15:59   #83
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
If Milan want the title, they not only have to compete with Juve but also with injustice
Garbage. If we can't win we blame the big bad Juve conspiracy. Yea right. Berlusconi is such an honorable man + of course would *never* do what Juve bosses allegedly do... LOL...

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:05   #84
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

tv here didn't show the game...i'm curious..how did rui costa do in pirlo's absence?

we lost..its unacceptable but its not the end of the world. the title race is far from over. next week juve plays inter..inter could very possibly defeat juve. if we win our game we're back on top...when we beat them at the san siro, we'll be three points clear, assuming we win the games in between. where's the crisis? i have no doubt that we'll beat juve..simply put we're a better team.

my only concern is that the players have their minds set on the champions league...didn't galliani say sth along the lines of he'd give the scudetto to juve if we got the champions league? i'm not sure i agree with this...we are the best team in italy by far....to give up on the scudetto now would be stupid..especially seeing that we have by no means won the CL..it'd just be a shame if our players blew off the remaining serie a fixtures.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:06   #85
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Garbage. If we can't win we blame the big bad Juve conspiracy. Yea right. Berlusconi is such an honorable man + of course would *never* do what Juve bosses allegedly do... LOL...
agree...
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:14   #86
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
And Siena didn't play well ?
They played well in the 1st half , they even hit the post with Tudor.. but they didnt have much chances in second half.. 2 chances 2 goals by them.. and both from counter atacks..

Its not still the end.. we have many games left..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:16   #87
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà

Quote:
And the Italian league is all a Milan-Juve conspiracy, they agree every year which team has to win and everyone else can go to hell, LOL
Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:26   #88
natascha
Rookie

arghh ... i hate sctv so much for not having italian league live again ! argghh .. maybe milan lose because i didn't watch the game .. hehe .. lol
natascha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:34   #89
cccp
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten

So sad, don't know if we could bounce back
cccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 16:57   #90
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

We kind of sucked. Didnt create much. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 17:02   #91
NANMAN30
Primavera Player

Terrible game today. Defense was a little shaky at times and we couldn't capitalize on our chances at goal. WE need NESTA back
NANMAN30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 17:36   #92
cute_medusa
Rookie

Fav. Players: Rui Costa,Ronaldinho,Samuel E'to,Figo,Cristiano Ronaldo,Zidane,Maldini

what went wrong?but nice goal from cozza though..
cute_medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 17:53   #93
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Can't say anything since I didn't saw the match, but the result is what counts, and it says we lost 2-1..with or without that goal dissallowed.
I'm confident that on wednesday we'll reach the top again, Inter has to safe their year, and beating Juve is one of the ways to safe it. We're still fighting.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 18:05   #94
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

so disappointed. Still plenty of chances, but it's a defeat that will affect psychologicaly in the other matches. We gotta win absolutely with Chievo and Parma and hope that Inter wins(who would have thought that I'd be cheering for Inter one day)
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 18:21   #95
mikez sheva7
Senior Team Member

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe Milan have given up their Scudetto ambitions in order to win the CL. In all fairness, winning the CL is much more important than the domestic competition but I'd really hate to see Juve win another Italian title. I'd be all for trading the Scudetto for the CL but at this point nothing has yet been decided and Milan should still fight for the Scudetto.
Hopefully this was just a slip-up. It angers me to see how well we can handle the likes of ManU and Inter but we have troubles against the likes of Brescia and Siena.
This game could end up to be a blessing in disguise...Milan needed a wake-up call against the smaller sides. Juve has it very tough in the next two weeks (Inter and Lazio) and in a couple of weeks is the big Milan-Juve showdown. So before you know it we could be on top holding on to a lead...if Milan still do want to win the Scudetto that is.

Signature

"WE ARE FEARED!"
mikez sheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 19:24   #96
NANMAN30
Primavera Player

I totally agree and I think they are putting too much empahsis on winning the CL if thats the case. The next round is weeks away so why not go all out and get the points you need? In all fairness I think they did but in a pretty strong offensive effort but were lacking in finish. Defense also looked very shaky with too many players pushing forward at once to get a winner. The good thing is that the race is not over yet. With a little help from INTER Milan could see themseleves tied back atop the table come next round.
NANMAN30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 19:54   #97
Pranjic
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio

Out of two games with Brescia and Siena only one point,I say we're lucky to be three points behind Juve and not six.It was a bad performance today against a very motivated team that fought to the end and deserved the win.We couldn't close out a game after taking the lead for the second time in a row and that is disapointing for our deffence especially if you consider the oposition.I never saw such a bad performance by Maldini in my life,he looked very shaky through out the game as did Stam.
Pranjic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 20:42   #98
savicevic10
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio

Milan always fuck up when I don't watch them. Galliani should put me on the payroll.

Signature
savicevic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 21:14   #99
zantetsuken
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko--Maldini

What a shame!
I hope we dont lose the scudetto on that game

Signature
Thanks Sheva and good luck
Maldini shows us the way to win others titles
Forza Milan