The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 30-04-2005, 23:17   #81
milanist
Banned

OK, highlights found

http://media2.acmilan.com/200504/1527_bb.wmv
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2005, 23:31   #82
GeronimoFinch
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso

Watched the whole game. Again, Milan were very poor in the first half but they sprung to life in the second half - complete opposite from the PSV game. I thought Ancelotti had made a mistake not starting either Seedorf or Pirlo, however, a tactical change for the second half won the game for Milan.

It looked like the ball struck Stam's hand in the penalty area and he also brought down Miccoli before that, but he was not the last man. Milan looked very fragile for the corner kicks and Fiorentina ought to have scored from one.

Still, sets us up nicely for next week. If we beat the Old Slut, we'll go three points clear with three games to play - that is assuming Bologna lose to them tomorrow, of course.

Forza Milan!!!!
GeronimoFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2005, 23:47   #83
Don Dada
National Team Player

I missed the game. It was actually live on Yahoo Soccer Pass but i had to do shit...But from the highlights, it seems we were under a lot of pressure. What matters is we got the points but i hope this performance is because we rested key players and were preoccupied with CL. PSV wont waste all those chances.

Don Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:49   #84
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant

Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerio
I think this is the most important match for us...
If win win this one against Fiorentina........WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

My prediction.....Fiorentina - Milan 1:2 (crespo&sheva) pls God let it be

I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......I LOVEEE YOUUUU SHEVAAAAAAAAAA......

Once again my prediction was succesfull!!!!!

I can smell the scudetto...
Demerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:05   #85
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

I didn't watch the match but it is an important 3 points! I read the match report and it is said that Milan was under preasure, especially in the first half. I just think that we're lucky to have Serginho and Sheva in Milan, they're both great! I think Milan will better with Serginho playing in the left rather than Seedorf!!
Btw, scudetto, here we come

FORZA MILAN!!

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 05:18   #86
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Good Result!

Forza Milan
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 05:34   #87
Dil dil
Banned

Fav. Players: All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi

wow I'm so happy that Milan won 2-1 thanks to
Milan and Sheva these 3 point is very important for us

Forza Milan
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 14:07   #88
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Unfortunately, JUVE leading by 2-1. Half-time right now....

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 14:27   #89
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorbasu
Unfortunately, JUVE leading by 2-1. Half-time right now....
Dmmmm Hope to draw!

Forza Milan
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 14:40   #90
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Still 2-1 in favor of JUVE.... 33 rd minute in the 2nd half... BOLOGNA always yield 6 points to JUVE in SERIE A...

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Old 01-05-2005, 14:59   #91
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

In Goal.com it's said that the match is over. Juve win 2-1..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 16:43   #92
Anderson Lima
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini & Nesta

Yap. Juventus won 2:1. Goals for Juve come from Cannavaro and Zalayeta.
Nedved is yellow carded in this match.. is he maybe suspended for Milan match now??
Anderson Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 17:13   #93
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

Very important three points of course but we were fortunate to return from Florence with all points in the bag. Viola lacked finishing touch to most of the chances they created. We didn't played all that well (like the scoreline show). Picture perfect Sergio crosses pinched by Sheva in the second half and at the other end Viola had a race for missing the chances they created.

As far as we win these kind of (fortunate) fixtures there's certainly no complaints whatsoever.

Forza Milan

Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 17:24   #94
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_my_love
We didn't played all that well (like the scoreline show).
I understand the need to embellish the picture a bit, after all it's *our* Milan, but.. I find Milan's minimalistic performances with that lucky happy ending harder + harder to defend. I watched the replay in the middle of the night/early morning + IMO, bar those 2 goals + maybe 15-20 min in the 2nd half, Milan sucked Yes, Juve sucked probably as much or worse, but that's no excuse

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 17:47   #95
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I understand the need to embellish the picture a bit, after all it's *our* Milan, but.. I find Milan's minimalistic performances with that lucky happy ending harder + harder to defend. I watched the replay in the middle of the night/early morning + IMO, bar those 2 goals + maybe 15-20 min in the 2nd half, Milan sucked Yes, Juve sucked probably as much or worse, but that's no excuse
true. Fortunate was the word used for the last night fixture. However, I thought Stams' handball was the key factor in outcome of the game as well. LUCK ?? It was as clear as one can get. There's no way i/anyone in his/her right mind can defend this one. Viola were hard done by that call IMO. to add they were better team in the game, minus the finishing and followed by this handball by Stam, we got away with it. We were VERY fortunate to lead at the top spot (for less than 24 hours) with Juve (who have their own version/s of fortunes working well for them as well).

Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 17:18   #96
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Yes!! Only found about the result this morning! Yes again!! Sheva scores! My prayer has been answered! I don't care if we play bad so long that we win, especially with the second leg of the PSV game coming.

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:07   #97
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Seems like REFEREE tonic for SHEVA is working a little more than expected. Remember, 2 games in a row where in both cases extremely dubious calls negated our goals against SIENA and CHIEVO matches costed us 3 points. Could have been 5 points if we couldn't have found a way to win against CHIEVO.

So, now the referee gave us back 2 points. Still 1 point done.

To be honest, I don't think that MILAN or JUVE are gonna lose any more points against the smaller teams since referees are gonna support both of them. Kinda surprising because, I have been following MILAN for nearly 16 years, but never saw these many calls go in favor us. Not happy about the situation but then the slut always get the most. Since, any other club doesn't mean shit to us in terms chasing the SERIE A, so it is again a mute point.

Unfortunately, all these calls coming in our way, but ironically because of the old slut we have still at a disadvantage, since they get double the amount of the calls that we get.

Hope we beat the slut next Sunday.. One thing for sure, whoever wins, SCUDETTO is theirs...

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Old 03-05-2005, 02:17   #98
warmth
Rossonero a vita!!!

Fav. Players: S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy

How you can say SCUDETTO is theirs??? are you sick??? SCUDETTO IS OURS!!!

Signature

.: OFFICIAL FOUNDER OF INFERNO ROSSONERO :.
warmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:59   #99
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

I said, "whoever wins, Scudetto is theirs", not just ""Scudetto is theirs"... Comprende Amigo ???

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO