The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:51   #1
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Default Lecce Vs Milan [Week 36] 15/5/05 (15.00)

Lecce Vs Milan

Preview From Channel4.com

Stadio = Via Del Mare

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a tough assignment for Carlo Ancelotti’s side who will be looking to bounce back after last week’s disappointment against Juventus. Lecce are still one win away from Zdenek Zeman being confident of staying up and at home have proved to be a match for most teams in Serie A this season.

Samuele Dalla Bona, a mainstay in the Lecce midfield this year, will have a point to prove against his old team who many think was not given a chance to show his ability. Marco Cassetti and Cristian Ledesma will also be hoping to impress after being linked with the Milan giants for most of the season.

After signs of tiredness in recent weeks, Ancelotti will look to reshuffle his pack for this game. Massimo Ambrosini and Manuel Rui Costa could come in for Rino Gattuso and Clarence Seedorf in midfield, while Filippo Inzaghi could make his first start after recovering from his long-term injury alongside Andriy Shevchenko.

Alessandro Nesta is suspended and will be missing for the Rossoneri. Zeman has no real selection problems and will continue to deploy his attack minded 4-3-3 against the team which he claimed earlier this week has been the best over the course of the season.
--------------------------------------------------

Milan Line up;

-------------Dida----
--Pancaro---Stam---Maldini--- Kaladze--
----Ambrosini------ Pirlo-----
------ Rui Costa----Kaka-----
-----Shevchenko-----F.Inzaghi--

Hope to win this game, it is very important!

Forza Milan
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:06   #2
milanist
Banned

Well, Lecce are built to attack and Milan has shown for a few times this season that they can't do it without their best players, so this line-up worries me... especially in defense.

Let's wait and see...
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 08:23   #3
the one and only sheva
Rookie

Fav. Players: sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho

a verry tough assignment indeed ! i like lecce because off there attractive style off play and there young team, they always seems to find great young talents that devellop into great players. they must have strong scouting team

the race for the scudetto is not over yet ! juve has the advantage but they have to face parma and a motivated giliardino
it ain't over till the fat lady sings ! remember the words off the psv supporters :’Faccia l’impossibile
i was really affected by those words... now we can use them ! do the impossible : WIN THE SCUDETTO

i still have faith in milan !
FORZA MILAN
the one and only sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 13:48   #4
Roksana
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc

we gotta win this game, if we should have a tiny chance 2 win the scudetto. Hit them hard! Forza Milan!
Roksana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 22:28   #5
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Ancelotti's post-match comment after Milan-Juve:

Lecce? No rotation, now we have some rest and don't make any calculations any more

Here comes Carlo with his comment + there goes the most reasonable concept. What do we have the players for if not for playing ? We have to win + I'm not sure if hanging on to Seedorf + Pirlo will help the cause... Then again Zeman seems to be a fanatic Juve hater + might do us a favour The kind Parma did us + might do us again

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 03:35   #6
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Lecce is the most free scoring team this season and with Nesta suspended they definitely could hurt us. But they also let on many goals with their open game. Maldini and Stam in the middle wothout any question, Kaladzhe on the left.

Rui Costa in for Pirlo and Dhorasoo or Serginho for Seedorf. And for once, can Inzaghi start a game?

A draw and Juve wins, that's it for me! Better concentrate for Istanbul and rest key players.

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 06:02   #7
Richy21
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Ancelotti's post-match comment after Milan-Juve:

Lecce? No rotation, now we have some rest and don't make any calculations any more

Here comes Carlo with his comment + there goes the most reasonable concept. What do we have the players for if not for playing ? We have to win + I'm not sure if hanging on to Seedorf + Pirlo will help the cause... Then again Zeman seems to be a fanatic Juve hater + might do us a favour The kind Parma did us + might do us again
Totally agree!!!
Hmm ... having some of the best players in the world in Milan's squad and having almost the same 11 players on the pitch starting all matches has resulted in having these 11 starters almost without legs! ... and the remaining squad without enough playing time to be good substituters at this time of the season.
If we don't get any cup this season ... there's only a name coming to my mind : Carlo!!!!
Richy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 09:20   #8
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

i `ll watch jufe-parma more than our game,because i am sure that we will win and i will hope gilardino and co to win too

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 09:24   #9
milanist
Banned

Gilardino, Gilardino, Gilardino... What can he do against Juventus himself?
Old 13-05-2005, 10:43   #10
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi

Fav. Players: Der Franco

Forget about Parma/Juve. we just need to win out. It starts vs. Zemen's side. It is all we can do at this juncture.

Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 12:02   #11
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Yes, I'm agree that Lecce is a good attacking team but remember, Milan won't get too many dificulties against an attacking team! That's what I'm thinking about. And.. I think Carlo needs to rotate some key players. Give Ambro, Dhorasso a chance to play, and Rui. I'm sure they can do something in this match.

I really hope that Gila can score and win against Juve, but I'm agree with milanist, what can he do alone?

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 18:23   #12
Don Dada
National Team Player

I dont think Parma will beat Juve. Not after the 3-0 we gave em. Maybe a tie is more likely. Milan, without question, has to win everygame from now till the last game against Udine. And that means the May 25 game too. I'll be satisfied with the CL. Although i still think Juve will fuck up. Rest Pirlo and definitely bench Seedorf. Serginho might be good to provide crosses for Pippo and Sheva..Hope crespo comes off the bench too cos he needs some playin time.

----------------Dida--------------
Cafu---Stam---Maldini-----Khaladze
-----Gattuso-------Serginho
Rui Costa------------Kaka
Sheva--(Crespo sub)-------Pippo

Depending on what the score is....I would like to see Sheva get subbed if the score is like 2-0 or 3-1. If he has scored obviously. He needs his rest bad.

Don Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 18:27   #13
Riccardo
AAAARGGHH!!!!

Fav. Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa

I reckon this is the big decider for Milan. Despite having 3 games to go, I think that if milan don't gain points on Juve after this round then they should look to the CL Final. In this game we can put out our best team and do our best, but next week, if we are still 3 points behind, then I think we should put out a fresher team against Palermo. It's not that I don't believe in Lo Scudetto, but we must treat the Final as the priority. We must be at full strength against Liverpool.

On the other hand, if we beat Lecce and Juve somehow lose to Gilardino's Parma, then we really don't have a choice but to go for it on both fronts. The chance of a double doesn't come along very often.

I realise I may be contradicting myself here, but what I'm trying to say is that if we don't catch up with Juve on Sunday, then we should focus all energy on Istanbul.
Riccardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 20:10   #14
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant

Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO

If the Old Slut slips on sunday against Parma.....The Scudetto is definetly ours!!!
I dont think that Milan will skip impotant chance. In that case we will play one match + with Juventus and we will CRASH them....
Forza my MILAN.....

Old 14-05-2005, 12:57   #15
Il Re dell' Est
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Sheva, Rui Costa

milan will be without nesta(suspended), pirlo, seedorf and cresp

and SuperPippo will start

Forza Milan !
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai !
Il Re dell' Est is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 13:12   #16
milan_rockz
=7uckyst4r=

Fav. Players: *kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*

any video streaming??
milan_rockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 14:58   #17
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

mmmmmmm grande parma!!!!!!!!!
i hope gilardino to play as good as only he can

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 16:19   #18
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi

Fav. Players: Der Franco

Pippo should have a good display vs. a side (& coach) that holds defense in low regard. A good display may see him play a part in the Euro finale.

Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa España! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 18:09   #19
milanist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Re dell' Est
milan will be without nesta(suspended), pirlo, seedorf and cresp
WTF?!
Old 14-05-2005, 20:33   #20
Lita
Banned

Fav. Players: ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.

I heard the match will start with Crespoand Inzaghi cuz sheva was going to rest...

Just hope our guys do well!!
Lita is offline   Reply With Quote