Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
the more I look back on the game, the worse it gets - I don't normally feel bitter about these kinds of things, but this is just infuriating

You're normally the voice of reason here mate, shows just how pathetic this game was.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
They are a good team, but have you noticed every time they start to struggle during one of KO games in Europe they get a decision that kills the other team?

I really want to think of that as a coincidence but it keeps happening a lot and every fucking year.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
They are a good team, but have you noticed every time they start to struggle during one of KO games in Europe they get a decision that kills the other team?

I really want to think of that as a coincidence but it keeps happening a lot and every fucking year.

I honestly thought that until this game now too - I'm strongly beginning to question that now though, the evidence keeps on coming :/

OneUnited

Reaction score
Milan were never going to get the decisions in their favour, nor will any team visiting them in the semi-finals. One show of weakness and they'll start throwing themselves to the ground.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan were never going to get the decisions in their favour, nor will any team visiting them in the semi-finals. One show of weakness and they'll start throwing themselves to the ground.

it seems to be the case in italy and europe, although in italy it's a lot worse.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
it seems to be the case in italy and europe, although in italy it's a lot worse.
?

I`ve burried myself with some work for the last few hours, but whenever I think about this I get really pissed off.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Let's face it. How many of us has seen a million dollars in our lives? I can take a guess and say no one.

But you know that what's the difference between a Milan-Bayern or Chelsea-Bayern and a Madrid-Barca final? I can take another guess and say at least 100-200 Million dollars.

That's why you see Uefa uses the minimum amount of legitimacy needed to make things go Barca way.

Draws? they can fix it and it will still be fair. All the bigger teams given the second game in their home? still fair.

Fouls given to Barca? Last year Pepe, the smallest foul you can give a red card to, so what does Uefa do? Tell referees to be as strict as they can, and Barca will benefit that even if they don't want to, because they have players that can keep possession and are really great individualists. Favors Barca? Yes. Unfair? No. You can't go and say why you did that because they will show you the rulebook, and even if such things never happens in other places it will for Barca and it still will be fair and just.

What hurts me and should hurt other Italian teams fans too is that because of the shitty financial situation and the fucking Calciopoli Italy is not regarded as a top club country like England and Spain, and unfortunately Arenas in Italy are nut full always like Germany, so we have to suck that up.

I can easily see any other 50-50 Barca game go to to Barca. You need to score a lot to be sure you won't get fucked, like Inter did in 2010 ( they tried to fuck them with that disgraceful red card but Inter manned up).

I'm happy that Barca and the whole ticky takka beautiful football bullshit of theirs needed a big ref mistake, a big Mexes mistake and a lucky deflection to survive, and am happy that we scored the only non-bullshit goal of the tie.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Costanza good post. In the end it's all about the money.

But that will not change the fact that tonight I'm going to bed angry and frustrated. It's really a shame that some matches like this all came to fucking referee decisions and you can't go vs that. That Sheva goal, that semi final vs Chelsea, this thing tonight, and someone would say that they are the greatest team ever. Fuck you all who's saying that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'm going to eat yet another xanax

fuck this shit for real

am i a sucker for getting so wound up? probly.

i hate the world

jesus christ when is silvio gonna establish the suicide bomber wing of his paramilitary group :(

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Farcas line up.

--------------------------------Obrevo-------------------------
Cüneyt Çakır ----Jonas Eriksson ----Viktor Kassai-----Bjorn Kuipers
------------Stéphane Lannoy -----Pedro Proença-------------
Howard Webb -------------Stark---------------------Busacca--------
------------------------------Frisk-----------------------------------

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Puyol is either:
-making a blatant foul on Nesta on purposu to allow his prick teammate space (this is not basketball you ape)
or
-pushing Nesta so he takes down that prick and they get a penalty.

The more I look at it, the more I`m convinced they practice that shit in training.
Puyol. *puke* How can one be so disgucting?

They did basketball blocking during every free-kick/corner. Maybe we should learn it?

Fiero

Reaction score
So they sent an official complaint when they didn't like the pitch, and we're not going to even complain about the ref who gave 1 non-existent penalty and denied Ibra from the same penalty he gave to Messi?!

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
and get fined? oh puhleeeze. we'll probably be fined by UEFAlona if we file an official complaint.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So they sent an official complaint when they didn't like the pitch, and we're not going to even complain about the ref who gave 1 non-existent penalty and denied Ibra from the same penalty he gave to Messi?!

It wouldn't do shit to us. Instead we act like true gentlemen and do nothing.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
The match went as we expected it to go," Kuipers was quoted as saying by ANP.

gif2.gif

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
^^ serious about what? about the news?

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Barca is the worst team in the world. No doubt about it!

If I would have disliked Barca I actually would have loved Juve based on a comparison.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fucking disgrace!

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
If you want to make a con make it big, nobody will notice that.
Barcelona FC the biggest robber since 1899.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Puyol is either:
-making a blatant foul on Nesta on purposu to allow his prick teammate space (this is not basketball you ape)
or
-pushing Nesta so he takes down that prick and they get a penalty.

The more I look at it, the more I`m convinced they practice that shit in training.

Yeah that 2nd guess looks like spot on.

Whats truly disgusting is how, even though fully aware hes the one that made the foul to begin with/dragged nesta away from busqets, he immediately starts waving his arms around moaning for a penalty...:-/

And you can see Nesta after send him to that place which nesta never does without there being a reason.

Even fucking busqets who usually flaps his arms around as soon as he gets fouled didnt complain till the referee stopped the action when the ball was flying towards messi.

They were the better team no doubt but they are also the biggest cheats in football ever. Disgusting club.

Still hoping they end up winning the CL IF real is the other team (stay at 9 please) in the final even thoe real are saints compared to these fuckers.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Direct quote from Kuipers, the referee from yesterday : "the match went as we expected."

Shame has no limits, vergogna senza limite

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
^^Have in mind that if the refs continue to favor them, they could catch up with us sooner rather than later, and I don`t want the cheating scum to be ahead of us.

Their decline will start soon, though, I believe.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't why a lot of people don't wanna accept the possibility of Uefa protecting Barca's ass.

In sports you always need someone that is a contender to be the best of all times. Otherwise it will go dead business wise. Like Boxing.

After a great era of Maradona-Van Busten-Ronaldo-Zidane-Rivaldo-Bergkamp-Voller and co. in Germany, 2004 arrived and Greece won the Euro, Porto won CL, and a troubled Italy sqaud won WC.

From that point they needed someone or some team to keep the interest alive, and then came Barca and Messi.

That's why it's really not stupid to think Barca is protected and that's why Galliani and others settle for this shit, because it's good business and it won't help us at all if we go to a war against them.

Last edited:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I want a revolution. Blatter and Platini kicked and sued for fixing matches instead of a complacent set of leagues who are too afraid to speak out.

Barcelona should get some dignity and demand to be treated equally.

Fiero

Reaction score
It wouldn't do shit to us. Instead we act like true gentlemen and do nothing.

Exactly. That's why Milan are a classy club. While the scum are crybabies and well... scum.

It's a blatant insult when some uninformed morons label anything even remotely related to Barcelona as classy.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Exactly. That's why Milan are a classy club. While the scum are crybabies and well... scum.

It's a blatant insult when some uninformed morons label anything even remotely related to Barcelona as classy.

Barcelona are a CLASSY team:lol:

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let's face it. How many of us has seen a million dollars in our lives? I can take a guess and say no one.

But you know that what's the difference between a Milan-Bayern or Chelsea-Bayern and a Madrid-Barca final? I can take another guess and say at least 100-200 Million dollars.

That's why you see Uefa uses the minimum amount of legitimacy needed to make things go Barca way.

Draws? they can fix it and it will still be fair. All the bigger teams given the second game in their home? still fair.

Fouls given to Barca? Last year Pepe, the smallest foul you can give a red card to, so what does Uefa do? Tell referees to be as strict as they can, and Barca will benefit that even if they don't want to, because they have players that can keep possession and are really great individualists. Favors Barca? Yes. Unfair? No. You can't go and say why you did that because they will show you the rulebook, and even if such things never happens in other places it will for Barca and it still will be fair and just.

What hurts me and should hurt other Italian teams fans too is that because of the shitty financial situation and the fucking Calciopoli Italy is not regarded as a top club country like England and Spain, and unfortunately Arenas in Italy are nut full always like Germany, so we have to suck that up.

I can easily see any other 50-50 Barca game go to to Barca. You need to score a lot to be sure you won't get fucked, like Inter did in 2010 ( they tried to fuck them with that disgraceful red card but Inter manned up).

I'm happy that Barca and the whole ticky takka beautiful football bullshit of theirs needed a big ref mistake, a big Mexes mistake and a lucky deflection to survive, and am happy that we scored the only non-bullshit goal of the tie.

Your analysis makes sense. Thanks. :thumbsup:

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Even barcelona fans are mad...

Schedule