The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
we need to spend another 230 mils

90 SMS
100 veratti
40 chiesa

-------------------------------Donna-------------------------------

Conti------------Bonucci----------------Roma------------Rodrigues

--------------------------------Veratti-------------------------------

-----------------Kessie----------------------------SMS---------------

------------Suso-----------------------------------------Chiesa------

--------------------------------Silva------------------------------------

i know im dreaming but this team is sexy as fuck

You want us to spend 230 million and still end up with Silva as our starting striker....:fp: Terrible fail

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Bonucci also revealed he has a special play-list to fire him up before games, but “the final song is always ‘Faded’ by Alan Walker. That lets me know I’m ready for battle.”

He should lose the armband for that admission...

So good! But I don’t how it motivates him.. used to listen to it when i was in bad mood to only feel more sad lol

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
DWaDljQVAAACKBz

:eek:

giphy.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Strinic and Asamoah are near perfect depth signings for a Serie A club.
They're not meant to be starters, nor will they be.

We lack depth. Year 1 was getting the strong foundation to build on.
Year 2 is 2-3 key pieces and probably 2 solid freebies for depth. It's also for ditching 3-4 more deadweight players.

If you want to play Europe (we will) and aim for a scudetto (we can), you need depth.

No depth, no chance.

This shouldn't have to be explained.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Year 2 is 2-3 key pieces and probably 2 solid freebies for depth. It's also for ditching 3-4 more deadweight players.

If you want to play Europe (we will) and aim for a scudetto (we can), you need depth.

No depth, no chance.

+ they're free and we have no money

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
+ they're free and we have no money

plenty of money, I want to make that abundantly clear.

not impressed that this pussy attitude still exists here.

I want it extinguished for my return in summer, pls.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
So good! But I don’t how it motivates him.. used to listen to it when i was in bad mood to only feel more sad lol

perfect song to lose a final to, he probably knows of it from buffon

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it seems our main 2 signings are going to be modric+reus(or similar players)
asamoah, badelj and similar names to follow are going to be utility signings and most importantly for free.
we are going to offload some deadwood too like abate, anto, storari, gomez, mauri, monto etc

i dont see us getting any new youngsters(unless there is a chance to be a wonderkid)
since we have too many young guys to develop(cutro, silva, loca, donna, kessie, conti, calabria, roma, ) and they need playing time whenever possible

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No depth, no chance.

Depends on Antonelli, he is not a bad player and counts as homegrown. If his body is finished and we only want a clear number 2 Strinic is okay.

Apart from that we only lack 1 CM and 1 winger and our only real deadwood in midfield and attack is Mauri.

The squad as it is now without Mauri and Gomez + a CM and a winger would mean 2 players for each position and a few extra players.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

90 SMS
100 veratti
40 chiesa

I would keep Biglia for a year or two more, swap Chiesa for Fekir and use the Veratti money for a top striker and sell one of Kalinic/Silva.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

perfect song to lose a final to, he probably knows of it from buffon

everything makes sense now

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

90 SMS
100 veratti
40 chiesa

u wanna spend 100 m on Veratti?

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Despite being a huge monto critic, he did rather well against Samp.

Was it because of midfield trio of bona, biglia and monto that we dominated Samp so convincingly? I wonder if he should be given another chance instead of Kessie against Roma.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one player who plays cm and may be available for transfer this summer due to incoming transfers (goretzka and co)is thiago alcantara.
he ll cost 40-50m+ but i dont think he ll go for crazy money.
anyone following him?how is he doing? how is he doing with injuries?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Was it because of midfield trio of bona, biglia and monto that we dominated Samp so convincingly? I wonder if he should be given another chance instead of Kessie against Roma.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

monto is the type of midfielder we need (he can cover kessie, can play regista and b2b) but he is aging and wont last for long.

if he half his wages he may stay otherwise he is a surplus+he is preventing loca from game time

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is actually interesting point.. our midfield was definitely one the reasons we dominated samp.. But maybe we need kessies physicality more against romas midfield since he is going to play directly against nainggolan.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
one player who plays cm and may be available for transfer this summer due to incoming transfers (goretzka and co)is thiago alcantara.
he ll cost 40-50m+ but i dont think he ll go for crazy money.
anyone following him?how is he doing? how is he doing with injuries?

:fp::fp:

Yes....Bayern will let go of quite possibly the best all round midfielder in the world, and for only 40-50m, very likely to happen.

Thiago is literally the exact type of player that could take our midfield to another level, but he won't leave Bayern for anywhere other than Barca, and probably for a Coutinho level fee

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was under everyone's eyes that by end of agusut / beginning of september this team was playing even more cueless than in the beginning of pre-season. It wasn't a matter of new players who needed time to gel but the problem of a coach who had lost his shit.

I still remember his post-match interviews... saying he saw improvements and that soon we are going to see la svolta while I was watching the games and seeing how piss-poor we played week-in week-out. That was the moment I realised Montella has either lost any sense for reality or he's just clueless and trying to talk his way out of this mess.

:thumbsup::star:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp::fp:

Yes....Bayern will let go of quite possibly the best all round midfielder in the world, and for only 40-50m, very likely to happen.

Thiago is literally the exact type of player that could take our midfield to another level, but he won't leave Bayern for anywhere other than Barca, and probably for a Coutinho level fee

their mid is overcrowded and is going to be even more with goretzka and meyer
at least one of their stars is going to leave.

i think thiago has the most chances of them.and no i dont see him going for 100+ due to his past with injuries

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
monto is the type of midfielder we need (he can cover kessie, can play regista and b2b) but he is aging and wont last for long.

if he half his wages he may stay otherwise he is a surplus+he is preventing loca from game time

Monto has a contract until summer 2019, Abate too. We should simply honor these contracts, Monto as a very good reserve and someone to put pressure on Biglia and Abate as an extra player in case an injury crisis happens again among our RBs like it did so often during the last years.

Locatelli should take Monto´s place in 2019 or earlier if he manages to impress but he has some work to do and maybe going on loan next season could be a good idea.

In 2019 Monto, Abate and Antonelli should leave finally. I would not keep them for half their wages, just make a clear cut and treat and utilize them well for the time they are with us.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
No idea why people are discussing Modric here lol, here's what I'd try to do as management. We got the basis, just some key signings are needed to strengthen team.

Offload Mauri, Antonelli, Gomez, Vhergara, Storari and Kalinic (won't happen but one can dream) and loan locatelli

Get most definitely:

Reus (Puma) - LW > would raise our level so much, dude when healthy is a sick player.
Badelj - CM
Demirbay - CM >ready to leave in the summer and are proven players with experience both international and for country. would compliment Kessie and Biglia well.
De Vrij/Höwedes - CB > De Vrij because cheap/free and looking for a new challenge, proven. Höwedes is likely to return to schalke at the end of the loan but wonÄt find footing there since their defense is packed, world cup winner, proven defender and versatile.

Try to get (unlikely but still):

Max Meyer - young, experienced, proven, contract expiring
Balotelli - ST > has matured in france, good goalscorer and can create chances on his own, knows the league and club. and he'd be free
Malcom - LW/RW > confirmed to leave this summer, looking for new challenge. fast pacey winger is what we lack and very good in 1v1 situations.

Break the bank for/dream signing of summer:

SMS. > absolute tank, he and kessie in midfield would destroy Serie A. No explanation needed.

We really need a backup LB, 2 CMs and 1 LW. St is not necessarily needed since Silva deserves second chance, cutrone may explode next season and kalinic is a proven backup.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they are not club legends so no need to honor their contracts
either they accept discount in their wages or they are up for transfer.

wtf is this thing with ''we should honor?''you must be the only guy who wants to honor abate's contract on planet earth.. if thats the case then no need for transfers....just turn it in nba style only with swaps deals..

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
their mid is overcrowded and is going to be even more with goretzka and meyer
at least one of their stars is going to leave.

i think thiago has the most chances of them.and no i dont see him going for 100+ due to his past with injuries

Sanches is going to leave. Vidal more likely than alcantara (they will never let him leave nor does he even want to).

They will have Vidal, Alcantara and James as main mids, rudy as backup, goretzka will have to earn his spot first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule