The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to AS, Tottenham are about to sign Willian Jose (forward of Real Sociedad). If true, one club less interested in Piatek.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Olmo to Leipzig for 50m plus 25% from future sale to the player.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Olmo to Leipzig for 50m plus 25% from future sale to the player.

To the player?

TMW reports is as 35m now, 15m in bonuses and 25% of future sale to Dinamo.

The Croatian newspaper reports it as 35m including bonuses.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Paqueta probably spent too much time looking at andre silva's instagram prior the mental breakdown

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Paqueta probably spent too much time looking at andre silva's instagram prior the mental breakdown

the-office-e1496120454166.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
La Republica: On Sunday Paqueta was taken to the clinic as he was suffering from anxiety. The player does not have friends in Milano and does not feel valuable at his club.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

sell

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@86_longo : Lucas Paquetà had a panic and stress attack at the end of #MilanUdinese. Milan confirms that the player went to La Madonnina for a mild tachycardia for which it was decided to do a check but there is nothing to detect. https://t.co/AwIWLFBDg0

Ibra should make all of them have ice cold showers after every trening session and problem fixed

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ibra should make all of them have ice cold showers after every trening session and problem fixed

State the plug?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Why do people rate De Paul so highly?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
35 m for Olmo and 25% resale? Wtf :lol:
Glad Boban did not fall for this. Absurd deal for a player from Croatia

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Fuck off dani olmo

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
De Paul is average.. stay the fuck away

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do people rate De Paul so highly?

I don't think people really do. I don't, in any case.

He's just a player who's performed well in Serie A and we're not exactly a spoiled bunch. To some degree all we want is someone better than Hakan and Suso :lol:

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Brescia (4-4-2):
Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic, Leao [Sky]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Probable lineup vs. Brescia (4-4-2):
Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic, Leao [Sky]

Convinced that it is a requirement for every coach that signs for Milan to send a dick pic to Calhanoglu so he can use it as blackmail to start.

What does every coach see that no one else does?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

Should've happened long ago but good to see something is happening to stop agents taking huge commissions and being transparent about deals.
There is a loophole though.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match:

Stefano Pioli has challenged his players to bring Milan “back to where they’ve always been” and continue to “improve our position” in Serie A.

The Rossoneri are playing Brescia on Friday night and are currently on a run of three consecutive wins.

The coach seems pleased with what he has been presented after the winter break, but is adamant that they must “treat every game as if it’s the most important” to help them climb further up the table.

“The numbers don’t lie. The interpretation of the games has been positive, and we must continue like this,” Pioli said at a press conference. “We haven’t done anything yet, there’s a long way to go and we must remain concentrated on the next game."

“Our goal is to improve our position in the League and bring Milan back to where they’ve always been."

“We have to think that every game is the most important. That’s the only way to look at it. It’s not the time to think about where we will be on May 24. We must keep our heads screwed on and continue to develop."

“We have to strengthen the positive things we’ve done so far and improve the situations in which we have been in difficulty."

“We only think about tomorrow, looking for the performance to improve our position in the League.”

Mario Balotelli is suspended for tomorrow’s match but Pioli pointed at Sandro Tonali and takes him “into great consideration” ahead of the battle at the Mario Rigamonti.

“They lose the possibility of having an important individual player. But they are even more compact and dynamic,” he said. “We expect a determined opponent who play for an important target. We will try to win the game anyway."

“Tonali is a player with great qualities and potential, we must take him into great consideration tomorrow.”

Pioli insisted he’s “not surprised” by the “impact” of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as the 38-year-old has helped Milan with his experience after returning to the club this winter.

“He’s an added value, for his impact and his presence in the games, his attitude and professionalism in everyday life,” Pioli said. “He has done this team good, and his teammates connected with him straight away."

“I’m not surprised by all this; we are talking about a champion who is among the best players in the world over the last decade. I expected a lot from him. I have found a helpful and intelligent person."

“He came here with curiosity; he had studied beforehand and now he is more aware of what he can and should do.”

Ante Rebic came off the bench and scored a brace against Udinese, to help Milan pick up a 3-2 win against the Friuli. Now, he is in contention to start against Brescia.

“Of course, there are many players who are doing well right now,” Pioli said. “Like him and Leao. Ibra is also fine. I will make my decision tomorrow.”

“I think it all depends on the attitude you have. If you work with conviction, even enduring decisions that aren’t going in your direction, then you are ready when you are called upon."

“I have to choose a team that guarantees me the most. We are 24 players who train well, I have favoured other players and will continue to do so: it’s natural in my role."

“They must not suffer because of setbacks. The first XI are as important as those who enter. The attitude has improved, and we win the games because of this too. Since we want to improve, we must continue like this. Whoever shows this attitude, demonstrate that we have to work this way.”

“Suso is training very well,” Pioli said at a press conference. “He is available to play."

“There’s a lot left of the transfer market. All the players who are here, are very helpful. They’re involved and attentive."

“Lucas [Paqueta] is like the others; he thinks he can play and is not satisfied when he doesn’t. But then you work well, and you are ready when you are called upon. We must continue."

Ricardo Rodriguez’ transfer to Fenerbahce seems to be stuck in limbo, but the Switzerland international could be leaving San Siro this winter.

Pioli wouldn’t entertain the rumours and said he “should be part of the squad” after recovering from an injury.

“I won’t be the one giving updates on the market. Rodriguez had a physical problem that seems to have been solved,” Pioli added. “He should be part of the squad. I am concerned about the team remaining focused, without losing energy on things I can’t control”.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I find it more insane that the two greatest captains ever in any football team, both of them served and played for us. The joy to know that fact

top 2? the whole Mt Rushmore is ours
c0256608f575a93a49244bdab6f3a9be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule