The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
liar would be if I made things up, like you have.

as for the other 2 things, lmao you're the last person on earth to call anyone those 2 things.

everything I said is 100% fact, infractions are automated messages and you can ask any mod here, you're just forced to fill in a blank message where I added "tsk tsk" for your childish insult.

everything that followed after that is 100% on you, just like every time you were perma banned.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I see the light at the end of the tunnel, elliot will sell to the highest bidder, whether its an american business man or whoever.

gonna be a breath of fresh air to have an owner who doesn't regularly attend comic con.

Be careful of what you wish for. In my opinion, Elliot "repossessing" Milan is probably one of the worst case scenarios. Elliot are a vulture fund, they don't care how they make money. If they think its faster to make money by breaking up Milan and selling the parts, they will do that without a second thought - thats their area of expertise. They are not the kind of funds who are good at long term value creation.

I think Milan's best case scenario still is that Li manages to refinance the Elliot debt and get them out of the equation. That should partly satisfy UEFA's concerns as well. Why that has not happened so far despite numerous assurances by Fassone, I have no idea. Perhaps Milan need a better Finance Director - Fassone comes across as a flaky CEO with little clue about these things.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Sucking mod dick isn't going to stop them from banning you YET again.

I shud take this to the mods and let them decide if its ban worthy. I feel attacked

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How very irrelevant a post.

You slate people constantly for predicting players will do well when they don't work out - "It's how they say it! They shouldn't have said Bertolacci would do well with such confidence"

But now you come in swearing that Carlo will murder Juventus and walk the title.

What does this make you if they don't?

A liar? A hypocrite? Lacking moral fibre?

If my post is irrelevant....why respond :conf:

I slate the people predicting that SHIT players will suddenly become good in Milan...see Matri, Bertolacci etc.

Carlo is a PROVEN WINNER in many countries and in a weird way, I still see him as a Milanista so I appreciate his success because he's our boy who played for us and coached us to every title imaginable.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will not end up that bad, what some people think. Only problem there is, is that Milan didnt find an aggreement about the uefa fair play thing. Im sure they will find a solution. In a month or 2, this will all be over.. and talking again about the new big transfers that will arrive

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
liar would be if I made things up, like you have.

as for the other 2 things, lmao you're the last person on earth to call anyone those 2 things.

everything I said is 100% fact, infractions are automated messages and you can ask any mod here, you're just forced to fill in a blank message where I added "tsk tsk" for your childish insult.

everything that followed after that is 100% on you, just like every time you were perma banned.

Not at all.

I'm just happy that you proved yourself to be so extremely sensitive that a simple "eat a dick" - a standard banter comment - makes you abuse your mod powers on me.....even though we were on friendly terms before that....AND I even edited my comment because I started noticing how much you loved to abuse your modship (Wild let me know ;) )....but that didn't prevent you ...you still used your new yellow carding power anyway.

And THANKS for admitting that you DID send the "tsk tsk" comment to mock me therafter. As I said....it's either we are friends or your the mod and I'm a poster...you can't have it both ways.

All in all you have proven what a petty person you are, and in trying to 'debunk' me have proven EVERY LAST THING I've said before.

Grazie for admitting :proud:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
This takeover has been a really shitty one. What a complete fuckup.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol@ultimatum... 'Its my friendship or...' Like thats sumthing to covet

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Be careful of what you wish for. In my opinion, Elliot "repossessing" Milan is probably one of the worst case scenarios. Elliot are a vulture fund, they don't care how they make money. If they think its faster to make money by breaking up Milan and selling the parts, they will do that without a second thought - thats their area of expertise. They are not the kind of funds who are good at long term value creation.

I think Milan's best case scenario still is that Li manages to refinance the Elliot debt and get them out of the equation. That should partly satisfy UEFA's concerns as well. Why that has not happened so far despite numerous assurances by Fassone, I have no idea. Perhaps Milan need a better Finance Director - Fassone comes across as a flaky CEO with little clue about these things.

sounds scary

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just happy that you proved yourself to be so extremely sensitive that a simple "eat a dick" - a standard banter comment -

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I stand by everything I said.

Accuracy is important to me :)

When someone uses his mod powers against you...for a simple "eat a dick" comment, which is standard banter, it's important you let them know just how much you appreciate their message laughing at you going "tisk tisk" :cool:

Eat a dick is not a banter... I am sure even your friends wouldn’t like to be called that let a lone a poster in an internet forum

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Infraction sent at

04-11-2017, 22:40

post edited at

04-11-2017 at 22:42.

:monto:

mock you? sensitive?

this is how a sensitive person reacts to a simple warning:

Eat shit you fucking ******. I can't tell my friend to eat a dick now? I thought we were bro's but you wanna act all prim and proper now? Shove your hate speech Orwellian nonsense up your ass

#debunked

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OMG he confirms that he sent the infraction even before I got time to read and edit it :lol:
#RAPIDRESPONSE
Grazie for posting the Personal Messages too. I keep it real :o

Oh noes mods, the poster that I just carded was mean to meeee :cry:
Here's his "hate speech" personal message
Someone help :(

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OMG he confirms that he sent the infraction even before I got time to read and edit it :lol:
#RAPIDRESPONSE
Grazie for posting the Personal Messages too. I keep it real :o

Oh noes mods, the poster that I just carded was mean to meeee :cry:
Here's his "hate speech" personal message
Someone help :(
:lol:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Wtf kinda pollution is this in the commode ? I know here is the pits sometimes but a platform for catty fights as well too now ?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wtf kinda pollution is this in the commode ? I know here is the pits sometimes but a platform for catty fights as well too now ?

Apologies. I'm done. I'm glad it all came to light anyway. I got more proof that he's a liar but at this point it shouldn't "pollute" the commode as you rightly said

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
let's check the commode...

GH0VP6x.gif

VLdSJsR.gif

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Eat shit you fucking ******. I can't tell my friend to eat a dick now? I thought we were bro's but you wanna act all prim and proper now? Shove your hate speech Orwellian nonsense up your ass

For someone who hates everything Islam this boy sure loves his homophobic slurs :monto:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
It amazes me the constant drama this club is always a part of haha. I see no other clubs going through so much crap year in and year out.

:lol::lol::lol: I swear 90% of the people on this forum would be bored af if we had decently run team

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
from Twitter:
Umberto Lago, ex member of the FFP investigative committee of UEFA and one of the ideators of FFP has said: “After analysing the documents, I would have granted the Settlement Agreement. The Club’s business plan was credible.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule