Sulley Muntari Thread

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
nice goal Muntari, but otherwise a usual performance from him with some fuck ups, typical Muntari

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
new level of shit performances from sulley... along with his usual antics lost the ball twice in the most ridiculous way possible :lol:

one lead to a counter 3v1 and the other got nigel suspended for the next game

also goal

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what an awesome goal

grazie sulley

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tumblr_ncxv7jo2U01qhdv2qo1_500.gif

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
loled at Menez, but seriously as a Muslim I felt like offended by that piggy ride there.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hmm yes, hello again chievo..

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The most frustrating player ever

Edit: bar Abbiati

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Classical Muntari goal. Just hit it with power and hope you have enough luck to score.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
He needs help.

His goals mean nothing, it just means he will play more and fuckk up the team. He sat on the bench against cesena cause of bad performances, him scoring the goal will mean he has atleast 5 starts next games.

If it was a stronger opponent than chievo his mistakes in the middle would cost us the game. Problem is it isnt even mistakes, its because he is not better than that. Also gets de jong suspended. :fp:

Absolute dogshitt

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
The worst part about the goal is that it's going to likely inspire him to shoot MORE. 99 times out of 100, that ball goes 40 rows deep.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
great goaaalllll thank you sulleeyyyy

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He only scores :cry:

Keep it up Sulley :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
The worst part about the goal is that it's going to likely inspire him to shoot MORE. 99 times out of 100, that ball goes 40 rows deep.

nope

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Terrible , terrible game.

The goal -while nice to see- was just a fluke really wasn't it? Great to see the goal, but
this guy just needs to leave.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Proved once again he's the best non-injured current Milan midfielder OF ALL TIME!!!

Classical Muntari goal. Just hit it with power and hope you have enough luck to score.

He hits the best volleys in the squad. Proves it time and time again during matches and in Milanello.

Also gets de jong suspended.

My favorite part of his performance.

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Muntari..you either love him or hate him. For me, its the latter. Thanks for the goal tho.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
One of the worst players to ever play in Milan.

IQ level of a stone.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Proved once again he's the best non-injured current Milan midfielder OF ALL TIME!!!

He hits the best volleys in the squad. Proves it time and time again during matches and in Milanello.

My favorite part of his performance.

You're an idiot.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Luckily our cbs intercepted his brainfart.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
champion..i dont think even nainggolan can replace him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Muntari-Montolivo-Nainggolan

:cry:

ya, thats a great midfield

or, u know..just give flamini a couple more million dollars, and keep him instead of radja...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Muntari: "Milan haven't had any gameplan in the last two years. You can see the difference now with Inzaghi."

Muntari: "Nothing against Allegri and Seedorf, but we are a team now."

Muntari: "Totti's comments about Juventus? He's right."

Muntari: "Milan is a special place. It's the best place that I have ever been at. I want to finish my career here."

Muntari: "Pippo is an excellent coach; he motivates you and makes you stay focused. He respects and stimulates you."

Muntari: "Inzaghi makes you understand what to do on the pitch, how to move and position yourself. We have been missing that for two years."

Muntari: "I can't and I won’t say anything bad about Allegri and Seedorf, but everything is different now."

Muntari: "We have players that can make a difference anywhere and at any time. We just need to be confident in ourselves."

Muntari: "If we need technology in football? Yes. The world has changed and we have to adapt to it."

Muntari: "How many Totti shirts I have collected since I came to Italy? He has given me four or five shirts."

Muntari: "Inzaghi's football approach is special and it can't be compared to anything. I'm very happy that he's my coach."

Muntari: "Right from the start, Inzaghi made us understand how we have to play. We midfielders know what to do now."

Muntari: "I've been at Milan for 3 years, but it feels like 10 years. I feel at home here. Milan has become a big family for me."

Muntari: "Our objective? Milan have to play in the Champions League. We can't stay at home and watch it on TV."

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Schedule