Sulley Muntari Thread

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Muntari is not bad signing IMO,he has quality.Also we have him on loan so if he does not perform , he can go elsewhere.I still think that he is better defansively then Noce.This mercato was not what we expected,but in winter you can`t expect huge spendings .Maxi and Muntari as rotation players are ok,Mesbah is positive surprise for me.In summer we would probably have Monto,and it was stupid to pay for him 3-4mil. now,when you know that in summer he is free.Maybe now we have problems in midfield due to injured players,but that will last 2-4 weeks max,when Aqua,Boa and maybe Flamini could return to play.Dont forget that Keita is on the radar for the summer.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Like a Commoder said recently, we use titles to mask our 'transfer failures' it seems. Apparently we used the 07 CL and the '11 Scudetto to mask these 'failures'. ROTFLMAO. I'd love to welcome more and more titles which mask transfer failures.
I cry every time we win a title cause I know it means we'll get Perrota on loan :(. It's hard being a Milan fan.

World+Cup+Vanity+Fair.jpg

Is Etoo next?

Landon?!
Landon, hitting the american market. African market is covered now so no need for Eto'o. I expect Marquez in January 2013. Dunno if he's needed though, the world will be long gone by then.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Muntari is not bad signing IMO,he has quality.Also we have him on loan so if he does not perform , he can go elsewhere.I still think that he is better defansively then Noce.This mercato was not what we expected,but in winter you can`t expect huge spendings .Maxi and Muntari as rotation players are ok,Mesbah is positive surprise for me.In summer we would probably have Monto,and it was stupid to pay for him 3-4mil. now,when you know that in summer he is free.Maybe now we have problems in midfield due to injured players,but that will last 2-4 weeks max,when Aqua,Boa and maybe Flamini could return to play.Dont forget that Keita is on the radar for the summer.

Actually, I don't think it would be stupid to pay 4mi for Montolivo right now. We have an insane month in front of us that can be decisive in all our title challenges. Montolivo is not a world class player, but he would join Seedorf and Aquilani, who are our only playmakers. Aquilani is still out and will miss some of our key matches. Seedorf is 35 and certainly will struggle this month. I think it would have been some smart spending.

We've been playing well the last matches, but I'm not confident at all. Not for the Scudetto, not for the Coppa Italia and not for the Champions League. We could see Aquilani and maybe Boateng returning for the CL, but how many times before have we seen players keeping injured far more time than it was expected? I see us much more likely to drop points right now than Juventus, exactly because we don't have Aquilani. Had we signed Montolivo, I'd be much more confident, even if I don't think he's a star.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Like a Commoder said recently, we use titles to mask our 'transfer failures' it seems. Apparently we used the 07 CL and the '11 Scudetto to mask these 'failures'. ROTFLMAO. I'd love to welcome more and more titles which mask transfer failures.

:lol::proud::thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In summer we would probably have Monto,and it was stupid to pay for him 3-4mil.

Probably the most stupid post ever. You should get permabanned. Really, fuck you.

Agree with Danilo JBG.

Not that I think Viola would let him go for 3-4M.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not too sure about it, could be a quick fix like Mancini was.
We have Merkel back, Flamini will soon be back off the injury(God knows for how long though). Urby is doing better every week and even haters shut up now. I see sense in this signing. He will fill in amd next year we will have decent players in Merkel and Urby along with Aqua and Prince so really this guy is fine and lets buy a MvB replacement in summer.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
People saying this is a horrible transfer window are just mad because Milan didn't sign Tevez, DDR and Montolivo. No big name signings, but the squad is definitely better off.

no, it's a horrible window for us because every single day I open my news feed to see 'TEVEZ' 'TEVEZ' 'TEVEZ' 'TEVEZ' 'TEVEZ'.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
don't know what to say about this transfer, another merda reject :fp: :fp: :fp:
we're so cheap and stupid now, this is the same shit as the Mancini deal some years ago, one of the dumbest transfers ever, this one could be as stupid :fp:

but whatever, at least we didn't pay for him and hopefully Galliani sends him back to merda after this season

I expected to see a better midfielder coming to Milan, this signing is not what Milan fans want to see.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I cry every time we win a title cause I know it means we'll get Perrota on loan :(. It's hard being a Milan fan.

Landon, hitting the american market. African market is covered now so no need for Eto'o. I expect Marquez in January 2013. Dunno if he's needed though, the world will be long gone by then.

My princess (sorry SM84 :D) is Mayan..niceeeeee. :lol:

Fuck Tevez..German Denis to replace Pippo in the summer..he's young :D plus capocannionere for the next 3 seasons. :lol::tongue:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably the most stupid post ever. You should get permabanned. Really, fuck you.

Agree with Danilo JBG.

Not that I think Viola would let him go for 3-4M.

No need for that reaction,you are taking this too personal.I see that you will like to fill our team with those two names from your avatar,but unfortunatly it colapsed.So be good like your name sugest.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
An awesome quote I found in another common football forum

"And people say I am the closet Inter fan, they should look at Galliani, first Mancini now Muntari.
icon_cheers.png
"
:lol::lol::lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

"And people say I am the closet Inter fan, they should look at Galliani, first Mancini now Muntari.
icon_cheers.png
"

Meh, nice one I guess. :(

IbraFTW

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Muntari? Wow... And people called me crazy when I suggested Snejider during summer transfer window.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No need for that reaction,you are taking this too personal.I see that you will like to fill our team with those two names from your avatar,but unfortunatly it colapsed.So be good like your name sugest.

Sorry, but saying we don't need Montolivo that badly is pure evilness. I'm sure you're not evil, but that statement is.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

icon_cheers.png
"

He has not play yet and people judge, already.I will ask that Inter fan about Pirlo or Seedorf for example.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sulley Muntari: "I want to do great things and have a great campionato. I couldn't wait to come to Milan."

I hope Muntari signing turning out to be some miracle and he have a good season with us. Will be able to troll the rest of the world to a degree I could not even imagine .. And praise Galliani for unearthing hidden diamonds .. :lol::lol:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
don't know what to say about this transfer, another merda reject :fp: :fp: :fp:
we're so cheap and stupid now, this is the same shit as the Mancini deal some years ago, one of the dumbest transfers ever, this one could be as stupid :fp:

but whatever, at least we didn't pay for him and hopefully Galliani sends him back to merda after this season

I expected to see a better midfielder coming to Milan, this signing is not what Milan fans want to see.

I doubt we will send him back, there were reports Milan was keen to sign him in the summer. What a surprise, we were after player with expiring contract...

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
We would of gotten him in the summer . The difference is now we get him on a 6month trial . If he succeeds ,then he stays . If he doesent , he becomes a free agent . Good move because if we would of waited till this summer to get him , then he would of been signed on a multi year deal (and we wouldint of known if he was good in our system or not) .

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
We would of gotten him in the summer . The difference is now we get him on a 6month trial . If he succeeds ,then he stays . If he doesent , he becomes a free agent . Good move because if we would of waited till this summer to get him , then he would of been signed on a multi year deal (and we wouldint of known if he was good in our system or not) .

I hope this is the case, but knowing our management... :proud:

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe Sulley can give Nocerino some rest? He's practically played every match, and will need some rest. It's the only positive aspect I can find about this deal.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Out of all the shit we had to pick from Inter we chose Shitari? WHY NOT Sneijder? WHY NOT Motta?. Add Sneijder to this team and we will be CL contenders. MVB + Sneijder + Aqua + Boa = JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He will show his worth, He will Concede a penalty for us, Red Card, Bans and more :thumbsup:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Muntari is just a destroyer.. nth more.. wouldnt be a disaster or great thing for the squad.

Schedule