The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2010, 10:19   #6161
Susan
AC Milan Icon
 
Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austria
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca
Default

Wow, all of a sudden people get banned every day, lol
now it's Masster and Dru, though not such a surprise because they often posted offensive stuff and so on

I think sometimes ppl take things way to personal on here and then all that shit happens, they post offensive post etc and then they get banned.
It was quite funny with dru and masster, but if they did something the mods didn't like then they have to live with the ban now.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 11:24   #6162
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper
 
Shiby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Slovenia
Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
You talking general or just about masster? No good reason to ban masster? He called at least 4 people a ****** in his last 25 posts(that's how deep I dug after looking at his posting). I deleted those now, so you are not able to see it but you can imagine + trust me they were there. Other members who saw them can confirm as well.
That´s what I was wondering. Good job.

About words like ******... I don´t know... they are used on internet forums so much that I don´t even spot them anymore. They are offensive but I rarely understand them in that context.

I hope mods won´t start censuring every harsh word... This is a forum a place to disscus and sometimes a disscusion can get a bit too heated and if you are to sensitive well don´t come here. Sometimes people in real life use even more offensive words, hell in Italian parliament they even fight each other.

U mad gonna get banned soon?


Signature


_______________________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Ronaldinho is my favourite player, but his problem is, that he is drinking too much.
Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 11:55   #6163
Dalilah
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiby View Post
That´s what I was wondering. Good job.

About words like ******... I don´t know... they are used on internet forums so much that I don´t even spot them anymore. They are offensive but I rarely understand them in that context.

I hope mods won´t start censuring every harsh word... This is a forum a place to disscus and sometimes a disscusion can get a bit too heated and if you are to sensitive well don´t come here. Sometimes people in real life use even more offensive words, hell in Italian parliament they even fight each other.

U mad gonna get banned soon?
Do you have a 'word filter' option on Admin CP?

It would be easier to use that. Of course, it won't save from being banned those people who want to be banned - it's not about words, it's about attitude - but it'd save a lot of work spotting and deleting guilty posts. Never mind reporting
Dalilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 14:46   #6164
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naive_harry View Post
Please do not overlook all the disrespect thrown at master for sharing his vision by all the other posters here. It is not always a one way streak.
First of Jasper, this is very important to have in mind. ^

Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?

I've been a member here for a bit more than a year, and from what I can remember masster always been bullied and insulted for his opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
You talking general or just about masster? No good reason to ban masster? He called at least 4 people a ****** in his last 25 posts(that's how deep I dug after looking at his posting). I deleted those now, so you are not able to see it but you can imagine + trust me they were there. Other members who saw them can confirm as well.
I'm talking in general and about masster. IMO insults shouldn't be a reason to permaban someone, especially not if the insults goes both ways and only one side gets banned.

This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS.
No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.

Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.

Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are him here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
About banning words I'm having mixed feelings:
stupid jasper, ****** as usual. Shot myself in the foot here. Think I liked the idea only because I would've preferred it to banning users.
Now I'm thinking this happened since users like masster made the word look

Ironically masster was reported by several users who weren't directly insulted but concerned how this will end up if it's allowed. I share their concerns.
I don't know which one of you came up with the idea of banning words, but it was a really stupid idea. First of, do you even realise that not everyone reads the Problems + suggestion thread? Not everyone knows about a new "rule" just because it's posted in this thread. A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape etc. You're gonna let them slide?

This is internet, if you expect people to be polite in here you're being really naive.

And if you ban certain "insulting" words, you're bound to ban every insulting word. Why wasn't the word FAG banned when Kuja asked for it? Are you homophobes? Do you agree with the use of the word fag while ****** isn't accepted? You see, it won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I refer the mods to the Dinh0 and Allegri threads. Time for a cleansing.
You should stop being a demagogue and mind you own fucking business. No one is forcing you to read any of the posts in the Dinho or Allegri thread. And as long as your browser doesn't re-direct you to those threads when you log into Internet or this forum you need to shut the fuck up about it. People have their opinions, deal with it.

You never post anything about football yourself mr one-liner, I find it strange to see that you have opinions of other people's posts.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 14:57   #6165
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
You never post anything about football yourself mr one-liner, I find it strange to see that you have opinions of other people's posts.
great ending of a great post. If you wanna ban someone ban this douche, he is contributing nothing anyway.

calum, its not banning thats the biggest threat for those out of the clique, its constant insults and ridiculing. dru couldnt take it anymore so he burst and got banned because of that. as for masster, I didn't like his opinions just as anyone else, but I didn't get into constant spats with him.

And banning the word ****** is ridiculous, theres no other forum where its like that.


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 15:02   #6166
dhorasoo
data haiku
 
dhorasoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Fav. Players: pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Default

Never posted in this thread before BUT I feel I have to back Jasper up on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
First of Jasper, this is very important to have in mind. ^

Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?
You got it backwards dude, he insulted everyone who didn't share his (peculiar) view on the Milan formation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.
I've never reported anyone and I'll never will do so, but Masster had it coming man. When Lisa pointed out he shouldn't use the word r*t*rd anymore he responded with a "that's r*t*rded" That's just plain dumb right? He was basically asking for a ban there.
Everytime anyone said something positive about Pirlo he would use that word again, over and over. I tried to have some discussions with him, but it always ended in a "r*t*rds ".
I'm actually sad he's not here anymore, because he actually made me laugh out loud, but if you've been warned a couple of times and still continue insulting people... you have to draw the line somewhere.

No offence MilanMB, just my opinion


Signature
dhorasoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 15:38   #6167
ladro
AC Milan Icon
 
ladro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Slo
Default

lol masster banned forever? Seriously? Dick move bro. Seriously.............lame.

Hope slovenia pwns estonia 1233233:0 now
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 15:39   #6168
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Kalac#16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

You're aware this wouldn't have been just Jasper's decision, right?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 15:53   #6169
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's
 
acmilan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan
Default

off topic: Kalac, sick sig [His expression his epic]
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 15:57   #6170
ladro
AC Milan Icon
 
ladro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Slo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
You're aware this wouldn't have been just Jasper's decision, right?
You are aware you can go buy sarcasms detectors these days, right?

Dick move by the mods. Dude did troll around here and there but his posts made me lol alot of times.

Is drururl also perma?
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 16:20   #6171
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
Is drururl also perma?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
dru was given a month for the trolling & insults. The post of dru's that hd posted was the last straw.
I wonder if he comes back to this forum though.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 16:42   #6172
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
First of Jasper, this is very important to have in mind. ^

Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?

I've been a member here for a bit more than a year, and from what I can remember masster always been bullied and insulted for his opinions.



I'm talking in general and about masster. IMO insults shouldn't be a reason to permaban someone, especially not if the insults goes both ways and only one side gets banned.

This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS.
No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.

Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.

Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are him here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.



I don't know which one of you came up with the idea of banning words, but it was a really stupid idea. First of, do you even realise that not everyone reads the Problems + suggestion thread? Not everyone knows about a new "rule" just because it's posted in this thread. A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape etc. You're gonna let them slide?

This is internet, if you expect people to be polite in here you're being really naive.

And if you ban certain "insulting" words, you're bound to ban every insulting word. Why wasn't the word FAG banned when Kuja asked for it? Are you homophobes? Do you agree with the use of the word fag while ****** isn't accepted? You see, it won't work.


One of the best posts I've read here.

I cringe when I read Drucurl's, Masstermerk's, Ashish's, Kuja's posts (among others), but that doesn't mean they should be banned. Ignore option is always there.

I feel as well that it's the general sentiment against certain posters that have led to their bans. You can justify it by referring to their insults, but in more than a single cases, those insults became bannable because they were against the majority sentiment. If you ban people for insults, you'll have to ban half the forum.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 16:51   #6173
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naive_harry View Post
Please do not overlook all the disrespect thrown at master for sharing his vision by all the other posters here. It is not always a one way streak.
Most people just criticized his formations, which were warranted and he responded with "Stupid ******s. Keeping with Senatores will get us no-where!"

Dru was a good poster, but he had it coming. He was more rude than most and yet nothing happened. He's a little pussy who wouldn't fight head to head but would backstab you or imply things in his posts, this aswell as insulting the "Premiershit Mafia" and the mods so it just couldn't be tolerated imo.

Plus, he moans at people kicking Beemer off the forum. Does he not know that the guy who he steadfastly protects was in fact the reason she left? Ashish just wouldn't leave her or Dida alone and eventually she left. Now he complains about how the forum ruined it, but in fact it was his little buddy.

He's the most deceiving and sneaky prick i've ever seen on here. He just grew and grew to new levels of insolence and self-superiority.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 17:44   #6174
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?

I've been a member here for a bit more than a year, and from what I can remember masster always been bullied and insulted for his opinions.
We don't usually ban people for one snipe if it isn't sth really serious. Forgot to add that to shiby's quastion - a lot of the times the insults garther in time. Meaning one bad day might look like it went under radar but is eventually brought up. Also if things get out of hand and users can talk it through between themselves it will end with just a few deleted posts. Like you know from personal experience, MilanMB.

I think you're unaware how masster got into this forum. From what I remember masster came to the forum declaring he's one of the smartest people here, started calling gaizka a noob and now ended up calling everyone who disagreed with him ******s.

Don't worry about people who stepped up to him or on him. If they continuesly show the same attitude they will be banned as well. Right now the way I see it we got rid of someone who caused the problems.

And be honest to yourself - he was a shite poster. High LOL-value, nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I'm talking in general and about masster. IMO insults shouldn't be a reason to permaban someone, especially not if the insults goes both ways and only one side gets banned.
What are the reasons to permaban someone in your view?

He was permabanned because he had been banned before for 2(or more) times. How much is enough?

And it wasn't like masster had an issue with a member who then reported him. On these cases this will end up in a PM discussion where it started and all that. Again, you are familiar with this process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS. No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.
Should I just answer to you STFU or GTFO no-one is forcing you to come here? No, it's ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.
I can speak for Capitao and masster. They both didn't accept the rules of this little society. That's how it works in real life. Society will change towards what's considered normal behaviour and people will follow that. On the other hand you'll have people who think they are above that. They will end up in trouble. Forum needs feedback and will work through it. You're not allowed to bother other people at restaurant, club etc to a certain level. You'll get kicked out. Just like here.

(ash and dru are a different case IMO. wasn't particulary involved/following their cases but my personal judgement is they both wanted to be banned. just to be a martyr of sort. but it's just a vague personal opinion from very general perspective since didn't read through all that stuff. wrote in brackets like a whisper )
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.
I'm positive this is the most liberal milan forum out there and I'm positive it will stay that way regardless of permabanning. You think this will get too boring? It will stay the same - some catfights, some swearing, laughs and all that. Meanwhile some will get temporarily banned and others will have to look somewhere else.

And you can always make a more suitable to your view if your propositions here will fall to death ears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I don't know which one of you came up with the idea of banning words, but it was a really stupid idea. First of, do you even realise that not everyone reads the Problems + suggestion thread? Not everyone knows about a new "rule" just because it's posted in this thread. A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape etc. You're gonna let them slide?

This is internet, if you expect people to be polite in here you're being really naive.
You imagine we will enforce 'the rule' by banning anyone who uses it? Don't think this is the case. Usually all it takes is an announcement and people get will behave. What if users won't follow it? Then eventually it has to be enforced somehow. Probably will end up like zzz ban for namecalling.

Oh and if someone goes on a routine of - A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape' - believe me they are offending someone and end up banned.

(well, only if they make it in match threads during/right after the game it might slide)

Even at internet there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
And if you ban certain "insulting" words, you're bound to ban every insulting word. Why wasn't the word FAG banned when Kuja asked for it? Are you homophobes? Do you agree with the use of the word fag while ****** isn't accepted? You see, it won't work.
No, I don't see how it doesn't work. I do see that people should take notice and think twice about the word fag.

I think it would be better if the discussions about forum in general and certain bans would be separate. Thenagain maybe I'm saying this because it takes time to think through and reply.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 17:46   #6175
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou
 
SouthClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: America
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Default

These word bans aren't set in stone. Using the words is a giant neon sign saying "I'm insulting someone". People have essentially been asked to stop using those words because almost every single context in which they're used has been to insult somebody...which is against the rules.

If you need to resort to using those words, you've already lost an argument and are just trying to score cheap points. If you can't get your point across without using those words, you have nothing to contribute.

I never asked for those words to be banned, but I did complain publicly that they were being used too often and gave reasons why I found the words offensive. Same thing applies to all those derogatory term for homosexuals. We don't need that shit here. I've seen those words still used and I haven't reported them simply because it depends on how the mods see it and it's their discretion on how to enforce the rules.
SouthClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 17:54   #6176
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

MB,

Drop it. In a civil society, would you walk around saying 1/4th the shit masster or dru say? No you'd probably get your ass beat or arrested.

BUUUUT since it's the internet everyones a tough guy?? There's nothing wrong with a little decorum. I like a heated debate, but it gets fucking annoying when any disagreement turns into personal insults. Grow up people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Wow, all of a sudden people get banned every day, lol
now it's Masster and Dru, though not such a surprise because they often posted offensive stuff and so on

I think sometimes ppl take things way to personal on here and then all that shit happens, they post offensive post etc and then they get banned.
It was quite funny with dru and masster, but if they did something the mods didn't like then they have to live with the ban now.
How much did they provoke and tern the forum into a personal shittalk fest themselves? I think almost all the time.

It's a football forum, not some sort of high school click drama (some would leave to believe). I don't get where someone voicing there opinion gives ANYONE the right to call members 'shitty people' 'concieted agenda setters' or 'faggots'


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 18:18   #6177
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
MB,

Drop it. In a civil society, would you walk around saying 1/4th the shit masster or dru say? No you'd probably get your ass beat or arrested.

BUUUUT since it's the internet everyones a tough guy??
+1

I would add things but really it is enough the above post at least to hit the sense; there will be time for revolution in this forum "for good as I hope"; but for now it goes into the right step winch I'm glad.

Masster had a mistake; I have no idea what is behind the insisting for?!!! I'm sure will miss his conversation (players discussion + formation + new players + tactics ... etc ...)

I hope he comes back again with different account; good luck Masster.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 29-11-2010 at 18:30.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 18:20   #6178
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

Sod-Lod, I think i may not be the first to think this, but i am the first to say it: Stop using so many Semi-Colons. Not every break needs a Semi-Colon. Just a tip, not meant as being rude, just constructive.

Also, i don't hope Masster comes back.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 18:23   #6179
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G
 
crazy4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Costa Rica
Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Default

Actually to be perfectly fair, Masster was given A LOT of chances, he made some serious xenophobic posts that bearly granted him a few months ban. And the same has happened to everyone we've banned lately, they were all given lots of free rides cause we expect them to get better not to take those free rides as a "Oh we can do whatever we want"....silly us.

Now on other things, I believe it's better to read people giving good arguments, even if you don't agree with them, than people that just go on and say "shit opinion" or "you're a ******" or "****** as usual", and bearly add something to back up their posts (usually people that use those claims on consistent basis-I understand a slip here and there- have little else to add). People that are ready to post stuff like "you cocksucking asshole" or "see you Allegri cocksuckers he sucks go fuck yourselves, fuck you all, and shut the fuck up you idiots"...yeah those people will one way or another will end up shooting themsleves and get banned, cause they can't stand other's opinions, you can't really blame us for warning, or banning stuff like that, not only is it insulting, it has absolutly no value, and it's just inflamatory.

Also, I do believe that there's an issue with posters that start taking the forum way to serious, the claims about mods being corrupt, that there's gangs, that think the forum world should be opened to everything and anything and then take things way too personal with other members, in my experience since I've been here, those will always end up banning themselves. And yes banning themselves, the forum rules are quite obvious there.

Avoid using ****** or rape or derrogatory terms to races/homosexuals/religions. We realize when there's an occasional slip, but you can perfectly make most of your posts without those terms.


Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 18:28   #6180
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Sod-Lod, I think i may not be the first to think this, but i am the first to say it: Stop using so many Semi-Colons. Not every break needs a Semi-Colon. Just a tip, not meant as being rude, just constructive.

Also, i don't hope Masster comes back.
fucking english. So anal



n/h


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.