The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:38   #2021
Sage
Phase 3

Bayern started training on July 1

heres pics of their training match in the allianz arena, 30,000 fans were there to watch.

Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 15:31   #2022
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Tranmere starlet off to Bayern
Quote:
TRANMERE youngster Dale Jennings is set to leave the club — to join German giants Bayern Munich.

The 18-year-old striker only made his debut for Rovers at the start of last season.

And he has been granted permission to discuss personal terms with the Bundesliga outfit.

Tranmere manager Les Parry said: "Bayern have made us a very good offer for Dale and we don't want to stand in his way of making this incredible move.

"When a club with the size and history of Bayern come in for you it's the opportunity of a lifetime and I wish Dale all the best should the transfer happen.

"It also says a lot about the club's youth system that one of the giants of European football is interested in signing one of our players."

Jennings made 32 appearances for League One Rovers last season, scoring six goals.
touted the next Michael owen

From Birkenhead to Bayern Munich

Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:01   #2023
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

No identity, no money & soon no Mertesacker or Wiese - the decline of Werder Bremen
Bad business has left the former Bundesliga giants without enough funds even to keep their stars. Goal.com looks at the club's decline and future outlook

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...he-decline-of-
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 14:39   #2024
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

GOETZE Preseason

Sexual

GREATEST EVER
Old 08-07-2011, 14:41   #2025
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post

Dayum.

Those eyes.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 14:44   #2026
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Will be a damn good footballer that's for sure, i think he will end up at Man Utd, Hope RM Doesn't take him, like his fellow Sahin....

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 00:12   #2027
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

So BM look likely to end their pursuit for Jerome Boateng as Man City keep up the hardball. Now, they could try for Vidal and Alex of Chelsea.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:15   #2028
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
So BM look likely to end their pursuit for Jerome Boateng as Man City keep up the hardball. Now, they could try for Vidal and Alex of Chelsea.
Please stop calling Bayern BM. I always think you meant Gladbach.

And yeah, Bayern are now heading for Alex. City are asking a lot for Boateng. Alex should cost around 10 mio.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12   #2029
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Jupp said that Vidal told him that he only wants Bayern and they are prepared to wait a year for him when his contract ends and he can join on a bosman as Voeller is playing hardball for the moment.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:43   #2030
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Some news : Goetze has changed to number 11
Quote:
Hello,
please excuse that I did not report as often. I vow to improve.
Degree'm on my way back to the hotel from the 6:1 victory against St. Gallen. The training camp is very stressful and hard. The new additions are good and we look forward to their first home game.
You too?
Your No. 11, Mario
Greatest ever

Dortmund snare Amini from A-League

Central Coast Mariners starlet Mustafa Amini has officially been transferred to Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund.

The deal, for an undisclosed fee believed to be worth well in excess of the $135,000 originally offered, will see the attacking midfielder remain with the Mariners for the 2011-12 campaign on loan before heading to the Westfalenstadion.

so unique

Borussia Dortmund, Hamburg distance themselves from Bendtner transfer

Danke

Interviewer:What do you think about the haters?

lulz.....

HATERS GONNA HATE
Old 14-07-2011, 13:00   #2031
Footiefan
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.

City have agreed a transfer of Jerome Boateng with Bayern Munich. Fee is undisclosed, but according to German papers in the region of 13.5 mil Euro.

Quote:
A statement on the Bayern website read: "The board of Bayern Munich and the board of Manchester City have reached an agreement for the transfer of Jerome Boateng.

"Boateng, who is currently with City in Los Angeles, is expected in Munich in the next few days for a medical.

"Then he will sign a contract up to June 2015.

"The clubs have agreed not to disclose the transfer fee."

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was delighted to have finally landed Boateng.

"There have been some intense negotiations and we have come a long way to reach a satisfactory conclusion," he said on the club's official website, www.fcb.de.

"With Jerome Boateng we have got our preferred candidate to play in central defence for Bayern Munich."

Bayern sporting director Christian Nerlinger added: "Jerome Boateng is a young Germany international who fits perfectly into the philosophy of Bayern. He was also wanted by our coach Jupp Heynckes."
Very good signing for Bayern. He was unlucky with injuries. Hopefully he will get to play in his preferred position..

Last edited by Footiefan; 14-07-2011 at 13:17.
Footiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 13:18   #2032
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

13.5 M. for that Shitbreak... Bayern Munich Just give us Schweinsteiger and we show you how to handle things...

Signature
Old 14-07-2011, 17:05   #2033
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Jérôme Boateng set to join Bayern Munich from Manchester City
• Boateng to undergo medical in Munich in 'next few days'
• Both clubs have agreed not to disclose transfer fee

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...anchester-city

This is massive, possibly the final piece to a successful Bayern. I can already see them win the Bundesliga...but if they get Vidal then omg...no words...
Old 14-07-2011, 18:38   #2034
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Meh...Jerome is not good enough to win a game let alone a title ().....Bayerns title hopes rest on the shoulders of someone made of glass ....I think when we sign Stagger ,Vidal will most likely make his way to the Allianz Arena ....and at the end of all of this ...Dortmund will win the league ...GOETZE GREATEST EVER

Do you think Bayern can be considered for the title ??

LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GREATEST EVER
Old 14-07-2011, 18:44   #2035
Dottore Joey
Vice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post
Meh...Jerome is not good enough to win a game let alone a title ().....Bayerns title hopes rest on the shoulders of someone made of glass ....I think when we sign Stagger ,Vidal will most likely make his way to the Allianz Arena ....and at the end of all of this ...Dortmund will win the league ...GOETZE GREATEST EVER

Do you think Bayern can be considered for the title ??

LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GREATEST EVER
Dude !!!

You've made me love Götze !!!

Signature
Old 14-07-2011, 18:48   #2036
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

LL SBW

Keep telling yourself that, Gotze will shit his shorts when he comes up against this defense:

Lahm...Badstuber...Boateng...Rafinha
.....................Neuer

Boateng is the perfect addition to that defense, towering beast with great athletic and technical abilities not to mention hes a good tackler. Neuer behind them is basically the title secured...

Regardless of Vidal, they still got Schweinst31ger and Luis Gustavo in front of the defense, more than enough.
Old 14-07-2011, 19:24   #2037
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

haha NICE

Goetze is a BGP ...Badstuber ?? LL

That CB pairing is pretty funny...expecting some monkey see, monkey-do ...no leader ....something OT...although I rarely go on others opinions to judge a player this is classic

Seriously though,I realize it will be tough ,purely because the departure of Sahin and Lewansh1tski still playing

Just don't think that defense is anything to fear ,If I were a Dortmund fan ...and definitely not for a GOETZE fan

GREATEST EVER

Some more GOETZE pics ...Kuj I suggest you have a towel handy

Sexxxxxxx

Quote:
Yesterday the rafting in training camp is down due to weather conditions. So we had time to regenerate and to use the spa landscapes (see pictures). This day was by far the quietest and most relaxed, because today we had another three units. But we want to achieve something in the season. Many greetings from Switzerland.
GREATEST EVER (thumbsup in pic )
Old 15-07-2011, 09:30   #2038
Sage
Phase 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
LL SBW

Keep telling yourself that, Gotze will shit his shorts when he comes up against this defense:

Lahm...Badstuber...Boateng...Rafinha
.....................Neuer

Boateng is the perfect addition to that defense, towering beast with great athletic and technical abilities not to mention hes a good tackler. Neuer behind them is basically the title secured...

Regardless of Vidal, they still got Schweinst31ger and Luis Gustavo in front of the defense, more than enough.
nothing special about that defence apart from lahm, the CB duo do have potential tho.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 09:38   #2039
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Not Badstuber. Boateng possibly.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 10:36   #2040
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

I dont actually rate Badstuber as highly as the Germans do but hes got good enough technique and great potential.

However, Boateng i've seen him play for Hamburg many times and i can guarantee that he was born to lead a defense and also hes capable of being one of the best. I used to rate Kompany highly during his time at HSV and he turned out fantastic. A fit Boateng shits on most of the Bundesliga CBs, including the Dortmund duo.

Having Neuer in goal is kinda already a huge advantage for the league title, hes kept Schalke in the league and in the game more than any other players for the last two seasons.

This is not bias talking but its a fact, Sahin is gone and even though the defense is still there i think Dortmund will just fall short. Though they have Ivan Perisic [Ballack type player but faster and more versatile] who can take them places but its his first season there so wont take that for granted. Lets wait and see how it plays out.