The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 12-10-2018, 17:13   #481
Phantomx
Only Milan

he's very underrated on here

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Phantomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 17:24   #482
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

He is doing great. Just dont get injured.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 17:26   #483
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

True. I just managed to watch the first half of the Chievo match that I missed and he played a blinder. When he plays well, we play well.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 20:55   #484
Meriano
Primavera Player

I know that all of you gonna attack me , to be honest i'm not really impressed by him, he can do a good performance, but facing a team that put a pressure on us, as against Cagliari and Napoli, he sank, missing many tackles, loosing his balance as soon as he tries to get back the ball off the opponent, too slaw, not very strong, if we wanna reach the peak, we have to bring another defensive midfielder
Meriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 01:04   #485
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

“I have huge respect for Gattuso,” Biglia told Sky.

“I 100 per cent have to thank for him the fact I’m still here and playing. I was lucky enough to play against him in Belgium in 2006 and to have him as my Coach is a pleasure.

“I hope I can repay him on the pitch. He doesn’t give you a second to relax, he’s always behind you, pushing you to give your best.

“We’re used to the Coach because we see him every day, but meeting Leonardo and Maldini is a strong feeling. Sometimes I feel shy, it’s such an emotion.

“A couple of weeks ago I asked Gattuso for a photo and he told me where to go!

“It’s a strong emotion, we want to hear all of their words, they give us the strength and desire to keep going. We really want to reach our objectives.”

This summer Biglia’s Argentina teammate Gonzalo Higuain also arrived at Milanello.

“The first thing I hoped was that the group would welcome him in the best way, because that’s what he needs.

“When he feels at home is when he gives his best, so that’s what I was hoping for. After a difficult World Cup, he deserves everything that’s happening now.

“When I saw that the lads really liked him, I knew he’d be able to express his qualities. Now he’s helping the youngsters.

“When I would meet him in the national team he’d say that he wanted to play with Suso, and that he liked him very much. We hope that he [Suso] can continue to grow because he can be really good.

“Higuain or Icardi? They’re the two most important players for Milan and Inter. Higuain is our best player and Icardi is Inter’s. We’re interested in what Higuain does.”

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 04:50   #486
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriano View Post
I know that all of you gonna attack me , to be honest i'm not really impressed by him, he can do a good performance, but facing a team that put a pressure on us, as against Cagliari and Napoli, he sank, missing many tackles, loosing his balance as soon as he tries to get back the ball off the opponent, too slaw, not very strong, if we wanna reach the peak, we have to bring another defensive midfielder
if selling him gets us rabiot or any other WC player I would do it in a heartbeat.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 19:16   #487
fray

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rui Costa, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Higuain

Most tackles per game in Europe's top 5 leagues

Idrissa Gueye [Everton] – 5.4

Adama Mbengue [Caen] – 5.0

Lucas Biglia [AC Milan] - 4.8

Aaron Wan-Bissaka [Crystal Palace] 4.6

Allan [Napoli] - 4.5

Biglia is such an important factor to our game, dictates the play and can tackle.
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 20:44   #488
voom
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini,Van Bommel,Ibra,Sheva,Kaka,Cutrone.

Biglia is good,but nowhere near to our last world class DMF, Van Bommel.

Signature
Open Sesame
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 21:31   #489
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
Biglia is good,but nowhere near to our last world class DMF, Van Bommel.
very important position to have a veteran player
interestingly biglia has played about the same number of games as van bommel had for us, shame we couldn't have more. fortunately we have more of lucas
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 09:48   #490
ChinaMilan
Senior Team Member

our best performer this year next with suso.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 11:37   #491
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
our best performer this year next with suso.
Err, cutrone?

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 00:05   #492
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Really worried about this injury. We are very dependent on him. Funny how people don't see what he brings to the table

Get well, Lucas!

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:39   #493
b@D~HorsiE
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Out for a month. Perfect!

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:09   #494
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Month is a little bit of a relief. From Gattuso’s comments yesterday I was expecting several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 17:26   #495
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

well then we need to stick to 4-4-2 anyway. Don't see anyone in our team right now who could replace him as lone CDM in a 3-man-midfield.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 20:50   #496
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Biglia underwent medical checks over his injured calf muscle and he risks remaining out for 6-8 weeks [Sky]
this is bad

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote