Udinese Vs Ac Milan

Reaction score
OK~~Not too bad to end in a tie~then we beat Roma~than we be the Champion~That's easy,no doubts~ :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:
Forza! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
saviocic10 said:
When someone first comes into a forum and says something ridiculous you debate with them, hoping for a resolution to the matter.

The second time they come in and the same happens, you do the same.

The third time, you acknowledge that they're an idiot and you don't get involved with them again.

It's like the mad man on the street corner who shouts, raves and rants nonsense. If you stop and argue with him, you'll be there for hours.

You are again getting personal.I posted rubbish or genious.its not your problem.try to discuss the football and not the people.
mad man on streets....what the hell is your problem.who has given you license to insult me?
you always provide lot of things which have nothing to do with the ongoing topic.
dont bother your head in posting and replying to my posts.

kyara said:
Have you ever heard someone say don't drink water 'cause you'll just get thirsty again? If you have, then you might realize how unreasonable what you're saying is ... It's totally similar to your comment about Sheva, sell him 'cause there will be matches when he won't score ... Is there ever, on the face of this planet, a striker that scored for every single match? If there is, please do tell me 'cause I don't recall Henry scoring every match either, keeping in mind that he's no where close to the Italian league
Just in case you've got temporary amnesia while you're away my friend, it was only last WEEK that Sheva scored, not last YEAR
And just in case you're "intending" to forget, Sheva has scored 21 goals for Milan so far and has already exceeded his 100 goals record for the team and is close to reaching Van Basten's record En Sha Allah!! Now that I've brought you back to the picture, you probably realize how silly (pardon me for the expression) what you said was ... I wonder, in Van Basten's time, were there any people asking to sell him I did watch Milan those days, but I really hadn't any Milanisti friends then!

As far as Henry's concerned, I think I've already listed his "uncounted" goals in his remarkable Serie A season:

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/displayhero_club.asp?HeroID=5743

3 goals in 16 games? Is that your mighty Henry?
Please!! I'm just collapsing for his greatness

As for today's match, I honestly didn't see it and I can't judge how we played ... All I care about is that we concentrate on Roma's match, it's just like the situation with Depor, one win En Sha Allah can save us all the headache and finish off the mission ...

very clever!nice try to save your beloved shevchenkov.you are moderator here and supposed to be nice with people most of the times :D :D which u do with success until it come to your personal loves or hates.water example is totaly irreleveantt here.
henry link is 10 th time u provided.not the best way to tell anyone.u seem to prove other strikers are bad and only shevchenkov is good.
u disapoint me.i regarded u highly.
when u said "your henry" you only wanted me say "your sheva".???
thats unfair as a mod and i want other moderator coming in to replace you

milan_my_love said:
BTW Redondo (nick) was a Pippo basher too in the past.I don't know the reason for these anti Pippo or anti Sheva fans posts.We are all Milan.Having different opinions is alright but trying to prove each other wrong we do not give a good impression to non-registered members here.

Redondo wrote a couple of posts and we are all upset.It always happen when he is posting.He may be a Inter fan or he just come to have some fun here.

Redondo don't get upset by my post.But thats the way it is.The impression you gave here speaks for itself.
u too always post kind things for me.u disappoint me.i never bashed inzaghi.i did not even basahed shevchenkov.it was my disgust for him
for bad game in udinese.i was in anger and in anger i said that all.if fans can post and show their love in good times why not they can show anger in bad times.????????
i m not inter fan.what made u say that.r u sleepy all the time?

that game may already have spolied our whole season.had we won that game roma match will not had become a decider for title.

Good luck to Milan club

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
besikaka said:
redondo just go to hell

for what?for telling my opinion?what the hell the buddies from 15-19 wants?is anyone of the 3 i posted ur personal friend?even if it what can i do?tell em not to start peronal wars.
ur own language,tone of reply,personal attack need some attention.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
who cares about u redondo ?

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
redondo said:
that game may already have spolied our whole season.had we won that game roma match will not had become a decider for title.

Cheer up. We can still win the title even if we lose the Roma match.